HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan Is More Confident Than Ever To Step Back Into The WWE Ring

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

Hulk Hogan Is More Confident Than Ever To Step Back Into The WWE Ring Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan Is More Confident Than Ever To Step Back Into The WWE Ring   Hulk Hogan Is More Confident Than Ever To Step Back Into The WWE Ring EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 8:20 pm

WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan was recently interviewed by Contactmusic.com. During the interview, Hogan talked about getting back into shape so he can enter the WWE ring again and become the WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

Hulk Hogan revealed the advice Vince McMahon gave him:

“I got some advice from a wise man, his name is Vince McMahon and he said, ‘Never, say never.’”

When discussing whether Hulk will get back into the ring, he stated:

“I’m home and to end the legacy and put the period on the end of the sentence I am training right now like I’m getting ready for the WWE Championship. You just never know when Hulk Hogan is going to tear the house down. It could be any time, it could be anywhere. I am training and getting ready for my last match, my last run or my retirement match. It’s not over until the fat lady sings and I haven’t put the period at the end of the sentence yet.”

Hulk Hogan has a huge track record of back problems, so there are a lot of people who are questioning whether or not it could hold up. Hulk puts those questions to rest:

“My back is straightened out after nine back surgeries, everything seems to be on track and working really well.”
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Is More Confident Than Ever To Step Back Into The WWE Ring   Hulk Hogan Is More Confident Than Ever To Step Back Into The WWE Ring EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 8:20 pm

Man, this dude will say/do ANYTHING for a buck won't he? Bruh......
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Is More Confident Than Ever To Step Back Into The WWE Ring   Hulk Hogan Is More Confident Than Ever To Step Back Into The WWE Ring EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 8:32 pm

Damn it Hogan stop trying to wrestle NAH
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Is More Confident Than Ever To Step Back Into The WWE Ring   Hulk Hogan Is More Confident Than Ever To Step Back Into The WWE Ring EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 9:30 pm

Damn it Hogan stop trying to die NAH
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Is More Confident Than Ever To Step Back Into The WWE Ring   Hulk Hogan Is More Confident Than Ever To Step Back Into The WWE Ring EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 10:17 pm

Dis nigga gonna die
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Is More Confident Than Ever To Step Back Into The WWE Ring   Hulk Hogan Is More Confident Than Ever To Step Back Into The WWE Ring EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:54 pm

Fuck it. If he's that desperate, why not? Let him do it. If he gets hurt, that's his problem.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Is More Confident Than Ever To Step Back Into The WWE Ring   Hulk Hogan Is More Confident Than Ever To Step Back Into The WWE Ring EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:28 pm

Don't nobody but Bull wanna see this happen Bruh......
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Is More Confident Than Ever To Step Back Into The WWE Ring   Hulk Hogan Is More Confident Than Ever To Step Back Into The WWE Ring Empty

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Is More Confident Than Ever To Step Back Into The WWE Ring

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1