Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:01 pm

@Moose, regarding the Ziggler selling/CHIKARA thing - I agree that CHIKARA is cartoony, but it's supposed to be. You expect that from them. Ziggler's over the top selling is like if you put wacky Jim Carrey in The Godfather. CHIKARA is like wacky Jim Carrey in Ace Ventura, where he's meant to be.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:35 pm

@Bull, Del Rio is an excellent competitor. Despite what you say, he is not "average" in the ring, he is EXCELLENT. He has tons of moves, and for a guy his size, he is very mobile. He has the look, he is an excellent competitor, but the ONLY THING that kills him is his mic skills. That's where Ricardo came in. But even with Ricardo, he was treated like shit. He deserves the titles he's been given.

@Moose, Ziggler sucks. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:50 pm

there is no wow factor with him. I said he is good in the ring, but there is nothing about him that is special.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:54 am

The Indies are mostly awful. Yes, great individual talents come from the Indies, but as a show, it sucks. It's like seeing Kurt Warner quarterback an AFL team... One guy has talent. Not the whole fucking league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:48 pm

AJ Lee isn't as hot or as good a people make her out to be. She looks like a 13 year old and seems to have the mindset of one proving with this heat she's got now.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:59 pm

Bully Ray wrote:
AJ Lee isn't as hot or as good a people make her out to be. She looks like a 13 year old and seems to have the mindset of one proving with this heat she's got now.
MY JIMMIES
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:50 pm

^^ AJ is the greatest diva in the past few years... with the only person even coming close to her being Beth. She's great in the ring for a female and is very entertaining to watch. She's essentially a female CM Punk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:54 pm

^ my god that is so fucking forced it's not even funny. The female CM Punk really? Yeah she's good, but imo Naomi is better in the ring and so is Nattie. She was entertaining for the first few months she was being featured, but I got over her quick.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:27 pm

Vince Russo is a good writer.

wat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:29 pm

Chilly wrote:

wat.

I have to say, when someone is above him and has Russo on a leash and he does not have full creative control. Russo actually can come up with some good ideas.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:36 pm

Monty Brown could easily have been a main eventer in WWE if he hadn't had to leave to look after his sister's kids.

Summer Rae is actually quite good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:51 pm

I agree on Summer.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:53 pm

Bully Ray wrote:
Chilly wrote:

wat.

I have to say, when someone is above him and has Russo on a leash and he does not have full creative control. Russo actually can come up with some good ideas.

That's always been my opinion too. Once you let him call all the shots, you're stuffed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:55 pm

Chilly wrote:
Bully Ray wrote:
Chilly wrote:

wat.

That's always been my opinion too. Once you let him call all the shots, you're stuffed.

And Russo at least tries to give everyone some kind of meaning when they are on TV.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:00 pm

I loved Eric Bischoff, especially as a character.

Vickie Guerrero is hot. :suspicious
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:06 pm

I don't know about Bischoff as far as backstage goes, but I loved him during his run in WWE as the kayfabe GM.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:22 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:03 pm

Orton is a bad wrestler and only got the job by lineage
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:32 am

^
Fairly certain that's not an unpopular opinion Funny
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:07 am

Orton has had two epic matches in the last few days. I aint bothered

I don't think he's a bad wrestler, I just think he has a bad personality.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:09 am

Orton is a good wrestler. He's just got a gimmick that he doesn't work well with. He was great on the mic during his Legend Killer days.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:16 am

I loved his Legend Killer gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:07 pm

Orton is one of the greatest wrestlers ever but everyone hates him for his backstage politics, though that's a dumb reason to hate him seeing as Trips was worse.

THAT'S an unpopular opinion. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Orton is great in the ring. Problem is that he's boring as hell in promos and he's been in WWE forever. He's got the same problem Rodrock Strong has. He's been there too long and needs to go somewhere else for awhile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:53 am

I don't see what the big deal is with AJ Lee >_> A lot of people say she is the best one there. She's good but fuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next