Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Ask Razor - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:33 am

Yep, and I love it here. Big Grin!
Wouldn't mind living in certain other places just to experience it, but I can't imagine spending the rest of my days anywhere but here. As Bill Maher put it, we are a "Liberal Fagtopia."

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:38 am

What do you think the best thing about California is?

What do you think the worst thing about California is?

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:46 am

What do you think the best thing about California is?
-The laws, the weather, (most) of the people, the beaches, etc.

What do you think the worst thing about California is?
-Either the fact that we havent legalized drugs yet (no, not just weed. Drugs in general.) or SOME of the people. We have some annoying cunts here.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:54 am

What drugs do you want legalized?

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:58 am

All of them. Literally, all of them. Just properly labeled.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 3:03 am

If that happened how much do you think it would hurt the illegal drug dealers?

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 9:49 am

Penguin wrote:
If that happened how much do you think it would hurt the illegal drug dealers?
Pretty much crippled in every way possible. How are you gonna compete with a product made by actual distributors? I doubt it would completely put them out of business, but it would definitely cripple their assets. Why buy meth from some crappy underground guy off the street who looks shady as shit when you can buy it from a professional distributor?

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 11:03 am

Why is The Undertaker your all time favorite wrestler?

How far do you think Sami Zayn will go?

Who do you see becoming the next WWE Heavyweight Champion?

Your thoughts on Rusev?

Who do you think should be Bray Wyatt's next feud?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 11:42 pm

Do you celebrate Mexican Independence Day? Illegal Mexicans

Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 10:07 pm

Why do you think people are skeptical to legalize all drugs?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:19 am

Why is The Undertaker your all time favorite wrestler?
-He was the first wrestler I ever liked and now I like him for a completely different reason. He has one of the coolest gimmicks of all time and at the same time, he plays it perfectly. Better than anyone could. He is a legend of the business, been there longer than anybody else currently on the roster. He's always putting in work. No matter what, he always puts on amazing matches with just about anyone. He has had some of the greatest feuds ever (Taker vs Batista, Taker vs Edge, Taker vs Kane, Taker vs Austin, Taker vs Michaels, Taker vs HHH, etc), he sounds amazing backstage (have you heard any of Stone Cold's or Chris Jericho's shoot interviews on Youtube about him? The guy sounds amazing.) he's insanely athletic and a VERY good technical wrestler, not only for a guy who's 300 lbs and 6'10, but in general. He is an amazing story-teller in the ring, and he is a legitimate badass backstage. Even though he's a badass and everyone is scared of him out in storyline and backstage, he doesn't flaunt it. He doesn't go around acting all "YEAH I'M THE SHIT BITCH!" even though he is. He is modest, he stays true to his gimmick by not tweeting or going on Facebook. He doesn't complain about Vince's bullshit calls (losing to Lesnar at WM. I guess Punk could learn something from him, quit being a little baby when things don't go your way). Undertaker, if you think about it, is the exact definition of wrestling's Batman. It's funny cause I actually liked Undertaker wayyyyyyyyyyyyy before I liked Batman, but they're so similar, I noticed that a while ago. They're both dark and intimidating, but they're really good guys, generally do what is "right" but will take pretty much anyone down. etc. Does that answer that question?

How far do you think Sami Zayn will go?
-Very tough question. I believe Sami Zayn can either be the next Daniel Bryan or the next Evan Bourne. It all depends on the fans. If the fans want him to be big, like Bryan, he will be. If the fans don't give him attention, WWE won't care and he'll be stuck in the mid card forever.

Who do you see becoming the next WWE Heavyweight Champion?
-Roman Reigns, and then after him, Rollins via cash-in.

Your thoughts on Rusev?
-I think I'm one of the few people that actually like him. I don't want him to end up like Umaga V2, I'd rather him actually get somewhere.

Who do you think should be Bray Wyatt's next feud?
I heard they're going with Ziggler, but I'd love to see him feud with Dean Ambrose or Daniel Bryan again when he returns.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:20 am

Penguin wrote:
Do you celebrate Mexican Independence Day? Illegal Mexicans
No, I don't know what that is.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:49 am

Señor 12th Man wrote:
Honestly, because people are fucking retarded. There is literally NO good reason to not legalize all drugs. I'll argue some of the main, commonly heard points:

"The government shouldn't be selling potentially harmful products."
-Lol. The government sells poison, cigarettes, alcohol, guns, knives, swords, crossbows, prescription medication, and loads of other harmful products. That argument is moot. They already sell dangerous things, they don't care for your health.

"What if someone gets high off meth and goes and attacks people?"
-You mean the exact same way drunk people attack others when they're drunk? We have laws for that. If someone attacks someone else, you arrest them. You don't arrest the guy popping pills or snorting coke in his mom's basement. You arrest the guy that's out attacking people. People act like we're going to get rid of ALL our laws by legalizing drugs. No, we're keeping the laws that say "If you attack someone, you're going to jail." - we're just removing the ones that say "if you're snorting coke in your backyard for recreation, you're going to jail, pal!"

"Won't it make it easier for my kids to get them?
-Not only is it already easy for your kids to get them (seeing as drugs are everywhere, and they come from bad people), but is alcohol any easier for them to get because it's legal? What about cigarettes? If a kid wants to get his hands on stuff, he will. Whether it's legal or not. It comes down to good parenting, not controlling everyone else's lives.

"But won't that make the US look bad?
-Nope. We always brag about how we're "The land of the free" and yet we're stuck up as shit on certain things. If we're the land of the free, doesn't it make sense that we should be free to do what we want as long as it doesnt harm others? What does my neighbor snorting crack do to harm me? Any idiot that wants to do hard drugs can feel free to do them. It's their life, not mine. If they want to kill themselves or overdose, they're morons and that's their fault. They've removed themselves from the gene pool by being druggies. Oh well. Those people will do drugs anyway, whether they're legal or not. Locking them up for it is retarded.

"I just don't like the idea of a society where people do drugs."
-That's fine. You don't have to like it, but that doesn't give you the right to restrict anyone else's rights. Just like people can't say "I don't want gay marriage legalized, I find it gross tbh." - you can't say this either. You not liking something doesn't equate to it being wrong. Also, face the facts. You already do live in a society where people do drugs. They're just arrested dumbly for it.

"But what about the agencies like the DEA that will lose all their jobs??
-Simple, you take them and their skills and you relocate them to other jobs. It's not like they only know drugs and nothing more. Use their skills at locating things and bring em together with the FBI to catch child traffickers, or to fight terrorism, or anything that's, you know, an ACTUAL issue?

Now, let's look at some of the positives:

Cartels done
-Like I mentioned above, legalizing drugs and getting them from a better source would be very beneficial to destroying the cartels. Why buy them from the shady guy down the corner when you can buy them from your trusted convenience store? This would almost completely eradicate the cartels' supply. This would force them to stop or significantly slow down their production, and in turn would mean less cartels. Less cartels = less violence at the border, less control over Mexico, Mexico can suck a little less, less people have to come here. It's a win/win/win.

An end to this pathetic war on drugs
-Face it, Reagan, your war on drugs sucks. It's cost tax payers millions, if not billions of dollars and has done nothing but put more minorities in prison than anyone else. This war on drugs is a failure. "Just say no" isn't doing shit to stop anyone from doing drugs and it has done us more bad than good. It's a failure and it's easy to see that, that's not even up for debate. Ending this before it gets more embarrassing would be a win/win for everyone.

Drugs being controlled and taxed = profit
-Think of how much money Colorado and Washington are bringing in off Marijuana ALONE. Imagine how much California would make if weed was legalized. Imagine other drugs. Like I said, if idiots wanna kill themselves smoking meth, that's their own problem. At least we can make some money off it instead of letting the cartels get it. Why let the cartels take perfectly good money that we could be getting? Hell, use it to fund higher education, imagine how much good that would do.

Less people in jail = less money wasted
-Like I said above, the war on drugs has only locked up tons of people for victim-less, nonviolent crimes. Why lock someone up in jail for a giant portion of their lives just because they smoked meth? "Oh because it's dangerous to their health and well-being!" - well so is putting them in jail, you retard. "Because they're funding the cartels!" - because you're LETTING the cartels exist, shit-for-brains. Eradicate the war on drugs = eradicate the cartels. Now, we put more money into prisons than we do into schools. I find that ridiculous. By putting less money towards prisons and releasing nonviolent prisoners who are in for recreationally using drugs, you waste a lot less money and you can use that to fund schools more, or put it towards our crumbling infrastructure.

Long ass post, sorry. But, I decided to let it all out here. The fact that drugs aren't legalized is ridiculous. It's drained a lot of money out of us, it has locked up a lot of people (predominantly minorities) for nonviolent crimes, drained money out of our schools to put into prisons, helped fuel the fire of the cartels as they now have a wide open market to sell to, leaving them to get to it no matter how many people they have to kill, it's restricted personal freedoms, it's done nothing good for us AT ALL. The only reason it exists is because people are small-minded morons that fail to see past their dimwitted scopes of vision. "Drugs are bad so they should be illegal!" - just because you think something's bad, doesn't mean it should be illegal. It's the same stupid argument people that are anti-gay use. If you don't like drugs, don't do them. It's that simple. Don't force others to do what you want, though.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:56 am

Deathstroke wrote:
Señor 12th Man wrote:
Honestly, because people are fucking retarded. There is literally NO good reason to not legalize all drugs.
How about because Razor thinks it's a good idea itchy head

Did you ever try hard drugs? panic

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:59 am

Dick. Funny

Not unless you consider Hydrocodone a hard drug. That's the hardest thing I've tried. And it isn't super harmful aside from liver damage if you do it a ton.

By hard drugs, I generally mean heroin, meth, crack cocaine, etc. The level 10 drugs, the highest things.

Aside from Hydro, the only things I've done have been: weed very occasionally. Despite being a cigarette smoker, I despise smoking weed. I love eating it in edibles, though. Havent done it at all in a long time though. I've tried TNT/party pills, which have ecstasy in them. I may actually do them this Friday. Aaaand that's really it.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:04 am

Read your post and you didn't consider the fact that legalizing drugs would hurt for profit jails I aint bothered

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:05 am

That's... not a bad thing. Funny
Unless you're being sarcastic. walk

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:23 am

No way. Criminal scum like you belong in the big house... of profit xparis

You ever think you'll make a trip to Mexico?

Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:29 am

Perfect response tbh. Can't think of anything to add on.

Do you think people are just not deep enough to think about how fucking stupid locking up people for doing drugs is?

I mean, it's like they're locking you up for committing a crime against yourself. How the fuck do you commit a crime against yourself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:17 am

What would be your favorite match of all time?

If Chris Jericho could win the World title one more time, who would you like him to lose it too?

Do you like Damien Sandow as The Miz' stunt double?

Your thoughts on Tyler Breeze?

Do you miss CM Punk?

Do you think Daniel Bryan should shave?
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 3:59 pm

Miss me?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 11:57 pm

Bro Dallas wrote:
What would be your favorite match of all time?

If Chris Jericho could win the World title one more time, who would you like him to lose it too?

Do you like Damien Sandow as The Miz' stunt double?

Your thoughts on Tyler Breeze?

Do you miss CM Punk?

Do you think Daniel Bryan should shave?

I honestly don't know. It's definitely an Undertaker one since a lot of his matches are my favorites, but Cena vs Punk, Bryan vs Cena, and Michaels vs Jericho were also amazing.

I do. They aren't doing anything with either of them. Might as well, I guess.

Tyler Breeze is amazing. I thought he was crap at first but I started seeing more and more of him.

Absolutely. Sad He's my favorite current wrestler now than Taker's gone, so I dont even consider him "gone", I consider him on LOA.

I preferred him better without the beard, but he looks bigger with it. So nah.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 11:59 pm

Meth wrote:
Miss me?

No. I hate you. I never missed you! Mad as hell

Spoiler:

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 11:47 pm

Warner Bros. has announced it's planned line-up for DC-comic movies, which includes:

1. Batman V.Superman: Dawn Of Justice directed by Zack Snyder (2016)
2. Suicide Squad directed by David Ayer (2016)
3. Wonder Woman starring Gal Gadot (2017)
4. Justice League Part One directed by Snyder, with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams reprising their roles (2017)
5. The Flash starring Ezra Miller (2018)
6. Aquaman starring Jason Momoa (2018)
7. Shazam (2019)
8. Justice League Part Two directed by Zack Snyder (2019)
9. Cyborg starring Ray Fisher (2020)
10. Green Lantern (2020)

Which of these are you most looking forward to, and do you think this schedule will be a threat to the number of Marvel superhero movies to be released over the next several years?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 3:24 pm

Which ones I am looking most forward to:

-Suicide Squad, but I would like to see what characters they have decided to go with before. Deadshot is almost always in it and he's one of my favorite villains, so that should be nice.

-Of course, BvSDoJ, that one is just obvious in my case, seeing as it's a Batman movie. I have looked forward to this for wayyyy too long and the fact that they pushed it to 2016 upsets me.

Now, I am starting to list things, because I realize that I look forward to ALL of them. Funny I was about to make a list, but honestly, I look forward to all of them. All of them should be amazing. I can't wait to see WW finally get her own film, I am a fan of Aquaman's character, so I hope they do him justice and get him out of that stupid "Aquaman sucks lol" phase everyone seems to have, I look forward to see what they do with Green Lantern's reboot. I also look forward to seeing how they make the Flash movie seeing as there's a Flash TV show on right now. Cyborg - one of the characters that has recently become one of my favorites because of the New 52 - so I reaaaally look forward to seeing how they work with him too. Shazam... oh my god, Shazam. Black Adam is possibly my 3rd or 4th favorite villain in general (not just comic books, not just tv shows, anime, etc. just in GENERAL.) behind Deathstroke, Ra's Al Ghul, etc. and the fact that THE ROCK, one of my favorite people in general as well, is playing him... the amount of jizzed I leaked upon reading the news would only be rivaled by a gang-bang porno.

And of course, the most obvious out of all of them... the MOTHERFUCKIN' JUSTICE LEAGUE!!!

Holy shit, I have waited WAYYYYYY too long for this, it's about fuckin' time, DC! JUSTICE LEAGUE!! Oh my god, I can't even describe how excited I am for that. I don't even care if they fuck everything up, I can't wait for it, honestly. I HOPE they finally give Darkseid a movie role. Marvel is trying to take that role with Thanos, but Thanos is a ripoff, and DC needs to bring Darkseid up A.S.A.P. - he is wayyyy better than Thanos. I feel like I'm rambling.

On a side note, I am VERY disappointed that DC decided against a standalone Deathstroke film. I remember hearing a while back that it was planned for him to have his own film, but I guess they changed their minds. Marvel is already throwing out their blatant ripoff in Thanos since DC hasn't done shit with Darkseid movie-wise, and now they're going to do the same with Deadpool and Deathstroke.

Now, as to which movies I think could challenge Marvel:

BvS, which DC decided to move away from Captain America - although it's a smart move, I would have liked to have seen that in the box office.

Justice League Parts 1 and 2 - of course, nothing beats a movie with DC's best characters in one group. If they don't fuck it up, it could be bigger than The Avengers.

As for the rest of them, I think it all comes down to how impressive the actors and actresses are in the BvS movie. Think about it, people are shitting all over the actors before they even see them take their roles. It's completely unfair. 'Gal Gadot is going to suck. Ben Affleck is going to suck. Jason Mamoa? Ew" etc. etc.

No one has seen them yet, how the heck can they assume they're going to be good or if they're going to suck? Everyone said Heath would suck as Joker, how did that turn out? Everyone said Tom Hardy would suck as Bane, and he did amazing. Same thing with Anne Hathaway and Catwoman. People haven't learned to not judge before watching the movie. If Gal kills it as Wonder Woman, her standalone film is going to have a lot more hype. If Ben kills it as Batman, people are going to be way more excited for the JLA films.

Sorry for the long fan-rant, I just reaaaaaally am hyped for all this stuff.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Razor   Ask Razor - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Razor

View previous topic View next topic Back to top