HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestling Legend Respectfully Says Sunny Wasn't Nice, Sunny Throws A Fit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Wrestling Legend Respectfully Says Sunny Wasn't Nice, Sunny Throws A Fit Empty
PostSubject: Wrestling Legend Respectfully Says Sunny Wasn't Nice, Sunny Throws A Fit   Wrestling Legend Respectfully Says Sunny Wasn't Nice, Sunny Throws A Fit EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:01 am

- In the video above, wrestling legend Dr. Tom Prichard, who was managed in WWE by Tammy "Sunny" Sytch as The Bodydonnas with Chris Candido, shares his thoughts on the troubles the Hall of Famer is wrapped up in. Prichard said:

"I'm responsible for me, you're responsible for you, Sunny is responsible for Sunny. She's had a lot of things happen in her life but when we were together, as a team and with Chris, she could be a pretty nasty person. Just not a nice person. I don't wish bad or harm or negativity towards anybody whatsoever, but you gotta believe sometimes karma does bite you in the ass. I don't like what's happened to Sunny, don't think anybody should have to go through that but if you've been to rehab more than 5 times, there's a little part in there where they talk about those poor unfortunate souls that can't be saved. There is a part in there, I know because I've been three times. I get it, I understand. Sunny has to help Sunny. If its got to be under supervision, she needs supervision. She needs help, she needs to go to meetings, she needs people around her. She needs a sponsor, she needs support. But you've got to want it and you have to want to do it. I feel bad for her but at the same time, you get what you sow sometimes. And that's a bad thing. I don't' wish her any harm but you know what, she wasn't a very nice lady."

- It appears WWE Hall of Famer Tammy "Sunny" Sytch has responded to the comments we posted earlier tonight from Dr. Tom Prichard, who Sunny managed in the WWE with Chris Candido as The Bodydonnas. As noted, Prichard said Sunny could be nasty at times and was not a nice person. Sunny just wrote the following on her Facebook:

"Finding out more and more how FAKE some people have been to my face for a 20 year period, whom I thought were friends, almost family. That's OK. Just WAIT til you see how I AM to YOUR face the next time I see you..... Not gonna be pretty. ‪#‎TalkBehindMyBack‬ ‪#‎PhonyToMyFace‬ ‪#‎NoBallsToBeReal‬ ‪#‎Pussies‬ ‪#‎You‬'llGetWhatsComingToYou"

She also wrote this in the comments:

"The LAST thing I am is fake or phony to anyone.. Everyone that knows ME knows that. I'm brutally honest, and tell it like it is. If I don't like you, I don't have a relationship with you. Period. I don't act like your friend, because I'm not."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

Wrestling Legend Respectfully Says Sunny Wasn't Nice, Sunny Throws A Fit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1