HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

8.) Razor Xtreme vs. T.K.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

8.) Razor Xtreme vs. T.K. Empty
PostSubject: 8.) Razor Xtreme vs. T.K.   8.) Razor Xtreme vs. T.K. EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:27 am

DUE: Saturday, December 7th at 11:59 PM EDT (UTC -4 Hours)
-Hardcore Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Match-
-Pinfall/Submission Rules

8.) Razor Xtreme vs. T.K. TKvsXtreme_zpsf697ab17
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

8.) Razor Xtreme vs. T.K. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8.) Razor Xtreme vs. T.K.   8.) Razor Xtreme vs. T.K. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Ruro informed me that he was unable to show for this. As a result, I decided to scrap my match and instead write a promo match that will set up a hopeful 3rd match between us in the future.

----------------------------------------------------

DING! DING! DING!

Both heated rivals stare at each other from across the ring. Razor holds his twin lead pipes as the camera zooms in on his face. He smiles as the hometown crowd of Los Angeles begins to scream in at least a 90% positive reaction to the Rated Y2X Superstar. Razor is loving it and he has a huge chuckle, but he is completely focused on his very intimidating rival, who stands in front of him across the ring. T.K. looks on, completely ignoring the fact that the biased Los Angeles crowd is giving his heel opponent a much better response than they're giving him. Razor looks into his eyes as T.K. waits for the ref to move out of the way. The referee moves back inside the clear ring - which doesn't share the same cleanliness as its surroundings, as outside the ring there are tables ladders and chairs galore! All of them, of course, wrapped in sinister barbed wire.

Ted Cedar: "You can feel the intensity in this match right off the bat! Both men are eyeing each other from across the ring!"

Adam Dennis: "Finally time for Razor to teach T.K.'s punk-ass a lesson or two! and those two come from those two lead pipes in his hands!"

T.K. sprints at Razor, Razor sprints at T.K. Razor swings both pipes at the same time, but the larger man ducks under him and runs to the ropes behind Razor. T.K. bounces back and drops Razor to the ground with a sick Spear! He continues up his offense by rolling up on top of Razor and swinging hard rights and lefts, forcing Razor to roll out of the ring in response. Razor quickly picks up a barbed wire steel chair and slides back into the ring quickly. He eats a big boot and falls back down. T.K. quickly mounts him and begins to pummel away. Razor drops the chair and rolls back out. He stomps angrily.

Ted Cedar: "T.K. is getting the upper hand and Razor does not like this one bit!"

Then, all of a sudden, the attention turns to the stage. 4 men dressed in SWAT uniforms charge down the ramp. T.K. looks up angrily as they hold batons and riot shields. They slide into the ring as T.K. quickly tries to fight back. They begin to swing at his head with their batons and T.K. remains standing. Razor quickly leaps on him with his two pipes and drops him down. Razor mounts him and begins to slap his skull with lead pipes! T.K. is left in a bloody mess as the SWAT team holds him down. Razor pins T.K.

"1!" "2!" "3!"

DING DING DING!

T.K. is left in a bloody mess as Razor just screwed him in front of this LA crowd!
Back to top Go down

8.) Razor Xtreme vs. T.K.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1