HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

P12 | Danny Diamond "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

P12 | Danny Diamond "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" Empty
PostSubject: P12 | Danny Diamond "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor"   P12 | Danny Diamond "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:25 pm

DUE: Saturday the 6th of September 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: P12 | Danny Diamond "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor"   P12 | Danny Diamond "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:09 pm

The show returns from a commercial break as we head to the commentary area, greeted by Ted Cedar and Joey Miles.

|MILES| "My nuts itch."

|CEDAR| "And on that note, welcome back to Vendetta Ninety, folks! Earlier in the night, the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship Riley Williamson made the shocking decision to name his match against Danny Diamond, at Endure, a Sixty Minute Ironman Match. Danny isn't here tonight, as he has a match for another company known as Frontier Grappling Arts, but we are able to get a message from him via satellite."

|MILES| "It's like Dwayne Johnson, only less shit."

The audience's attention is brought to the titantron, where Danny Diamond is seen in his FGA locker room, with his Championship draped over his shoulder. The audience jeers at the sight of the World Heavyweight Champion, whom slowly claps his hands.

|DIAMOND| "Congratulations, Riley. You won a shot against me for the World Heavyweight Championship. And to make things interesting, you've chosen a sixty minute Ironman Match as our stipulation. Excellent. You know what's not an excellent move by you? Calling me gutless. I'm the World Heavyweight Champion for a reason, Riley. I'm a God amongst men. You do not want to piss me off. Do you think being in a ring with me for sixty whole minutes is going to give you some sort of advantage? Do you not realize I've been in numerous Ironman matches against the likes of Rob Chapman and T.K.? I've faced far better men than you in this type of an environment."

"I can go the distance with anyone. You should've just laid down when you fought Ace and left the main event to the real men, but no. You have this stubborn idea that you actually belong in my league. I'm better than you, Riley. Hell, everyone's better than you. You've already had your chance at getting this gold and you blew it. You lost to bloody Hitman Alex. How embarrassing is that? Almost as embarrassing as that little speech you gave about Ryu Sanu earlier, where you didn't say a single factual thing about the man who's been here for a year or two, not the full six. Where the fuck do you get your info?"

"It actually pisses me off how idiotic you are. I hate stupid people so much. It makes me want to just grab your neck and choke the bloody life out of you. But since I can't quite do that, I'll have to settle for beating your arse for sixty minutes straight. I hope you realize what you've got yourself into. I know you don't, because you're an idiot, but I hope you do."

"You're so naive, Riley. You think simply because you have heart that you'll be able to accomplish whatever you want like life is some sort of fairytale. I've got news for you. It's not. Your fairytale will end very abruptly at Endure. There will be no happy ending for you, Riley. You need more than heart to succeed in this business. You need ability, you need athleticism, you need good looks and you need a distinct lack of remorse. You have none of those things. I have all of them. I've proven time and time again that I'm the best. I'd sooner die than let someone like you dethrone me."

"You're pathetic. You're an embarrassment to this industry. At Endure, you'll go back to being what you were before your luck began and that's nothing. I hope you enjoyed your time in the spotlight. It ends soon. Prepare yourself for the fight of your life, Riley."

"In fact, I want to teach you a real lesson. I said you can choose the stipulation for our match at Endure, yes, but that doesn't mean I can't add to it. So, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to take our sixty minute Ironman Match and add some weapons to it. Not only that, but I'm going to add a cage to it. In addition to that, I'm going to add some razor wire entwined in the cage. In case you haven't figured it out yet, that makes our match Sixty Minutes in Hell."

"You wanted to prove you are better than me? Now's your chance. i would say I hope you don't mind the changes I made, but that'd be a lie. I don't care whether you mind or not. I'm the bloody World Heavyweight Champion. I'll do whatever the hell I want. See you then, chap."

The feed cuts away and we head back to the commentary area, where both men are silent for a few seconds.

|CEDAR| "I...I don't believe what we just saw. now, instead of being a regular sixty minute Ironman match, it's going to be a Sixty Minutes in Hell Match?"

|MILES| "Fuck. Yes. Ferret."

The show cuts to a commercial break.

Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: P12 | Danny Diamond "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor"   P12 | Danny Diamond "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:35 pm

This shit to be epic.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: P12 | Danny Diamond "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor"   P12 | Danny Diamond "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 6:05 pm

"|MILES| "It's like Dwayne Johnson, only less shit.""

Fuck you Joey. Fuck you in every way. Dwayne Johnson > Joey Miles. Mad as hell

Awesome promo though. Excellent way to put Danny over as the WHC and every promo I read by Danny makes me like him more and more.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: P12 | Danny Diamond "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor"   P12 | Danny Diamond "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 7:44 am

Every promo I read makes me think he's a bigger cunt. Though that's what Snoopz is going for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P12 | Danny Diamond "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor"   P12 | Danny Diamond "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" Empty

Back to top Go down

P12 | Danny Diamond "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1