Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:01 am

It's a huge deal when WWE has someone decent in the Divas Division Razz 
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:38 am

^
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:08 am

There's a good unpopular opinion. I aint bothered

AJ Lee is not hot. She's cute in a "Am I still in High School?" way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:28 pm

Also she is not the new lita. As much as WWE wants her to be and as much as she wants to be, She is not on Lita's Level.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:56 pm

Errrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:17 pm

Bully Ray wrote:
Also she is not the new lita. As much as WWE wants her to be and as much as she wants to be, She is not on Lita's Level.

This.

There's plenty of Lita matches I could watch and enjoy. I just can't get into that whole "AJ Lee is one of the best and I love her skipping around the ring" I'd hit my head against the wall. It's not her fault though... I wanna see Paige there.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:21 am

I actually liked that whole storyline they had with Kevin Federline / Morrison (or was he still Nitro then?) & Cena a while back.
Part 2: Federline could've been a solid heel manager for years if he stayed.

Benoit was overrated. Very boring and one-dimensional, and while he WAS a good wrestler he was also given tooooo much praise there.

They had a great gimmick going with MVP & the right guy for the gimmick and just really dropped the ball with him. Not the other way around in any way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:19 am

Wait, people are actually saying AJ Lee is the next Lita? Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:46 am

^ If you've paid attention to the things she does, she shares a lot of similarities with Lita. (Using weapons, pushing Punk and Bryan through a table, pushing Ziggler off a ladder, being involved in main event feuds, sometimes physically, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:50 am

You know I barely watch WWE. You should have paid attention to that.

Bitch Cool

But I don't get that line of thought. Just because she shoves someone off a ladder or through a table hardly makes her similar to Lita.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:58 am

I know, tis why I didn't rant like I would have if it were Bull. Funny

That's not all she does though. She dates all the main eventers, gets herself involved, she's excellent on the mic and almost as good in the ring for a female wrestler, she's great. Plus, it's not like she's going to be a carbon copy of Lita, she's just going to be similar. If not her, then who else?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3