HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

United Xtreme 2015 Gradings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

United Xtreme 2015 Gradings Empty
PostSubject: United Xtreme 2015 Gradings   United Xtreme 2015 Gradings EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:05 am

JARED JERUSALEM VS. JOEY JOBBERTON
FIRST BLOOD MATCH
GRADER: NONE

Frenchie no showed. Are we really surprised?

MATTHEW BRADLEY VS RYAN QUILL VS AZRAEL
FANS BRING THE WEAPONS MATCH

Triple No show. IDK where Sunami is, Broski's busy with work, I had medical shit to attend to

LUIS CLAUDIO VS MADDOX PAINE
TABLES, LADDERS, AND CHAIRS MATCH

Snoopz left, Razor no showed.

XTREME ICON VS DANTE CROSS
I QUIT MATCH
GRADER: Pretty Hate Machine

Icon: Your description and selling isn't bad, but it's a bit lacking. You could make your post flow better if it was more vivid. It's a bit bland, to be honest. The action is alright, but not as extreme as the stipulation suggests. Also, you have a tendency to use the same words over and over again. A thesaurus is your friend when you write, mang. The storytelling is lacking as well, and some moves really make no sense as to why the character would do that. For example, the shooting star clothesline. It honestly feels like the post tells me what's happening rather than showing it, which is not good. Icon's characterization was alright, however I'm unsure of how you portrayed Dante. His character is more of a religious fanatic...not..that. Everything's just going too fast in terms of flow - it really makes it hard for the reader to care about the match. The commentary is a bit bland, too. Not that it's counted in the criteria, lol. Your spots are good, to be honest, but they're hindered by the lack of description and selling. The steel chair to suicide dive spot was great! It feels a bit one sided though, with Icon dominating most of the match and no selling barbed wire chair shots. Overall a very average match, and you have much to improve on.

Cross: Great Description and Selling. You portrayed both competitors evenly and showcased some great spots through your match. The characterizations is also really good, which adds emotion and a certain level of importance to the bout. The imagery is good as well. Your use of stipulation was much butter than your opponent's. More brutal, even. Good match.

Verdict: Dante Cross takes this. His match was just better in all aspects. It actually showed the match rather than tell it. Grats on the win, and Icon - you can still improve. Just work on the points I raised.

TK VS DANNY DIAMOND
STREET FIGHT

Snapz left Ruro no showed.

JAMES BEST VS. RAZOR JOBBERTON XTREME
XTREME RULES MATCH

Razor won cause Best was drunk.

Last edited by Pretty Hate Machine on Wed May 13, 2015 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

United Xtreme 2015 Gradings Empty
PostSubject: Re: United Xtreme 2015 Gradings   United Xtreme 2015 Gradings EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:18 am

Gradings are out.
Back to top Go down

United Xtreme 2015 Gradings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1