HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hulk will be back on cinema screens next year

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Hulk will be back on cinema screens next year Empty
PostSubject: The Hulk will be back on cinema screens next year   The Hulk will be back on cinema screens next year EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 2:48 pm

http://moviehole.net/201591935the-hulk-will-be-back-on-cinema-screens-next-year

“Captain America : Civil War” is turning into “Avengers 2.5″.

In addition to the title character, as well as several other already confirmed ‘Avengers’ (notably Robert Downey Jr’s Tony Stark and Paul Bettany’s The Vision), Mark Ruffalo says his ‘Hulk’ will also make an appearance.

Ruffalo says he’s only heard from Downey that he’ll be in it, but that’s enough for him.

“If Robert Downey Jr. says I’m in Captain America, I’m in Captain America dammit”, the actor tells HitFix. “And I will wait for the day that my call sheet shows up at my doorstep or my script. At this point, I’m told that I’m in it by Robert, which I’ll take as biblical, but I just haven’t heard or seen from production yet.”

The production will be shooting until September, so there’s still a way to slot the Hulk cameo into proceedings.
Back to top Go down

The Hulk will be back on cinema screens next year Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hulk will be back on cinema screens next year   The Hulk will be back on cinema screens next year EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 8:48 pm

Hopefully it's better then Avengers 2
Back to top Go down

The Hulk will be back on cinema screens next year

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1