HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring Empty
PostSubject: WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring   WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:28 am

WWE legend Hacksaw Jim Duggan recently appeared on the Last Round Podcast, and during the interview Duggan spoke about both Brock Lesnar and The Steiner Brothers being unsafe in the ring.

Duggan had the following to say about Brock Lesnar in particular:

“You know [The Undertaker], he does a lot of high risk moves for an older man, out there taking…working with Brock Lesnar is dangerous anyway because Brock doesn’t seem to care about his partner. It’s easy to hurt people though. If I give you my body, then you gotta take care of me. Some guys don’t give a darn and Brock doesn’t give a darn, he’ll just throw people around. Steiners used to be like that…they take advantage of people. They take advantage of people. When you get another hardnose out there they seem to loosen up really quick.”

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring   WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 4:01 pm

I've always said this about Lesnar. I'm not sure how he hasn't actually injured someone during his return tbh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring   WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:32 pm

Dat Chilly wrote:
I've always said this about Lesnar. I'm not sure how he hasn't actually injured someone during his return tbh.
I've said the same.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring   WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:21 am

It's one of the reasons Brock is so over. It's better when he works with younger guys he can throw around.

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring   WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:58 am

So that means WWE is putting his overness of other talents' safety. That's a rubbish excuse for not giving a shit about your opponents.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring   WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 6:27 am

Vader and countless others did the same stuff two decades ago. Hell, Sheamus does it now.

WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring FJBloTX
WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring   WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:35 am

I think guys just wanna attack Brock for doing it because it's Brock.

If anyone is complaining about wrestling Brock hopefully they never have to do Strong Style or King of The Road matches.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring   WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:48 am

Of all the years Brock has wrestled, only one guy got injured in an actual match and that was Undertaker on a freak whim. If Brock were that dangerous nobody would want to work with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring   WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:29 am

guessing we are going to forget about Bob Holly and A-Train
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring   WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:42 am

Holly was a freak accident too and thats when Lesnar was virtually a rookie. A-Train didnt really get INJURED, he was just banged up.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring   WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:27 pm

And don't forget about the time Brock hurt himself Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring   WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 4:11 pm

Just because you don't actually injure someone, doesn't mean you are not unsafe in the ring...I've already stated this before <_<

And I don't think Sheamus is unsafe, at least from what I've seen. He has a strong style, but I don't see him looking like he's about to potentially injure someone. He takes hard knocks himself.

Last edited by Dat Chilly on Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring   WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 4:15 pm

Yeah That IDK how anyone can argue he's not dangerous.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring   WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 4:26 pm

just banged up and nearly getting his neck snapped.

Also Brock has banged up more then just A-Train. Everyone he has wrestled he goes in there and doesn't give a shit. Its surprising he hasn't hurt more people then he has...but just because he hasn't doesn't make him any less dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring   WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 4:31 pm

The most single dangerous thing he does right now is, often, when going for a German Suplex (I said that like he does anything else xD), he does it in a very quick and sudden motion. Almost before he's even locked his hands, his opponent is flying backwards through the air. This leaves his opponent zero time to even expect to fall on their upper back and neck area, especially when someone like Seth Rollins, being rather light, is launched half way across the ring.

You can't be that sudden. If you look at, say, a German Suplex by Kurt Angle, he grabs the opponent, locks the hands and then pops the hips. This gives the opponent vital seconds to adjust themselves to the incoming impact of the suplex.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring   WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 4:31 pm

There have been plenty of wrestlers, including Kurt Angle, whom Brock has wrestled quite a few times, that have claimed he's not dangerous in the ring. There's a big difference between looking dangerous and actually being dangerous.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring   WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 4:35 pm

Well Kurt has never really had that much care for his own body's well being and now look at him he is a fucking mess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring   WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 4:38 pm

there are also people who say Bill DeMott isn't a piece of shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring   WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Legend Says Brock Lesnar is “Unsafe” in the Ring

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1