HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ask Jeeves, or Caleb

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Eeyen
Icon
Eeyen

Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:49 am

Caleb me and you vs. Razor and Rellim would make a ton of sense fed wise, but nobody every wants to team with me....

So my question is...

Do you own that banana suit? Or did you rent/borrow it?

Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:12 am

@Chilly wrote:
xD Well at least our characters were in a promo together where we bared our ass cheeks. Only decent thing from that crap...

Who would you love to team with in the fed that you've never done as of yet?

Why have you never been the Head GM of the XWA?
That I've never teamed with? Hmmm good question. I've teamed with you, Razor, Kani, Ace, Samuel, Hall, I think Mick at some point... I guess I'd have to go with Ian or Jhalc, both would be great partners.

I actually was for about 2 weeks last year. Well, co-head GM with Ace. Then the school year started, I rage quit and went missing for about 2 months.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:14 am

Batmane wrote:
Caleb me and you vs. Razor and Rellim would make a ton of sense fed wise, but nobody every wants to team with me....

So my question is...

Do you own that banana suit? Or did you rent/borrow it?
refer to my last answer as far as that tag team match...

And I own the hell out of that banana suit. Best 20 bucks ever spent on Halloween time.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Icon
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:29 am

I booked you in a tag match on the first SCW card with Jay against Mick and Chilly. Whatever happened to that?

Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:40 pm

I.... Honestly do not remember that match at all. Indifferent Would have been pretty good though.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:53 pm

I actually remember being booked in that. Mick and I soon realised we couldn't handle two feds, but didn't have the balls to tell you guys...
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:48 pm

^ ask a question or leave, dick tits.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:28 pm

Fucking make me, slap nuts I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:51 pm

Are you doing anything fun for your 18th?
Is it fun being all legal now except for drinking suspicious 
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:04 pm

Looking super forward to being 18! I can't wait to be carded, even if I don't use tobacco or lottery. My friend is just having a pool party after the football game and I have declared that my official birthday party. Big Grin!
As far as drinking goes.... I'm a teenager at public school, being under 21 doesn't really restrict me from drinking... Well, legally it does, but you get what I mean. Funny
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Icon
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:58 pm

When are you and Realt getting married?

Most embarrassing story involving alcohol?

Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:57 pm

Really is being all "you're still too young even though you're legal," so I'd say by the time I'm 22 she'll come around.

Most embarassing story... Uhh it's a tie between two of them. One for being funny and the other for being terrible.
Funny one involved me at a hot tub party between only about 6 people and my friend had beer. I don't normally have beer, but I was willing to try it that night. I kept slamming them one after another and put down 10 in less than an hour. Being in a hot tub makes you drunker too from what I heard. With no warning, I got out of the hot tub and just puked all over his yard totally casually. I got back in the hot tub like nothing happened and everyone laughed at me. Then the girls left and the guys got ready to go to sleep. With no warning, I went to the bathroom, puked again, and then went back to the room and was out in less than 30 seconds.

The terrible one involved me getting the drunkest I have ever been in my life and making out with the girl throwing the party. Which would have been just fine, had she not given two blow jobs prior to our make out sesh. I don't process it for a few hours and then when I did... Ugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:27 pm

Do you drink tea?
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 7:41 pm

I am not a fan of tea for the most part, but some flavored teas are pretty good. For instance, I love peach tea.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:02 pm

On a scale of 10000 to 10000000 how much do you want this dick?

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
5. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 4:03 pm

I'd say around 683,640.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:43 am

Would you give me a bj for 10 bucks?

1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:56 pm

I'd give you a BJ for $7.35
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:57 pm

I suck at references Sad

1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Icon
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:03 am

coleb pls y u do dis

Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Caleb my man:

Which of your efed championship wins is the most special?

What's the best and worst things about being in high school?

Do you plan to go to college? If so, where and what will you study?

How jealous of me are you?
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:34 pm

@Saintpat wrote:
Caleb my man:

-I'd have to say the ETW Championship, even though the fed died. I won it on the last card ever, making me the last champion(and if I ever turn heel, I plan on bringing that back since I would technically own the belt being the last champ) and the fact that I got it from Shawn Duster made it really special.

-Best things: I don't have too much responsibility yet. I have a weekend job and all, but I'm still young enough to have a good time without having to enter the real world too soon. Plus, I'm one of the smarter kids in my class, so the work isn't all that hard. One of the worst aspects would be the fakeness; I question how close a lot of my 'friends' are. I'd say my current least favorite thing about high school is AP physics. God, that is the worst class I have ever taken.

-I would like to go to Purdue University and I think I would have a good enough GPA and SAT score(haven't gotten them back, but I feel like I did really well), but as far as money is concerned I doubt that will happen. So I will probably end up going to Indiana University of South Bend because it's only about 20 minutes from home and it's really cheap. I've already been accepted.

-I'm not jealous at all... haha.... suspicious 
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:37 pm

The Elite One (NWD) wrote:
@Saintpat wrote:
Caleb my man:

-I'd have to say the ETW Championship, even though the fed died. I won it on the last card ever, making me the last champion(and if I ever turn heel, I plan on bringing that back since I would technically own the belt being the last champ) and the fact that I got it from Shawn Duster made it really special.

-Best things: I don't have too much responsibility yet. I have a weekend job and all, but I'm still young enough to have a good time without having to enter the real world too soon. Plus, I'm one of the smarter kids in my class, so the work isn't all that hard. One of the worst aspects would be the fakeness; I question how close a lot of my 'friends' are. I'd say my current least favorite thing about high school is AP physics. God, that is the worst class I have ever taken.

-I would like to go to Purdue University and I think I would have a good enough GPA and SAT score(haven't gotten them back, but I feel like I did really well), but as far as money is concerned I doubt that will happen. So I will probably end up going to Indiana University of South Bend because it's only about 20 minutes from home and it's really cheap. I've already been accepted.

-I'm not jealous at all... haha.... suspicious 
Heck, even I get jealous of me sometimes.

Have you considered IUPUI? Been there once and will be going back in March looks like. I thought it was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:37 pm

I got offered a spot in Purdue University, Caleb! They sent me a mail asking if I'd like to accept but I declined cause I like it here. Funny

1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Ask Jeeves, or Caleb   Ask Jeeves, or Caleb - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:41 pm

@Razor wrote:
I got offered a spot in Purdue University, Caleb! They sent me a mail asking if I'd like to accept but I declined cause I like it here. Funny
Oh my God, dude we would have been like the only XWA living around the same area! Funny

And Pat, I actually am considering IUPUI! I am trying to stay within Indiana for now so the cost will be low, and since some of my friends go to IUPUI, it would be cool to go there. And I just realized I didn't answer what I am considering studying. I'm thinking about being an elementary teacher or something so that I can double as a wrestling coach.
Back to top Go down

Ask Jeeves, or Caleb

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Popular Demand :: The Hut :: Member Interviews-