Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:02 pm

Uhh yeah stole this from another forum. Thought it'd make interesting discussions/arguments. Go. nervous

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:02 pm

God, so many of my jimmies are gonna be rustled here.

Most WWE divas are actually decent-to-good wrestlers but don't get a chance to show it.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:05 pm

John Cena is the hardest worker, constantly puts on excellent matches, and people that hate him are clueless idiots.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:20 pm

^  ROFL! 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:57 pm

-RoH sucks
-I'd rather watch a "sports entertainment" match over a "pure technical" match with a billion roundhouse kicks, spot-monkey maneuvers, and retarded looking submissions.
-Dolph Ziggler should never leave the mid card scene, neither should Kofi Kingston. They are EXACTLY the same.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:01 pm

The ROH didn't bother me.
The second one I somewhat agree with, somewhat disagree with.
The third one though...My jimmies have successfully been rustled.

Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:12 pm

Razor Is Dope wrote:
-RoH sucks
-I'd rather watch a "sports entertainment" match over a "pure technical" match with a billion roundhouse kicks, spot-monkey maneuvers, and retarded looking submissions.
-Dolph Ziggler should never leave the mid card scene, neither should Kofi Kingston. They are EXACTLY the same.
ROFL!

But mine is: There is nothing wrong w/ WWE being PG. They shouldn't go back to being TV-14
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:42 pm

• The Attitude Era wasn't that great, people just look back at it with rose-tinted glasses.
  • Dolph Ziggler isn't that good. His supposedly good selling is just overly cartoonish crap.
  • JBL isn't a good commentator.
  • Natalya hasn't actually had a good match for a very long time, despite having the opportunity to.
  • I actually liked Triple H's 2002 "reign of terror"
  • I also liked Jeff Jarrett being the champ in TNA for ages.
  • Basically, fuck you. Heel champs who hold the title for ages are awesome.
  • I respect him as a wrestler, but Mike Quackenbush comes across to me as being a complete twat who's far too up himself for his own good.
  • I think Rob Van Dam is massively overrated.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:49 pm

I agree with HHH's reign. I loved it.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:55 pm

I dont think Colt Cabana should ever be in WWE.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:57 pm

- Hulk Hogan is the greatest and biggest wrestler of all time

- Del Rio is boring

- John Cena vs Batista at WM 26 was a good match

- Stone Cold isn't bigger than Hogan

- Double J has always been a big fish in small ponds

Last edited by Bully Ray on Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:58 pm

^ "Del Rio is boring" I don't think you know what UNPOPULAR OPINION means. If everyone agrees with it, it's not unpopular.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:01 pm

I hate it when wrestlers will throw a dozen or more punches in a match. It's pretend wrestling not pretend boxing.

Jim Cornette was a good booker for ROH. You can't go blaming him for everything like Republicans do to Obama.

Chris Hero shouldn't have been released from WWE. Maybe Triple H needs to watch The Twilight Zone episode Number 12 Looks Just Like You.

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:02 pm

Unpopular on here. Apart from me and Mink, that's all I know who dislike Del Rio on here
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:06 pm

It's "unpopular" anywhere, not just here. 90% of the wrestling community dislikes Del Rio. Same thing with Sheamus. Actually, an ACTUAL unpopular opinion of mine:

-Both Sheamus and Del Rio are INSANELY underrated. They both have the entire package and if it wasn't for stuck up fans, both of these guys would be huge. They would be really big wrestlers if WWE were in the Ruthless Aggression era.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:23 pm

Giggity Gopher wrote:
Most WWE divas are actually decent-to-good wrestlers but don't get a chance to show it.

Some of them are but certainly not most of them. The idea of having short matches if to protect a worker and they still end up looking bad.

Razor Is Dope wrote:
John Cena is the hardest worker, constantly puts on excellent matches, and people that hate him are clueless idiots.

-RoH sucks

I agree. Just do what I do and just stop watching WWE if he's annoying you that much.

I disagree Razz 

I would love it if guys in ROH and TNA would tone down their matches. I just get so tired of that false finish bullshit.

If someone gets over, no matter how they are in the ring, it would be stupid to not push them. In fact a booker should do his best to make sure they get over.

Drachen wrote:
There is nothing wrong w/ WWE being PG. They shouldn't go back to being TV-14

good job 

Minkaro wrote:
The Attitude Era wasn't that great, people just look back at it with rose-tinted glasses.
Dolph Ziggler isn't that good. His supposedly good selling is just overly cartoonish crap.
JBL isn't a good commentator.
Natalya hasn't actually had a good match for a very long time, despite having the opportunity to.
I actually liked Triple H's 2002 "reign of terror"
I also liked Jeff Jarrett being the champ in TNA for ages.
Basically, fuck you. Heel champs who hold the title for ages are awesome.
I respect him as a wrestler, but Mike Quackenbush comes across to me as being a complete twat who's far too up himself for his own good.
I think Rob Van Dam is massively overrated.

With you on the first one.

Oh yeah and you can't call what they do in Chikara cartoonish at all Razz 

I thought he was good years ago. I know people change and I haven't been watching.

I'd say on the Natalya thing that to be good people need to work. I don't know how often she's being used. Plus just look at the talent she has to work with.

I'm with you on the long heel champion thing.

I heard that about Quackenbush.

I think RVD is good. But I agree people must have not seen him in TNA and had high expectations when he came back to WWE.

Razor Is Dope wrote:
I dont think Colt Cabana should ever be in WWE.

I disagree. He's perfect for WWE.

Bully Ray wrote:
- Hulk Hogan is the greatest and biggest wrestler of all time

- Del Rio is boring

- John Cena vs Batista at WM 26 was a good match

- Stone Cold isn't bigger than Hogan

- Sting has always been a big fish in small ponds

That first one is just a fact.

I don't think he's boring.

I remember not liking it.

That's true.

I thought you liked WCW Funny You can't deny that WCW for a year or two was bigger than WWE.

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:27 pm

I think the Sheamus hate is due to bad booking... errr bad writing.

I don't understand the Del Rio hate.

Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:41 pm

Hulk Hogan is the wrestling business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:45 pm

okay that sting one was stupid, idk what I was thinking with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:46 pm

Del to me is alright in the ring. He's nothing that special, I mean he's good but I have seen better. He's boring on the mic and has little to no personality
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:49 pm

I think I meant to say Double J, idk why I said sting
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:53 pm

^^
I agree w/ Bull.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:03 pm

Stephanie McMahon is fucking ugly. Indifferent
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:07 pm

Drachen wrote:
Stephanie McMahon is fucking ugly. Indifferent

I don't think she's ugly but I don't get why people would have the hots for her. There's a lot better looking women on WWE TV.

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:45 pm

Drachen wrote:
^^
I agree w/ Bull.

I have also dislike for him because they brought him in to be champion no matter what. It didn't matter if he got over with the fans or not, they weren't going to stop until they put a belt on him. He's the opposite of say like a piper. Piper was never a world champion, but he was super over and always felt like he was a main eventer. Where with Del Rio, he only feels like a main eventer if he is a world champion. if he didn't have it, he felt just like another mid card act.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Unpopular Wrestling Opinions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next