HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Was TJ duped?
Yes
50%
 50% [ 3 ]
No
50%
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6
 

Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8151
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:17 am

Blount, Reed, & David Cobb for DeMarco Murray and Richard Rodgers? Should he have at least put Ryan Matthews in this? Not saying it was right or wrong, I just want to get everyone's opinion since it's causing some controversy.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 17381
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:45 am

Didn't seem like it. TJ's projections went up for one week but down the rest of the season I don\'t know

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14275
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:33 am

It was more unfair than my trade. And I'm serious about that too.


In fact, my trade was so fair that I wouldn't even want to do it anymore. Moose needs a RB badly, he should be giving up more than he's receiving in order to fill that need.

(kinda like what I did last year when I traded away Sanders for Gore)

You gotta understand RB's are more valuable, in general, and especially with 16 teams. Hence why the Ingram for Green deal went through. Green is much better but Ingram has that RB value.

And in this trade, TJ is trading the best RB of the group for a bunch of guys literally picked up off waivers this season that are mediocre boom or bust players at best. Mexi won't even be starting any of them a few weeks from now (with the exception of maybe Blount, unless he keeps busting). He has to give up more than that if he wants a star RB in Murray.

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14275
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:44 am

I think TJ just wants another reason to say the TJ curse exists when Murray starts going ham. I aint bothered

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14275
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:46 am

If the trade gets accepted again, I don't care I won't veto it but you gotta be more lenient with my trades too.

Just cause YOU GUYS undervalue Forsett & Moncrief doesn't mean they're not good fantasy options this season. NAH Hell Forsett is projected to score 17 points this week and he very well could/will get that. He's been great after a slow start. FOH with your hypocrisy rejecting my trade but then crying when yours gets vetoed @ Mexi. NAH

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8151
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:01 pm

Burdur, no.

Your trade was rejected because we believed you were trying to deceive someone who is not as astute as the rest of us are about football. Emotional issues or not, TJ should know better than to accept stupid ass trades because he watches football and knows exactly who he's getting. I have said that people should be able to trade whoever they want, just don't try to deceive the new guys like Broski and Moose.  And you know no one else was about to accept that stupid ass trade, and that's why you aren't trying to propose trades to anyone else other than people like Moose because we have already told you we aren't taking any trash( even TJ NAH). If your trade had been proposed to Huh or someone and they accepted it, we wouldn't have rejected it.

And your logic behind the trade was suspect a'f too after we told you that a Forsett trade for Thomas/Decker would have been fair if you were that thirsty for one of his players. Instead you offer two scrubs for Moose's best player without even considering putting your best players on the table? NAH


Last edited by Drächen Fx on Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8151
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:06 pm

Burder wrote:
Hell Forsett is projected to score 17 points this week and he very well could/will get that. He's been great after a slow start. FOH with your hypocrisy rejecting my trade but then crying when yours gets vetoed @ Mexi. NAH
Man, we don't make trades off of projections and what someone might do in this league. If that is what you rely on, no wonder why your team is trash every year. Forsett has only had 2 good games in 7 weeks and that's a fact. NAH
Back to top Go down
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8151
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:24 pm

And Moncrief + Forsett had a combined point total of 19 this week, Jones got 15 by himself. Hell No you weren't getting that trade. Keep your trash to yourself. NAH


Last edited by Drächen Fx on Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bad Hombre
TRU
TRU
avatar

Posts : 11997
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 20
Location : Pasco, WA

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:38 pm

@Drächen Fx wrote:
Burdur, no.

Your trade was rejected because we believed you were trying to deceive someone who is not as astute as the rest of us are about football. Emotional issues or not, TJ should know better than to accept stupid ass trades because he watches football and knows exactly who he's getting. I have said that people should be able to trade whoever they want, just don't try to deceive the new guys like Broski and Moose.  And you know no one else was about to accept that stupid ass trade, and that's why you aren't trying to propose trades to anyone else other than people like Moose because we have already told you we aren't taking any trash( even TJ NAH). If your trade had been proposed to Huh or someone and they accepted it, we wouldn't have rejected it.

And your logic behind the trade was suspect a'f too after we told you that a Forsett trade for Thomas/Decker would have been fair if you were that thirsty for one of his players. Instead you offer two scrubs for Moose's best player without even considering putting your best players on the table? NAH
This.
Back to top Go down
Bad Hombre
TRU
TRU
avatar

Posts : 11997
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 20
Location : Pasco, WA

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:39 pm

@MooseNugget wrote:
Didn't seem like it. TJ's projections went up for one week but down the rest of the season I don\'t know
Projections are wrong most of the time anyways.
Back to top Go down
McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14275
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:34 pm

If Moose is getting babysitted at 3-3-1 then TJ should get the babysit treatment considering he's been like 4-9 or worse every year.

Moose knows what he's doing. He knows he needs a RB baaadly and he just got the best deal that was presented to him rejected.

You know why no one else is offering a high-end RB2 & a solid WR like Moncrief for one of his WR's? Because that's a big-time risk when elite RBs are scarce right now in this league. Moose has some star players, he needs depth, especially at RB and by giving him Forsett & Moncrief I gave him what he needed and didn't even weaken him that much at WR when he has 2 other great ones & getting Moncrief.

Moose is not going to get a better deal, period. You guys just screwed him more than you did me cause I'll be alright either way. :umad:

You guys are just biased as fuck against my players. NAH

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14275
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:39 pm

Not to mention he also already has Buck Allen so Forsett works out better for him than many other RB's.

Forsett & Moncrief together are going to outscore Julio Jones on almost any given week. Forsett even has potential alone to outscore him some weeks. What is someone like McCluster going to give Moose? Next to nothing. He needed a quality 2 for 1 deal like that for a star RB.

I'm sorry there's no way that wasn't fair for Moose's team.

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8151
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:48 pm

Burdur, just stop. face palm

This ain't even the first time this year you've tried to rob Moose for a trade. http://xwauniverse.forumotion.com/t27895p165-xwaff-trade-center And you GLADLY would've accepted this trade w/ no shame had no one said nothing either SMH Bruh......
Back to top Go down
McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14275
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:00 pm

Man Morris had upside at the time and Thomas was off to a pretty shitty start. I was trying to dump Morris off to anyone, not like I was trying to take advantage of Moose. He needed a RB and because of you two he STILL does.

I gave him a legitimate trade offer this time.

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8151
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:04 pm

Wtf..?
Back to top Go down
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8151
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:47 pm

Man, how is this dude still the commish of our league? Wtf..? He is deliberately insulting Moose's integrity by defending that trash he offered. If I were Moose I'd be offended. He knew coming in that everyone had already told him that they weren't trading for any of his players because his team is trash so he stopped begging us and went to Moose. Wtf..?

You also tried to trade Broski Alfred Morris for Antonio Brown lol. You'll probably deny it but we all remember it. :umad:
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
avatar

Posts : 4589
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 22
Location : Where I Shouldn't Be

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:48 pm

You guys are idiots. The lot of you.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 17381
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:58 pm

TJ [dgaf] wrote:
You guys are idiots. The lot of you.
TJ on Sundays

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
avatar

Posts : 4589
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 22
Location : Where I Shouldn't Be

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:01 pm

I quit.

Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8151
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:02 pm

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
McClown Town
Icon
avatar

Posts : 14275
Join date : 2013-07-23
Location : Smurfville

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:05 pm

@MooseNugget wrote:
TJ [dgaf] wrote:
You guys are idiots. The lot of you.
TJ on Sundays
ROFL!

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8151
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:44 pm

Burdur, this is the last thing all say to you...

Face it, the only reason why you are mad is because TJ told you your team blows and he didn't want your shitty players and you gave up.

Otherwise, you'd be offering him CJ Anderson & Roddy White for Murray. ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Bad Hombre
TRU
TRU
avatar

Posts : 11997
Join date : 2013-07-22
Age : 20
Location : Pasco, WA

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:00 pm

Burder wrote:
If Moose is getting babysitted at 3-3-1 then TJ should get the babysit treatment considering he's been like 4-9 or worse every year.

Moose knows what he's doing. He knows he needs a RB baaadly.
This pretty much throws the rest of your argument to shit. The elephant in the room is huge.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
avatar

Posts : 17381
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 26
Location : Kotzebue, AK

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:09 pm

elephant

____________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Drächen Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
avatar

Posts : 8151
Join date : 2013-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?   Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:16 pm

One more thing, if Burdur wants an elite WR so bad why can't he propose a reasonable trade to Broski like Forte & Moncrief for Antonio Brown & TJ Yeldon or something?
Back to top Go down
 

Was Mexi's trade with TJ fair?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

 Similar topics

-
» A Fair And Just Outcome
» McCanns: Madeleine McCann - Trade Mark No. 2456061?
» Is the new state pension plan fair?
» Army Trade Badges
» The Vanity Fair Article

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: Popular Demand :: Sports Zone :: Fantasy Football-