HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stephanie McMahon Giving Lecture, Status on Bray Wyatt's Return To The Ring

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Stephanie McMahon Giving Lecture, Status on Bray Wyatt's Return To The Ring Empty
PostSubject: Stephanie McMahon Giving Lecture, Status on Bray Wyatt's Return To The Ring   Stephanie McMahon Giving Lecture, Status on Bray Wyatt's Return To The Ring EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:22 pm

Stephanie McMahon will be giving a "master class" lecture at Boston University on October 24th. Boston University is her alma mater and the title of her lecture is "The Business of Branding: Being Your Own Brand."

Bray Wyatt Injury Update
Bray Wyatt, who suffered an injury over the weekend, will not be competing at WWE Hell in a Cell. F4WOnline.com is reporting that Wyatt will be held out of the ring for about four weeks, but those plans could change if he heals faster than expected.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Stephanie McMahon Giving Lecture, Status on Bray Wyatt's Return To The Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon Giving Lecture, Status on Bray Wyatt's Return To The Ring   Stephanie McMahon Giving Lecture, Status on Bray Wyatt's Return To The Ring EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:36 pm

Phew, at least it's not a multi-month injury.

Also, I wanna take that class just to stare at her. 8)

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

Stephanie McMahon Giving Lecture, Status on Bray Wyatt's Return To The Ring

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1