Ask Jeeves, or Caleb

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

Ask Jeeves, or Caleb Empty
PostSubject: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:37 pm

You've been given the chance, ask Caleb questions.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:38 pm

How's Indiana?
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:45 pm

Boring as ever. At least the insufferable heat has been going down the last few days.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:18 pm

Why is the South the worst part of America?
Anal or Oral?
Are you abstinent or a liar?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:41 pm

What's your fav thing at a carnival?
Do you like tennis?
What food do you hate?
What subjects do you do at school?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:39 pm

Thoughts on me?

Thoughts on Boy Meets World?
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 3:14 pm

Razor Xtreme wrote:
Why is the South the worst part of America?
Anal or Oral?
Are you abstinent or a liar?
-Racism my good friend... Racism...
-Oral sounds like a better time to me.
-Neither. I just haven't had sex yet. Funny
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 3:17 pm

realt wrote:
Do you like tennis?
What food do you hate?
-The fatty foods make me so happy. That and the goats. Can't go wrong with goats!
-My sister played all four years in high school, so I got used to watching tennis a lot and grew to be OK with it.
-I've never been a fan of Chinese, which is surprising to most people. I have just never liked it for some reason.
-This year, my scheduled classes are; Pre-Calculus, Physics, AP English 12(College Course), Show Choir, Yearbook, Government, and Economy. I should do well in all of them except for Pre-Cal.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 3:18 pm

ilikewwe11 wrote:
Thoughts on me?

Thoughts on Boy Meets World?
-You're a stellar forum-goer and cool to talk to.
-I used to think that show was awesome. My sister's watched it all the time when they were in their pre-teens, so it was one of those shows that was on a lot and I ended up liking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:03 pm

Thoughts on Girl Meets World? (Coming out in 2014)
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:44 pm

Batman or Superman? (you better be careful with this one, Spires!) Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:38 am

No shame in liking Boy Meets World.

Favorite college football team?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:32 am

Caleb wrote:
realt wrote:
Do you like tennis?
What food do you hate?
-The fatty foods make me so happy. That and the goats. Can't go wrong with goats!
-My sister played all four years in high school, so I got used to watching tennis a lot and grew to be OK with it.
-I've never been a fan of Chinese, which is surprising to most people. I have just never liked it for some reason.
-This year, my scheduled classes are; Pre-Calculus, Physics, AP English 12(College Course), Show Choir, Yearbook, Government, and Economy. I should do well in all of them except for Pre-Cal.

You don't like Chinese food shifty lol
I didn't know choir was a subject over there? We did choir in music. So does that mean you can sing? Chances of you doing a solo this year?
Did you ever go to the circus as a child?
Do you think guys can pull off wearing jewellery?
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:52 pm

ilikewwe11 wrote:
Thoughts on Girl Meets World? (Coming out in 2014)
Is it centered around Topanga or any of the original cast? I don't think it will have huge success. Reboots and sequels are never as successful as the original. I might check it out and watch a few episodes, but I don't really keep up with any TV series now days.

Razor Xtreme wrote:
Batman or Superman? (you better be careful with this one, Spires!) Mad as hell
Obviously Batman. Batman is toward the top of my favorite superhero list, along with Hulk and Thor. Superman is alright, but not as cool.

Ian wrote:
No shame in liking Boy Meets World.

Favorite college football team?
I'll probably get a lot of hate for this one since most of my school hates them, but I've grown up with a dad who was an Ohio State fan, so I'm a Buckeye fan.

realt wrote:
You don't like Chinese food shifty lol
I didn't know choir was a subject over there? We did choir in music. So does that mean you can sing? Chances of you doing a solo this year?
Did you ever go to the circus as a child?
Do you think guys can pull off wearing jewellery?
-Yep, they offer it for our "fine arts" credit. I made show choir sophomore year, which is the highest choir at my school. It's singing and dancing. I personally think I have a pretty decent voice. Since I'm a senior and one of the only returning guys, I should have some solos this year.
-A few times. I don't remember much aside from elephants and getting a picture of me and my friends' family holding a big-ass snake. Clowns used to scare the crap out of me.
-Personally opinion, no. VERY few guys can pull it off, but normally guys with huge earrings are the kids that make my "top 5 kids I want to punch in the face" list. I'm not sure if there's a direct correlation there, but I don't think it's a coincidence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:16 am

Are you glad you started Fedding at a young age?

Who are your favourite Fedders at XWA? And why?

What has been your worst online arguments?
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:34 am

Of all the matches you've been in, which would you go back and write all over again? Would you change it, or would you just do it again because you enjoyed writing it?
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:41 pm

10SD wrote:
Are you glad you started Fedding at a young age?

Who are your favourite Fedders at XWA? And why?

What has been your worst online arguments?
-Definitely. The match writing has helped me improve regular writing as well. Writing was one of my best junior high subjects and it has made papers in English class so much easier.

-Recently, I've been fans of Greg Samuel, Evan Flare... And basically anyone who manages to show up every card and put on a good match, even if their opponent no showed. Shows their true skill.

-Definitely with Razor. We hated each other so bad in 2009. Funny I also remember once in 2008, Megaman and I were arguing and he was talking a lot about how in real life he could beat my ass and I'm over here like "I'm 13, no shit." Neutral

Kani wrote:
Of all the matches you've been in, which would you go back and write all over again? Would you change it, or would you just do it again because you enjoyed writing it?
Only given one option? Ooh, this is tough... I'd probably rewrite my going away match vs. Wheeler. I no showed my last match of my nearly 3-year STRAIGHT e-fed run. I wish I would have taken the time to leave with a bang instead of just up and left. That, or another match I no showed, against David Michaels. I hold the record for longest reigning heavyweight champion in XWA history, and that ended by no show. Of course, this was the card after writing a 34ish page match against Megaman, and losing to him which, I'm not sure if anyone remembers, was what made me lose all interest in e-fedding. Spending SOOOOOOO much time on that one match(because obviously I knew Megaman would have a long-ass match), just to lose made me think it was no longer fun.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 4:46 pm

Political views?

Can I get a few more pics of that hot blonde? 8)
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:17 pm

The Rock wrote:
Political views?

Can I get a few more pics of that hot blonde? 8)
-I don't really care for politics. I guess I would be considered a republican, seeing as I was a supporter of Bush and really think Obama is doing a... below average job.

-Damn it, leave Jocelyn alone. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:39 pm

How old is she? 8) Older or younger than you?
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:22 pm

The Rock wrote:
How old is she? 8)Older or younger than you?
She's 18 I believe, as she graduated last year. So yes, she is older than me, but hardly because I'll be 18 in 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:34 pm

What has been your fav senior class so far?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:15 am

Do you remember the DxWd?

If so, how much has it scarred your life?
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:07 pm

The Rock wrote:
What has been your fav senior class so far?
APEX lab. It's a computer class where you can take any course you want online, and the teacher is super chill and it's basically a "do whatever the fuck you want" class, which I have 3 of this year. Funny I dropped pre-cal to take APEX, which is for biology since I got a D in there as a lazy freshman.
Chilly wrote:
Do you remember the DxWd?

If so, how much has it scarred your life?
Oh GOD. The horrors. The horrors of DxWd. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:20 pm

xD Well at least our characters were in a promo together where we bared our ass cheeks. Only decent thing from that crap...

Who would you love to team with in the fed that you've never done as of yet?

Why have you never been the Head GM of the XWA?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Jeeves, or Caleb

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next