HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metallica want to play weddings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Metallica want to play weddings Empty
PostSubject: Metallica want to play weddings   Metallica want to play weddings EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:21 pm

Metallica would love to be asked to play at weddings.
The 'All Nightmare Long' band would consider performing special sets for their friends, but sadly claim there aren't so many happy occasions among them.
When asked if they ever play weddings, guitarist Kirk Hammett replied: ''That's something that I wish people would just ask.''
Singer James Hetfield interjected: ''Well, Kirk will do that. He certainly will. There's two problems with that. First of all, we have no friends. Second one, everyone's getting divorced.''

The band have released nine albums in their 32 year career and although they haven't played all of their songs live, there are tracks they may consider putting into future sets.
Kirk told CraveOnline.com: ''I think there's at least eight or 10 songs that we've never really approached. We've never played 'The Frayed Ends of Sanity', there's a lot of stuff off 'Load' and 'Reload' we haven't really looked at yet.''

Bass player Robert Trujillo joined Kirk, James and drummer Lars Ulrich in the band in 2003, and says he's spent a long time trying to convince his bandmates to play some of their lesser known tracks.
He added: ''When I first joined the band, [it] was one of my goals to get the members of Metallica to play 'Dyers Eve' because at the time that song that had not been played live. That was one of the first left field songs that we got into.''
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Metallica want to play weddings   Metallica want to play weddings EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:24 pm

I'd get married JUST to have them play at my wedding Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Metallica want to play weddings   Metallica want to play weddings EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:25 pm

Oh shit. Funny
That would be the greatest wedding ever.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Metallica want to play weddings   Metallica want to play weddings EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:13 pm

The bride and groom are "off to never-never land"
Metallica want to play weddings IyeCK

Also, they should play Minus Human more, they played it with the orchestra that one time, and then like 3 times later that year, then NEVER AGAIN. It's not even on any of their albums. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metallica want to play weddings   Metallica want to play weddings EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:27 pm

Thats cause it wasnt a song made for any album lol
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Metallica want to play weddings   Metallica want to play weddings EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:39 pm

They play No Leaf Clover fairly often though. I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metallica want to play weddings   Metallica want to play weddings Empty

Back to top Go down

Metallica want to play weddings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1