HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should WWE give Sting a short title reign?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

Should WWE give Sting a short title reign? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should WWE give Sting a short title reign?   Should WWE give Sting a short title reign? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:17 am

Here's what I predict: Seth Rollins beats John Cena to retain his US Title. Then, for the main event, Sting beats Seth Rollins to become the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion. After this feel good moment, I can see Sheamus cashing in on Sting and becoming the WWE World Heavyweight Champion to end Night of Champions. Although, I see Sheamus losing the title to Reigns in a few months right before Mania so that Roman can defend at WrestleMania 32 potentially against Dean Ambrose or Shield Triple Threat. Because I don't see Sheamus walking into WrestleMania as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should WWE give Sting a short title reign?   Should WWE give Sting a short title reign? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:54 am

Dead wrote:
Some of you are thinking i meant Sting getting the belt and then disappearing with it for months. He wins at NOC and then loses it either the next night or at Hell in a Cell.

It's a waste of a move, and it ruins the title reign of Seth Rollins. I rather him make history by getting close to CM Punks title reign over him winning it a second time, just so Sting can hold the title.

Personally I reckon Rollins needs to beat Cena, Sting and Sheamus all in one night, proving he's the best. Don't care if people interfere in the matches, I'm just keen for the promo of Seth Rollins claiming he's the man for beating three people in one night. It be like Jericho beating Rock and Austin in the same night
Back to top Go down
Headhunter
Jobber
Headhunter

PostSubject: Re: Should WWE give Sting a short title reign?   Should WWE give Sting a short title reign? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:56 am

Chilly wrote:
Well, you could argue he'd be the first legitimate guy to do it. Kurt was WCW Champion when WWE bought it out, so it's debatable.

Right, he'd be the first guy to hold all 3 World titles under their respective banner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should WWE give Sting a short title reign?   Should WWE give Sting a short title reign? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:15 pm

Kurt being WCW champion doesn't count
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should WWE give Sting a short title reign?   Should WWE give Sting a short title reign? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Should WWE give Sting a short title reign?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2