HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

P6 | Danny Diamond | "Seriously?"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

P6 | Danny Diamond | "Seriously?" Empty
PostSubject: P6 | Danny Diamond | "Seriously?"   P6 | Danny Diamond | "Seriously?" EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:07 pm

PROMO // Danny Diamond | "Seriously?"

DUE: Saturday the 27th of September (11:59 PM EST)
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: P6 | Danny Diamond | "Seriously?"   P6 | Danny Diamond | "Seriously?" EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 2:44 am

The scene opens up to the General Manager's office, where Thomas Barnez stands, watching the monitor in his room. Suddenly, his door is heard slamming open as the seven foot two man looks over to see who's there. Walking into the shot is none other than Danny Diamond, his World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. Danny, whom is all bandaged up from his Sixty Minutes in Hell match against Riley Williamson last week, doesn't appear to be too pleased with the new General Manager.

|DIAMOND| "Seriously?"

|BARNEZ| "What?"

|DIAMOND| "You know what. You know damn well what."

Thomas simply shrugs, signifying that he actually does not know what.

|DIAMOND| "Razor Xtreme. You know, the man who hasn't been here for months. The man you, for some reason, thought was worthy enough to face me for my Championship; a Championship I defended spending sixty minutes in the kind of hell you created in WWA. Razor Xtreme. That's what."

|BARNEZ| "What about him?"

|DIAMOND| "What abo—How bloody thick are you? I can't even fathom your stupidity."

Barnez lets out a light chuckle.

|DIAMOND| "Razor Xtreme doesn't belong in the ring with me. He doesn't belong on the same level as me. I'm a God, Thomas. Razor is a peasant. What the fuck has he done to deserve getting a shot at my Championship? What, just because this is his hometown, you're trying to be cool and get these fans on your side by naming him number one contender? Are you really that pathetic that you need to grovel to those losers? Guess who else lives in Los Angeles, Thomas. Me. I wasn't born here, but I live here. So, where is my free gift? Huh? What are you going to hand to me on a silver platter? Huh? Huh?!"

Barnez continues chuckling, ever-so-lightly. Suddenly, Danny lands a very sharp slap to the cheek of the gigantic man. It appears that was a mistake, as the easy going Barnez is now upset. Of course, Danny doesn't really care.

|DIAMOND| "Did that wipe that pathetic little smirk off your face? Listen here, you oversized hairball. I'm Danny Diamond. Danny - fucking - Diamond. You may think you're in charge, but you're not. This is my company. I'm the World Heavyweight Champion. I make this company all of the money it gets. People tune in to watch me, no one else. They don't tune in to watch Razor Xtreme or has-beens like you, trying to relive their glory days. So, here's what you are going to do. You're going to call off this match and let me take the night off at King of Xtreme. In fact, you're going to let me take every show off until then as well. You know why? Because I was just in a match type you created and I need some rest. Got it?"

Barnez simply stares down at Danny, a stone face on him. Although, to his credit, Danny is rather foolishly not appearing intimidated.

|BARNEZ| "I'll tell you what. Vendettas ninety-two, ninety-three and ninety-four, you can have off. You'll need the rest. At King of Xtreme, you're still facing Razor Xtreme."

|DIAMOND| "Who the fuck do you—"

|BARNEZ| "As for tonight, you have a match."

Danny sighs.

|DIAMOND| "Fine, 'boss'. Who am I facing?"

Barnez steps closer to Danny, bringing his head down closer to the Englishman's to get in his face. With a stern, deep voice, he says one word.

|BARNEZ| "Me."

For the first time in the segment, Danny actually appears legitimately intimidated. He gulps, whilst Barnez pulls himself away.

|DIAMOND| "B—but, you're not a wrestler anymore."

|BARNEZ| "I am tonight. Now get out of my office. You have a match to prepare for."

The look of intimidation on Danny's face changes to one of anger. He shakes his head, looking like he wants to punch Thomas then and there, but he decides against it. Finally, he smiles and nods, to let Thomas know he isn't afraid of him. Or, at least, let him think that. Danny walks off and the segment ends with the main event of the evening officially being announced.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: P6 | Danny Diamond | "Seriously?"   P6 | Danny Diamond | "Seriously?" EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 3:16 am

Haha bitch. That's what he gets for taking shit to RX. Mad as hell

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P6 | Danny Diamond | "Seriously?"   P6 | Danny Diamond | "Seriously?" Empty

Back to top Go down

P6 | Danny Diamond | "Seriously?"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1