HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2. Danny Diamond vs. Tyler Chandler

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

2. Danny Diamond vs. Tyler Chandler Empty
PostSubject: 2. Danny Diamond vs. Tyler Chandler   2. Danny Diamond vs. Tyler Chandler EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:45 pm

Semi-Finals: Can the Immortal Shatter the Diamond?
Danny Diamond vs. Tyler Chandler
RP Limit: 5000 words
Due Date: Wednesday July 25, 2013 11:59 CST (GMT - 6)
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: 2. Danny Diamond vs. Tyler Chandler   2. Danny Diamond vs. Tyler Chandler EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:21 pm

Dear Danny Diamond

My life is not as it used to be. With Mirage, I was practically a different person. I can't believe that he's gone. I'm still not certain whether this is good or bad, however. On the last Revenge, I defeated Amber Nicole...That's not a very big accomplishment. I mean, I like her and everything, but of course I'm going to defeat her. This week, I face Tyler Chandler, and I've got an even better chance against him. He's a joke. I won't know just how much I needed Mirage until I'm given a true test. Someone who can take me to my limits. An Ace Acid, a Mark Storey, a Rob Chapman. Somebody that can bring me to the next level. Is anyone of such caliber even in Revenge, though? Let's hope so, otherwise I may never find out if I needed Mirage or not. I could easily beat these nobodies with or without him. But a true test...A true test is all I need.

What am I saying? Of course I don't need Mirage. I'm Danny fucking Diamond. I'm the man who held the 2WWF Internet Championship more times than any other and the LionHeart Championship the longest. I'm a wrestling legend and I've only been in the business for four years. I'm the single greatest wrestler to ever lace up a pair of boots, and that's not me being arrogant; that's fact. I'm a God, through and through. I'm a movie star. I'm dating one of the most beautiful women to grace the World. I'm a multi-millionaire. I've got a son who will be just as good a wrestler one day as his father and his father before him. I may have been born into a wrestling family, but I'm not gifted. I wasn't given this talent. My good looks, my great hair, hell even most of my money. I was born with that. But this talent...This talent is something I worked my arse off for. I didn't inherit it from my father. It wasn't given to me by Mirage. I earned it.

I don't need him. I don't need him in my life, ruining everything. I don't need him bringing my wrestling ability down to simple blood and brawling. I don't need him tearing apart my personal life step by step. I don't need him interfering in my work as an actor. And I damn sure don't need him to be the best fucking wrestler of all time. I'm charismatic without him. I'm gorgeous without him. I'm talented without him. Mirage was the one that needed me. Riddler didn't want him. Ace Acid didn't want him. Even Sean Young didn't want him. In the end, I was all he had, and now I don't want him. He made me do horrible, unspeakable things. Burning Roach Cooper's dog alive. Crippling Minkaro's girlfriend. I would've been married if it wasn't for him. To a complete whore, so I suppose I actually owe him a thanks for that, but that's besides the point. Everything he touched turned to shit. I'm glad he's gone! I don't need him! I never needed him!

All I need is myself. Danny Diamond. Daniel Smithson Jr. That's all I'll ever need. When the day begins and the night ends, I'm the only one that will always be there for me. When I look into the mirror, I see everything I ever wanted. Me. I'm perfect. And I will never change.
Love, Danny Diamond
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: 2. Danny Diamond vs. Tyler Chandler   2. Danny Diamond vs. Tyler Chandler EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:50 am

The scene opens up to the backstage area as the camera shifts to the left and sees a smirking Tyler Chandler standing there and upon seeing him the fans inside the arena begin to boo. Chandler has his arms crossed over his chest dressed in a black t-shirt and his ring gear on underneath. His hair slicked back like it usually is, Tyler puts his hand to his ear listening to the boos from the crowd and just shakes his head.

Tyler Chandler: You guys can boo me all night long, at the end of the day it doesn't really matter. Nor do I really care what you people think of me, because as far as I'm concerned you're all below me just like my opponent tonight… Danny Diamond. What comes to mind when I hear that name? Well the first thing that comes to mind is loser, because after the end of the night that's what Diamond is going to be… a loser. Now of course I've known the man for a very long time and you could even say that I haven't exactly had the best record against him, but you see that all changes here tonight. It's been a very long time since I've been a World Champion, a little too long to be quite honest with you. Danny Diamond stands in my way of becoming a THREE time World Champion. I don't think I've ever been so hungry in my entire career, I've really established myself in the last few years and I'm gonna continue to do that. I mean you're looking at a former Lionheart and United Kingdom Champion, two titles that nobody that I would ever hold and yet I was able to do it. I know my back is against the wall here tonight, people are doubting that I can win here tonight and that's just fine, I enjoy being the underdog and I love proving people wrong. I know what Danny must be thinking heading into this match that he's got himself an easy win and that he's getting essentially a free pass into the finals. Well, I hate to break it to you Danny but that's not gonna happen and in my eyes you've already made a huge mistake by thinking that this is gonna be easy, because it's not.

Chandler smirked as he scratched his jaw a bit and running his hand through his hair.

Tyler Chandler: I'm pretty sure even a lot of people didn't think I would beat Rellim Strife last week, but I did. I'm all about making history and after tonight when I beat Danny Diamond, I'm gonna make history by going on to win the finals and I could care less who I end up facing, because mark my words I will be the first ever World Heavyweight Champion here on Revenge. My last two runs in 2WWF, I made a lasting impact and it's gonna be no different here on Revenge. I'm here to prove that I'm the best and well many would say that Danny Diamond is one of the best to step foot inside of an XWA ring, the man's a former XWA World Heavyweight Champion. Just think what this could do for my career when I beat him here tonight, it would really get people talking and they'd be calling it an upset. I wonder what it would do to Danny's psyche, knowing that he lost to me and was eliminated from this tournament knowing that he was a win away from getting to the finals. A lot of people would be shocked, as well you could say he's one if not the favourite to win this entire thing. I don't think Danny realizes just how far I'm willing to go in order to win this tournament, I will do absolutely whatever it takes to win, and if I gotta step on him in order to make it to the finals, then so be it.

Chandler now has a look of complete determination across his face as you can tell just how serious he's being right now, the cockiness has been thrown right out the window and he's all about proving everybody wrong, including Diamond and showing that he does have what it takes and that he's not a joke like how everybody perceives him to be.

Tyler Chandler: Everybody likes to call me a joke, I can't think of a single person who hasn't called me that. In fact I've heard that word my entire life and it hasn't bothered me once. I was called a loser in high school, in college you name it. I don't let it get me down, I let it drive me. I use it to keep myself motivated and to push myself. You can call me anything you want, cocky, arrogant, a joke, I really don't care. I'm here for one thing and one thing only and that's to prove that I'm the… best guy on this roster! Prove that I'm the guy who's going to be the face of this brand and the guy who's going to usher in a new era. I need to win this match here tonight, not just to advance to the finals, and not just to prove to all of my doubters that I have what it takes. But to prove to myself that I can beat the best this business has to offer. Another reason? To earn… respect! After tonight, I'm gonna earn that respect, it may not be from Danny but others will learn to respect me!

You can hear a bit of bitterness in Tyler's voice, obviously he knows he hasn't exactly earned anyone's respect due to his arrogance and the way he has treated others. He believes that after tonight he can earn that respect by not only taking Danny Diamond to his limit but by beating him as well, and pulling of an upset.

Tyler Chandler: Danny Diamond likes to refer to himself as a god and that everybody is beneath him? In a way Danny and I are a lot alike, we both consider ourselves to be the best. But you see the thing is only one person… can be the best. Only one man can be a god among men and you're lookin' at him. Tonight's match is gonna be the showcase of the immortals, reminiscent of the battle between the Titans and Kronos. The battle of the titans if you will, tonight one man shall rise while the other falls and Danny, I have no intentions of falling tonight. It's gonna be you who falls and is defeated, while I rise and make my way to the finals of this tournament. There's not a hope in hell for you to win here tonight, Danny… not a single thing that YOU or even your friend – Mirage can do to stop the inevitable from occuring. Just face it… you can't beat an Immortal, it's time somebody new took over the throne, your time has passed… my time? It's only just… begun!

Chandler grins at the camera as he motions around his waist, before walking off as the scene fades out to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2. Danny Diamond vs. Tyler Chandler   2. Danny Diamond vs. Tyler Chandler Empty

Back to top Go down

2. Danny Diamond vs. Tyler Chandler

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1