HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Was TJ duped?
Yes
50%
 50% [ 3 ]
No
50%
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
 

McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14278
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:21 pm

Señor Bernie wrote:
Burder wrote:
If Moose is getting babysitted at 3-3-1 then TJ should get the babysit treatment considering he's been like 4-9 or worse every year.

Moose knows what he's doing. He knows he needs a RB baaadly.
This pretty much throws the rest of your argument to shit. The elephant in the room is huge.
Wow, calling TJ a huge elephant. Asshole. I aint bothered

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com Online
McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14278
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:22 pm

@Drächen Fx wrote:
One more thing, if Burdur wants an elite WR so bad why can't he propose a reasonable trade to Broski like Forte & Moncrief for Antonio Brown & TJ Yeldon or something?
:umad:

I'm keeping Forte

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com Online
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8152
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:26 pm

So let me get this straight, you demand other teams to give you their top players but refuse to give up yours in return? Thanks for proving my point, you fleecing scumbag. :umad:
Back to top Go down
McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14278
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:33 pm

I still can't believe you guys are trying to argue this seriously.

@Drächen Fx wrote:
So let me get this straight, you demand other teams to give you their top players but refuse to give up yours in return? Thanks for proving my point of you being a fleecing scumbag. :umad:
My point is that if I'm "fleecing" then Mexi is too. So it's justified that the trade got rejected. Not even complaining that mine got rejected I'm just showing that it's a pretty fair deal, especially when you compare it to Mexi's robbery.

Mexi is taking TJ's best player right when that player is starting to show some signs of what he did last year. And Mexi isn't even giving his 2nd/3rd/4th/5th best player. It's a bunch of boom or bust, barely start-able players (if even that).

He's not even willing to give another bench player of his (Mathews) to sweeten the deal a little bit. Instead he wants to give the guy fresh off IR. Funny

Are you kidding me? And my trade is the one that got all the attention / was intentionally vetoed?

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com Online
McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14278
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:45 pm

It's funny cause Mexi's the one flipping out when I should've been the one pissed. The main reason I didn't even really care that mine was rejected is cause I know that trade wouldn't have even benefited me THAT much and I'd be losing one of my reliable RB's that I actually kinda need to make a run.

Mexi almost quit the league over it because he knows he's getting the way better end of that deal and was mad he almost couldn't rob TJ. Funny

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com Online
Bad Hombre
TRU
TRU
avatar

Posts : 12002
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 20
Location : Pasco, WA

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:55 pm

Burdur I asked TJ which player he values more between Hillman and Murray and he said Hillman. You're just wrong here. Funny
Back to top Go down
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8152
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:56 pm

Nigga, I told you, trading w/ TJ and trading w/ Moose is apples to oranges. If TJ realllllllllllllly wants to get rid of Murray that bad he can. Again, I wouldn't have made that trade but at least TJ knows what he has. At least he watches football, so I'm not going to question his integrity & tell him he can't do it; I'll give him some suggestions, but if he wants the trade he should be able to do it.

But don't tell me Moose knows what he's doing when he cuts Todd Gurley & almost trades CB Julio Jones for Russell Wilson & Percy Harvin; that is why we help him out so douchebags won't try to ruin the competition by trying to get one over on him to strengthen their teams for almost nothing in return because they know he doesn't watch NFL like we do. Once Moose starts watching NFL regularly, Julio Jones is yours any day, idc who you trade. Until then I'm going to keep helping him out because it's the right thing to do.

And also, quit acting like your team is the only team Moose can trade w/ to get a RB. I'm sure he can even get a decent RB by trading Decker. He can get FAR more reasonable offers and better players than what you were offering. And the only reason why you don't want to give up Forte & get players like Julio Jones for cheap is because you realize you have a trash team w/ trash depth & both of them can get 40-50 points combined every Sunday. You are willing to give up Forsett because you realize he has been very disappointing considering he was a 2nd round pick & is limited because he doesn't score TD's often. But as far as you being able to keep Forte as well as get Julio Jones is concerned... uhh uhh that ain't happening. :umad:


Last edited by Drächen Fx on Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14278
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:01 pm

No TJ is wrong here.

Murray is his 1st round pick, most talented player, and has recently started to show both of those things with 18, 17, & 6 the last 3 weeks. (yeah the 6 isn't good but he's also getting plenty of work lately and is actually looking good in more and more stretches).

Fact is youre giving up a couple of people that aren't even in your top 5 players for a 1st round caliber player who's starting to play like it.

And are complaining about me getting a WR1 for a high-end RB2 & a solid WR2/3.

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com Online
Bad Hombre
TRU
TRU
avatar

Posts : 12002
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 20
Location : Pasco, WA

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:03 pm

Okay, you can have that opinion but TJ ultimately is the guy who's going to decide that.
Back to top Go down
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8152
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:06 pm

And we're complaining that you are trying to give up a shit RB2 who doesn't score TD's & a boom or bust WR for the best WR in the league rn.
Back to top Go down
McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14278
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:15 pm

According to anyone's expert opinion you can find online, Forsett is a solid, high-end RB2. Some even say he's a RB1.

Moncrief is a WR2. And besides that one week he's been pretty damn consistent at that.

A RB1 & a WR2 isn't fair for an elite WR1??? But a bunch of trash for a RB1 is?

I don't care that TJ watches football... he might as well not watch it, making that trade.

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com Online
Bad Hombre
TRU
TRU
avatar

Posts : 12002
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 20
Location : Pasco, WA

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:18 pm

Forsett is not an RB1, you clown. Funny

Moncrief is basically John Brown.
Back to top Go down
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8152
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:23 pm

Man, idgaf about what the "experts" say. The stat lines are all I need to see, and the fact is Forsett has only scored over 10 only 2 times in 7 weeks, and that is sorry for a "RB1." Even Mark Ingram has been better.

Burdur, this is the price you pay for drafting a shitty team. You can't keep everyone you like. You don't have a choice. You have to make some sacrifices if you want people to take your trades seriously.

Draft better and get better FA's and you'd actually have options. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14278
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:34 pm

You guys are funny :umad:

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com Online
Bad Hombre
TRU
TRU
avatar

Posts : 12002
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 20
Location : Pasco, WA

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:45 pm

For reals this nigga basically thinks my trade is unfair because I made good waiver pickups. If Drachen offered Richard Matthews and Latavius Murray, Burdur would have vetoed it.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
avatar

Posts : 4589
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 22
Location : Where I Shouldn't Be

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:28 pm

Burdur's questioning my intelligence Bruh......

I'm more impressionable than your average person. That's why I get pressured into trades easily. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Bad Hombre
TRU
TRU
avatar

Posts : 12002
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 20
Location : Pasco, WA

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:29 pm

Yeah That TJ has a better record than you. NAH
Back to top Go down
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8152
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:34 pm

Turns out, Moose actually accepted that trade because of projections, not because he thought those players are good and would help. He said they were garbage. Argument over. Really
Back to top Go down
McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14278
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:03 am

And Moose STILL has no RB's. Fact is no one's going to give up their #1 RB... like a Bell / AP / Gurley / Lynch etc. I'm the only one that's willing to give something that's right close to that level (Forsett) PLUS adding in Moncrief in the deal. And that shits get rejected but Mexi can fleece TJ. I just still don't get it.

Are you guys that ignorant to Forsett's value? Is it cause he's on my team or what? He's a RB1 to a lot of experts and they go off of 12-team leagues. He's a definite RB1 in this 16 team league. And here's ESPN's ranks for this week:



Some have him better than Lynch and some of those other top guys for Week 8. He HAS been better than Lynch this season. And yet you advise Moose to go trade Julio for Lynch straight up (I bet Mack doesn't even do that anyway cause of the value of RB's) rather than take Forsett & Moncrief. :umad:

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com Online
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8152
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:45 am

Man,you don't know what anyone is willing to give stfu. No one wants to take your garbage and make their team worse, deal with it. Those players ain't even stopping you from losing. And don't no one care about rankings from ESPN. Wtf..?

Like Moose said last night, he still whooped your ass w/o a RB. :umad:
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Yes
Yes
avatar

Posts : 13558
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:56 am

Depends on what you think of DeMarco.
Back to top Go down
Bad Hombre
TRU
TRU
avatar

Posts : 12002
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 20
Location : Pasco, WA

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Burder wrote:

T'f is this? This is some weak ass argument. Fact is there's very few RB1s in the league rn. Forsett has just not been producing enough to even be in the conversation as an RB1. If he WAS ana RB1 which he's not, your trade would be fair. RB1s have to be reliable yardage producers and/or TD machines. Is Forsett honestly that?
Back to top Go down
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8152
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:22 pm

Man, he tried to offer similar garbage to Huh for Gronk a while back and Huh told him no, and Huh didn't want his trash trades either even though he also didn't have a RB (at the time). So idk what he's smoking if he thinks he should be able to get the 2nd or 1st top ranked players for that junk. He's trying to offer boom-or-bust trash for an irreplaceable player on most teams. He ain't fool Huh and he ain't fooling Moose either. NAH
Back to top Go down
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8152
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:30 pm

And the funny thing is, is that he's trying to offer Moncrief, a player who would be on the bench on every team w/ a winning record rn lol.

And I also need to point out that moment when Burdur said he'd reject a trade if I sent Rishard Matthews & Murray for Julio Jones to show you guys how fucked up his thinking is: Rishard Matthews has more TD's and receiving yards than ALL of your WR's, and he's on my bench. Really

He also used the "He got all of those numbers in one game" argument, which was dumb a'f and is still wrong. He should take that tinfoil off his head and look at Forsett the same way then because if you take out weeks 4-5, Forsett's numbers are low-end RB3 numbers at best. He'd probably try to reject a Dion Lewis & Rishard Matthews trade for Julio Jones (which would be stupid a'f too and I hope would get rejected immediately, but still better than any trash Burdur is willing to give up). Nice try, tho. :umad:
Back to top Go down
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8152
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:01 pm

What's even funny is that Michael Crabtree & Moncrief's receiving yardage is almost identical. I got dudes on my bench who have more yards than his starters do. This dude is basically trying to trade bench players because that's all he has & is talking about it's fair. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
 

Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

 Similar topics

-
» A Fair And Just Outcome
» McCanns: Madeleine McCann - Trade Mark No. 2456061?
» Is the new state pension plan fair?
» Army Trade Badges
» The Vanity Fair Article

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Popular Demand :: Sports Zone :: Fantasy Football-