HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO: "Is This The End?" | John Hudson Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PROMO: "Is This The End?" | John Hudson Promo Empty
PostSubject: PROMO: "Is This The End?" | John Hudson Promo   PROMO: "Is This The End?" | John Hudson Promo EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Due: Saturday November 16th, at 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Is This The End?" | John Hudson Promo   PROMO: "Is This The End?" | John Hudson Promo EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:51 pm

This will be posted in like 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Is This The End?" | John Hudson Promo   PROMO: "Is This The End?" | John Hudson Promo EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:34 pm

Vendetta comes back from break and John Hudson is in the ring with a mic in hand. Hudson looks at all of the fans and begins to speak?

Hudson: Did anybody miss me?

The crowd lets out a cheer.

Hudson: You know what I love about this place? The opportunities, the titles, the fairness. But to be quite honest, I haven't been getting any of this, and honestly...it pisses me off. You know what I've always hated and always will?

The crowd is silent as Hudson opens his mouth.

Hudson: THE FANS! None of you can appreciate me. When I lost to Tyler Lawson, and yes I lost. I'm not going to hide the fact that I lost, it happened, get over it. When I lost to Tyler Lawson, none of you cared for Mr. Nice Guy. None of you cared for me, you all went to your King and bowed down to him. None of you ever thought about the man outside of the ring. None of you thought about me. None of you thought about my dreams being crushed, and my opportunity to finally become a World Champion! I don't blame you, because none of you have ever thought and never will think. None of you have ever liked me, you have only pretended to like me, and even though I am insulting you idiots, you'll take out your cameras and snap pictures when I dive off the turnbuckle next week. You will cheer me, because lets face it...I'm awesome. But I am no longer a prince, because princes become kings, and I've faced the fact that I never will. Honestly, I don't need any ridiculous gimmicks. I am the Kodak Moment, and you will take out your cameras and snap pictures of me, because you have too. Because you have an impulse that makes you snap pictures of m...

Nuclear Family by Greenday blasts throughout the arena. The crowd goes insane. The cameras turn away from John Hudson and to the entrance ramp as John Hudson yells for the attention to be on him. Greg Samuel steps out from the entrance gate. Samuel steps out with a microphone and looks at John Hudson. The crowd is still on their feet for the returning Samuel.

Samuel: I am sick of hearing you run your mouth, Hudson. I'm sick of you disrespecting the fans. Johnny, you should have taken what fans you had and been happy. But instead you bitch, moan, and cry. John, you should have been happy with how far you made it in the tournament, because lord knows that you didn't deserve that.

Greg Samuel is slowly moving down to the ring while speaking. He stops speaking and walks down to the ring, right foot after left. Greg makes it to the ring puts his hand on the bottom rope, brings his body up and slides into the ring.

Hudson: Greg, why are you here? Didn't you burn out? Fail a drug test? Get hurt? Or maybe things weren't going well at home? Needed to take a break to make sure the Mrs. doesn't cheat on you?

Greg is on his feet now.

Samuel: Look, if you don't shut the hell up, I'll unleash the beast.

Hudson: Do it, I want to see the beast.

Greg moves closer to Hudson and puts his face into Hudson's.

The titantron turns on and Razor Xtreme is sitting in a chair.

Xtreme: I don't want another match tonight. So at Xtrememania, it will be John Hudson vs Greg Samuel. John, I don't like your tactics. I think Mr. Samuel scares the shit out of you. So I don't want to risk you leaving the ring and getting counted out to get out of a beating. So at Xtrememania, it will be John Hudson vs Greg Samuel...FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE!

Hudson backs up as Greg brings his leg from behind him and sweeps it out underneath John's leg and trips Hudson. However, before he can fall, Greg brings his hands to Hudson to catch him. Greg brings Hudson's head down and grasps it with his left hand. Greg slams Hudson down for a DDT!

Vendetta goes to commercial, as a new match has been announced.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Is This The End?" | John Hudson Promo   PROMO: "Is This The End?" | John Hudson Promo EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:32 pm

*Says he doesn't need a gimmick*

*Reveals his new gimmick not two seconds later*
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Is This The End?" | John Hudson Promo   PROMO: "Is This The End?" | John Hudson Promo EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Felt it was a bit rushed. Loved how Razor came out at the end, but still felt rushed. Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Is This The End?" | John Hudson Promo   PROMO: "Is This The End?" | John Hudson Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO: "Is This The End?" | John Hudson Promo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1