HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brock Lesnar Seeking Dual Citizenship?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Brock Lesnar Seeking Dual Citizenship? Empty
PostSubject: Brock Lesnar Seeking Dual Citizenship?   Brock Lesnar Seeking Dual Citizenship? EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:19 pm

According to The Star Phoenix, WWE star Brock Lesnar recently visited Regina, Saskatchewan to visit his two brothers, and is considering a future move to the Canadian province. The following is an excerpt from the article:

Lesnar said he was visiting his brother's farm in Maryfield, southeast of Regina, near the Manitoba boundary, to help with the harvest. He found out about the luncheon and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say.

"I eventually want to become a Saskatchewan resident and ... I just want to learn a little more about the province," he said.

"I grew up on a farm. I love the country. I like the wildlife. I like everything that Saskatchewan has to offer."
Back to top Go down

Brock Lesnar Seeking Dual Citizenship?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1