HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Was TJ duped?
Yes
Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap50%Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
No
Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap50%Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 7:07 pm

You would've tried to rob TJ too...if he hadn't already told you that he wasn't trading for any of that trash...so you are already ruled out anyways. :umad:
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 7:22 pm

ROFL! :umad:
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 12:38 am

TJ just says that to fit in with the mob mentality. There are quite a few players on my team that could help his squad. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:21 am

Man, Burdur can't lecture anyone else on trades again when he has done 2 of the most stupidest trades ever this year. Wtf..?
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:38 am

Morris for CJ was stupid? Look at what CJ just did. Now look at what Morris has been doing. I bought low on CJ, despite not even liking the guy, cause I knew CB would take someone who's doing as poorly as Morris for him. I robbed him big-time in that trade.

This one is going to depend on how Forte does / how bad his injury is. But you guys have said it yourself, Forte's a 30 year old RB on a bad team, but now with an injury to worry about. Karlos looked nasty before his injury and is also the goal line back who should be back this week. I'm happy with my trade.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:56 am

Too bad it has taken CJ 8 weeks to finally have one good game w/ like 4 games left in our season lol.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 12:19 pm

Well I just got CJ about 2 weeks ago (and one was his bye week) so I don't care what he did before that. I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 12:25 pm

Honestly after a night of sleep... I probably messed up. If Forte misses only like 1 week then I'm dumb as hell cause I'm facing Mack next week anyway (who is kind of trash and has a bunch of bye weeks on top of that). Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:25 pm

Point is, is that he has done very little this year and it was a pointless trade then & and a pointless trade now. Only you would get wet over a player who has had one or two good games, & that is why you can't win. :umad:
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:29 pm

And it is anticipated that he misses only 1-2 games anyways, so good job, CB.
Back to top Go down
CB (Go BILLS)
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
CB (Go BILLS)

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:43 pm

Forte may not miss any time.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:05 pm

Forte is due to struggle anyway. Your boy Jennings and your boy Williams are due for greatness.

I just regret trading off Landry so easily without even getting Diggs.

Don't say I rob people tho... I make legitimate offers for peoples' value. :umad:
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:11 pm

Btw CB that was just part 1 in our contract on the trade. Part 2 states that I get any player of my choosing for Moncrief. I'll send the offer shortly. I aint bothered

This was in the written clause that states if Forte plays by Week 10, I get this consolation trade+ dibs on a future 2nd round pick if you pick before me.

Last edited by Burder on Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CB (Go BILLS)
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
CB (Go BILLS)

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:12 pm

The trade is done bruh. The best your getting is Stafford or Diggs.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:20 pm

Bruh at least give me Diggs for Stevie as those were 2 people involved in a lot of the previous trades we were going through, and Stevie has upside anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:04 pm

Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 8:54 pm

This nigga Burdur keeps bringing up age & lingering injuries when Forte is still better on one leg than any of the RBs he got in return. :umad:
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 3:39 pm

Man, I thought this nigga Mexi said he only traded Murray for depth, and that Mathews was the starter. Why are you starting Murray, nigga? Was TJ bamboozled or what? Bruh......

And I knew this nigga would get Langford, too. Quit hoarding all the RBs, nigga. Give one of those RBs to Moose. Bruh......

Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 4:24 pm

Yeah That Your greedy ass is keeping Moose out of the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 4:25 pm

He probably thinks he can get an elite RB out of two scrubs again. NAH No one besides TJ is accepting those deals.

Except maybe me suspicious
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 1:34 pm

Murray is about as elite as Flacco is at this point. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 4:37 pm

Drächen Fx wrote:
Man, I thought this nigga Mexi said he only traded Murray for depth, and that Mathews was the starter. Why are you starting Murray, nigga? Was TJ bamboozled or what? Bruh......

And I knew this nigga would get Langford, too. Quit hoarding all the RBs, nigga. Give one of those RBs to Moose. Bruh......

Bitch that's not at all what I said. Wtf..? I said Murray is not performing well but he has huge upside and he has been outperformed by Mathews in recent weeks. Murray is still the starter and should get the majority of the carries. Knowing this, if I trade Mathews, and Murray keeps performing the way he has, then I'm fucked. Because Mathews might end up being the starter, and I would be stuck without a starting caliber RB. The notion that I said I only got Murray for depth is made up. I never said that.

And as much as I like Moose, this isn't no damn handout league. I might have actually done some of you a favor by picking up Langford, he's only a starter for this week and then he's back to being on the bench. The reason I got him was exclusively for this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4