HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jake Roberts Talks a Potential Return to a WWE Ring, Says He Will Speak to Vince McMahon About a Final WrestleMania Match

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Jake Roberts Talks a Potential Return to a WWE Ring, Says He Will Speak to Vince McMahon About a Final WrestleMania Match Empty
PostSubject: Jake Roberts Talks a Potential Return to a WWE Ring, Says He Will Speak to Vince McMahon About a Final WrestleMania Match   Jake Roberts Talks a Potential Return to a WWE Ring, Says He Will Speak to Vince McMahon About a Final WrestleMania Match EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:10 pm

WWE Hall of Famer Jake “The Snake” Roberts recently did an interview with Nerd Repository, and the following are some highlights:

If he’ll return to the WWE ring:

“I hope so. I’m going to talk to Vince McMahon [about it] at WrestleMania. I would like my last match, forever, to be at WrestleMania next year in Dallas, Texas. I would love to be on that show. I want to go out and give it my best, and I would be in much better shape than I probably was at the end of my career.”

Possible opponent for final match:

“I’d like it to be a situation where it would help him. I can think of a thousand scenarios…ideally, it would be something with Bray Wyatt…[but] he doesn’t need Jake Roberts. So it’s gotta be somebody that’s on the way up, that needs a little extra ‘oomph’ like Steve Austin did. And we’ll see if I can’t help them out.

“Maybe it could be a situation where the winner must use the DDT, and from that point on, they’re the master of the DDT. How about that?”
Back to top Go down

Jake Roberts Talks a Potential Return to a WWE Ring, Says He Will Speak to Vince McMahon About a Final WrestleMania Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake Roberts Talks a Potential Return to a WWE Ring, Says He Will Speak to Vince McMahon About a Final WrestleMania Match   Jake Roberts Talks a Potential Return to a WWE Ring, Says He Will Speak to Vince McMahon About a Final WrestleMania Match EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:20 pm

WWE has watered the DDT down so much, it's hard to imagine anyone using it as a finisher and being taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Jake Roberts Talks a Potential Return to a WWE Ring, Says He Will Speak to Vince McMahon About a Final WrestleMania Match   Jake Roberts Talks a Potential Return to a WWE Ring, Says He Will Speak to Vince McMahon About a Final WrestleMania Match EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:28 pm

Raven could have been taken seriously, if WWE had had the decency to take him seriously themselves Sad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Jake Roberts Talks a Potential Return to a WWE Ring, Says He Will Speak to Vince McMahon About a Final WrestleMania Match   Jake Roberts Talks a Potential Return to a WWE Ring, Says He Will Speak to Vince McMahon About a Final WrestleMania Match EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:07 pm

^ Agreed, but I'm talking more the modern era. Today, the only people who use DDTs for finishers are guys without gimmicks or women. Everyone else uses it as a regular move. I'm sure over half of the matches that go on each week have a DDT of some variation used in them. There'd have to be some kind of flair added to the execution, otherwise it'd be like having someone use a vertical suplex as a finish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jake Roberts Talks a Potential Return to a WWE Ring, Says He Will Speak to Vince McMahon About a Final WrestleMania Match   Jake Roberts Talks a Potential Return to a WWE Ring, Says He Will Speak to Vince McMahon About a Final WrestleMania Match EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:16 pm

If its not Wyatt/Roberts i dont care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake Roberts Talks a Potential Return to a WWE Ring, Says He Will Speak to Vince McMahon About a Final WrestleMania Match   Jake Roberts Talks a Potential Return to a WWE Ring, Says He Will Speak to Vince McMahon About a Final WrestleMania Match Empty

Back to top Go down

Jake Roberts Talks a Potential Return to a WWE Ring, Says He Will Speak to Vince McMahon About a Final WrestleMania Match

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1