HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Razor Xtreme "I Started Something"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Razor Xtreme "I Started Something" Empty
PostSubject: Razor Xtreme "I Started Something"   Razor Xtreme "I Started Something" EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:50 pm

Razor Xtreme "I Started Something" RazorXtremeuntitled_zpse8f210fb
He decided to name it 25 hours before the deadline. I ain't making a new graphic. fuck off
Due: Saturday, August 17th at 11:59PM EDT (UTC -4 Hours)

Razor Xtreme "I Started Something" FJBloTX
Razor Xtreme "I Started Something" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Razor Xtreme "I Started Something"   Razor Xtreme "I Started Something" EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:15 pm

Despite a night of excellent performances and even better matches, the fans become angry at the sight of this man.  He appears on stage, with his manager Eric Bull and his tag team partner Rellim beside him, he carries his tag team championship on his shoulder, over his long, black, open, cape-like robe. He marches down the ramp, not waiting nor stopping for a single high-five offer from the fans in the front row. He works his way down and he slides into the ring, Bull and Rellim follow from behind. Razor doesn’t waste any time with antics. It is evident he has a lot to say right now.

Razor Xtreme: “Cut the music. Cut the damn music.”

“BOOOOOOOOOO!”

Razor Xtreme: “Shut up and let me talk, idiots!”

Razor Xtreme: “For the past few weeks, this company has continued down the shitter. I’ve been stuck on this losing streak because management doesn’t know how to book me. I mean, seriously? Evan Flare and then JHalc back to back after I JUST went through some hard matches beforehand and now JHalc once again tonight? This is all a ploy because the suits in the back don’t want a REAL champion to win that world title. Why is it that Caleb Spires gets a low ranker like Greg Samuels? It’s because XWA is SCARED of Razor Xtreme winning the world title?”

Razor takes a short pause.

Razor Xtreme: “You see, I started something that XWA management doesn’t want to admit. I started a revolution. Think about it, I was the first person to say ‘F**k you’ to management. I said that I would take them down a notch and that I would no longer stand for being pushed aside when I clearly deserved more. I would no longer tolerate being pushed down on the card when it was obvious that I am the best current wrestler on the roster..”  

Razor Xtreme: “Now, all of a sudden we’re getting people from all over the roster. “Mystery returns” that are threatening a corporate takeover, we had Diamond Jack Sabbath try his failed ‘revolt against management’, we have all these people cutting promos talking about talking the offense towards management. Why? Because of what I started. I was the first one to come out here and point out the flaws in management, and now everyone and their moms want to be just like me because they are all now realizing I am right!”

The fans remain silent, looking to see what Razor says next.

Razor Xtreme: “But see, here’s the funny part. Despite all these shallow attempts to follow me like the sheep they are, I am the only one who’s going to get what he wants. All these people in the back, they’re just the start. I am the one who they need to deal with, these small fries could never hope to get anywhere near my level. Think about it. They try to follow the things I can do but can’t because they are nowhere near my level… in a sense… I’ve become your new GOD HAHAHAHAHA”

BOOOO! The fans don’t appreciate this sense of entitlement and complete narcissism. Eric Bull pretends to bow down to Razor Xtreme as Rellim simply chuckles arrogantly. Xtreme opens his arms to the side, looks up, and spins around slowly. He stops before continuing to speak.

Razor Xtreme: “Now, management knows what I’ve started, they’re fully aware. And THAT is why I am being held back in this tournament. They know that this is only the beginning, that if I win the title, I’ll have even more sheep that follow me. Before long, my mission will be accomplished! But in the short run… I will continue my path towards that world title. Apparently, they decided to go easy on me tonight and give me a ‘Double or Nothing’ stip, which of course, means I have no choice but to win tonight.”

Razor turns towards Rellim and Bull before smiling and nodding.

Razor Xtreme: “Tonight I face my good buddy JHalc. The same man who started my downward spiral here not only two weeks ago when he snuck a win over me but over two years ago when his arrogance cost me my world title and my career. I was at the highest moment of my life, and then I was gone. All because of him. Now he wants to try and solidify this. Well, buddy, that isn’t going to happen. Tonight I will finally begin my resurgence towards main event status, and what better way to do this than to start with the man that took this status away from me to begin with?”

Razor Xtreme: “It’s been two and a half years since I held the XWA World Heavyweight Championship. Two and a half years since that title has had any sort of prestige whatsoever. Well, tonight I look to go back up to that status. Tonight, I will continue to climb that ladder of success… and NO ONE. WILL. STOP ME.”

Razor Xtreme drops his microphone and hands his title to Eric Bull before beginning to remove his cape-like robe. His match against JHalc is up next.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Razor Xtreme "I Started Something"   Razor Xtreme "I Started Something" EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:53 pm

I really liked this. You managed to push down management and a lot of wrestlers too, showing a classic heel RX. All of the stuff you wrote made sense and got the point strongly across. Job very well done, sir Razor. I look forward to your match. good job
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Razor Xtreme "I Started Something"   Razor Xtreme "I Started Something" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:45 am

I don't like the fact you said you faced JHalc twice since the only reason the match was booked again was because of a double-no-show. What was the result of the first match in storyline? The rest of it I really enjoyed. The laughing after calling yourself god bit was nice on paper but would be hard to do in front of 18000 fans. All in all I liked how you came across, though. As Ruro put it, Razor is the ultimate ____ heel. (I can't remember what word he used, but it was something like shithead.) Your character really shines through. Funny

Razor Xtreme "I Started Something" FJBloTX
Razor Xtreme "I Started Something" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Razor Xtreme "I Started Something"   Razor Xtreme "I Started Something" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:22 pm

Thanks, both of you. 

and Ian, I actually don't know what would happen with the double no show lol. However, in storyline I'm just having RX complain due to JHalc being a big main eventer. 

Yeah, RX is a dickhead. Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Razor Xtreme "I Started Something"   Razor Xtreme "I Started Something" Empty

Back to top Go down

Razor Xtreme "I Started Something"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1