HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OS - Razor Xtreme

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

OS - Razor Xtreme Empty
PostSubject: OS - Razor Xtreme   OS - Razor Xtreme EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:10 am

Due: Saturday November 9th, at 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

OS - Razor Xtreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: OS - Razor Xtreme   OS - Razor Xtreme EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:04 am

“BOOOOOOOO!”

As the show’s pyrotechnics complete, signaling the beginning of the show, the fans are already up on their feet and ready to riot! The reason for this is quite obvious, as inside the ring is none other than General Manager Razor Xtreme! Around him, tons of tables, ladders, and chairs. Emphasis for his match at Xtrememania with the dominating T.K. He sits on one of the steel chairs inside the ring as behind him stands a big wooden table with a cloth over it. Razor suddenly begins to speak.

Razor Xtreme:
“Last week I did what I had to do and I finally got one over on good old T.K. and made him pay for his sins. I also announced that at Xtrememania, there would be a match between me and T.K. and it would be a TLC match, except this time it would be won via pinfall rules.

Razor takes a few seconds to let that sink in.

Razor Xtreme:
“And before that, I beat my has-been of an ex-partner Dwight Lights in a ladder match. You know why? Because I’m Razor Xtreme. I’m the General Manager of this company, and NO ONE will ever walk all over me again. They will give me the respect I deserve as the general manager of this company.”

“BOOOOOOOO!”

Razor Xtreme:
“Yes, yes. Give me your best shot, cowards. Because that’s all you’ll ever be, cowards. Unlike me. Because people have been calling what I did last week, “cowardly.” And I thought to myself ‘hmm… was it really?’ I mean, they claim I ‘attacked him from behind’ and ‘I made the match in my stipulation because I knew it favored me’…”

Xtreme remains silent for a short while. Then, he explodes.

Razor Xtreme:
“REALLY??? ME? COWARDLY? No no no no, you wanna know what’s cowardly? Choosing to face a man on his first match back in over a year and a half and then bragging about a cheap win, THAT is cowardly. That is exactly what T.K. did, so don’t you DARE call me a coward!”

Razor pauses and begins to breathe a bit.

Razor Xtreme:
“Nonetheless… out of the goodness of my heart, I decided to play these people’s little game. I knew they’d never shut up, so here’s what I did. Well, before I say anything, I want to get T.K. out here, face to face. To prove I’m not scared of him, to prove that I am not only capable of assaulting him from behind, so T.K., get out here now!”

“Evolution” – by Korn.

The fans blow the roof off the arena as Korn’s evolution blares throughout the sound system. Almost instantly, T.K. walks out of the stage, causing the fans to cheer even more. He has a few bandages on his head from Razor’s vicious lead pipe assault which left him bleeding, as well as many major bruises to his ribs and the sides of his hips. He angrily walks down the ramp, expecting a war to happen. Razor simply remains completely confident inside the ring as he smiles at T.K. T.K. walks up the steel steps quickly, knowing better than to slide under the rope and give the sneaky Razor Xtreme an advantage to attack. T.K. crawls into the ring through the middle rope and then towers over Razor Xtreme. He holds a microphone in his hand, though he doesn’t plan to say much.

T.K.:
“Tell me why I’m out here before I shove that ladder up your - - -”

Razor Xtreme:
“Hey hey hey hey, let’s all just relax here, so that I can explain. You see, I don’t want you to make excuses T.K. After Xtrememania, when I stand over you the victor, I don’t want to see you come out here next week and make excuses as to why you lost. So, I have decided to change the stipulation. You see, we all know how you LOVE to get bloody. You love hardcore, you love being an awful human being you tall son of a bitch, so I am going to give it to you!”

Razor speaks in a tone that almost makes it sound like he’s speaking to one of his closest friends. He then walks over to the wooden table and removes the cloth. He reveals the fact that this table is made of glass. On top of the glass table lays a barbed wire-wrapped chair.

Razor Xtreme:
“You see, I had a brilliant idea. Instead of it being a completely regular TLC, which would completely favor me… why not hardcore-ize it? That way you have no excuse for when I beat you. Instead of regular ladders, the ladders will be offered in regular and extra-tall, – just like you, might I add – instead of just regular chairs, we will get chairs AND barbed wire wrapped chairs. To top it off, we will not only get regular tables, but we will also get glass tables! Because this match will not simply be a regular TLC, it will be a HARDCORE TLC!”

Though the fans hate him, they can’t help but cheer on this announcement. Razor then walks over to the one the chairs, picks it up, and tosses it at T.K.

Razor Xtreme:
“There, you brooding, blood-thirsty, animal! How do you like it?”

T.K. holds it in his hands, completely un-amused.

Razor Xtreme:
“…and now, T.K., you can’t make any excuses for when you’re left bloodied and bruised on the ground. Because this match will now favor both of us.”

T.K.:
“Razor… I didn’t need this. Because I don’t give two craps about what the stipulation is at Xtrememania. Regardless of what crazy idea pops into that head of yours, I will walk out the victor. I will leave you in a puddle of your own blood, on the ground. You didn’t need to make it a hardcore TLC, I would have destroyed you with a regular chair, as well as I can destroy you with a barbed wire one. Regardless of what happens, I will have no excuses after Xtrememania, especially because I will not lose. Giving me these tools is foolish on your part, but you will find that out at Xtrememania.”

T.K. drops his microphone, but keeps the chair in his hand, just in case. It turns out he may need it anyway…

Razor Xtreme:
“I look forward to leaving you in a heaping mess on the ground… once again.”

Says Razor, in an insanely arrogant voice. T.K. angrily remembers last week and turns around, before getting right in the face of Razor Xtreme. Xtreme smiles as he presses his forehead against T.K.’s, not backing down from the much larger man. Razor then makes a crazy move and shoves T.K. back. T.K. pulls the chair up and raises it up, ready to strike. Razor backs off a bit as T.K. is forced to relax or else he’ll miss. Razor begins to speak again.

Razor Xtreme:
“Haha.. haha.. What? You want to hit me? You know what? Hit me. Come on. I want you to hit me. Come on. Hit me!”

Xtreme foolishly presses his head forward, asking T.K. to hit him. Almost instantly, T.K. swings the barbed-wire wrapped piece of steel and makes full contact with Razor’s skull, knocking him down onto the mat. Razor groans as he quickly rolls out of the ring. He stumbles around a bit before dropping to one knee. He continues to push himself forward as he stumbles up the ramp. He begins to laugh wildly, as a trickle of blood runs down his forehead.

“HAHAHAHA! HAHAHA! WOO!! HAHA!”

Razor stumbles up the ramp quickly as he keeps that enormous grin on his face. T.K. looks back from inside the ring angrily as the fans begin to cheer. Razor stands on stage and looks back at T.K. as the show goes to commercials.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

OS - Razor Xtreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: OS - Razor Xtreme   OS - Razor Xtreme EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:09 am

And the death warrant has been signed.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

OS - Razor Xtreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: OS - Razor Xtreme   OS - Razor Xtreme EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:11 am

That Joker-style ending.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

OS - Razor Xtreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: OS - Razor Xtreme   OS - Razor Xtreme EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:20 am

Yeah, that ending was really sweet. I would have liked the pair to have more talk between one another once T.K. got there, but that ending made up for that. good job
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

OS - Razor Xtreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: OS - Razor Xtreme   OS - Razor Xtreme EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:00 pm

Thanks! Big Grin!

and yeah Ruro, poor poor T.K. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OS - Razor Xtreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: OS - Razor Xtreme   OS - Razor Xtreme Empty

Back to top Go down

OS - Razor Xtreme

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1