HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you think the WWE should do the Tag Team Elimination Chamber?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

How do you think the WWE should do the Tag Team Elimination Chamber? Empty
PostSubject: How do you think the WWE should do the Tag Team Elimination Chamber?   How do you think the WWE should do the Tag Team Elimination Chamber? EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:34 am

I'm assuming it'll be 3 teams of 2, but it could be 4 teams of 2 or even 6 teams of 2.

What should they do?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the WWE should do the Tag Team Elimination Chamber?   How do you think the WWE should do the Tag Team Elimination Chamber? EmptyTue May 12, 2015 3:46 am

3 teams of two, definitely. It just makes it seem less cluster-fuck-ish, and with any of the current teams on the roster, any 3 teams would be great.
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the WWE should do the Tag Team Elimination Chamber?   How do you think the WWE should do the Tag Team Elimination Chamber? EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:35 pm

Two teams of three seems like the easiest route.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the WWE should do the Tag Team Elimination Chamber?   How do you think the WWE should do the Tag Team Elimination Chamber? EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:41 pm

^ it's for the Tag Team Championship though, a 6 man isnt going to work. If the current rumor bout it being a 12 man tornado style match is correct though, these are the teams id want in:

New Day
Lucha Dragons
Harper & Rowan
Kidd & Cesaro
Ascension
Axel & Sandow
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the WWE should do the Tag Team Elimination Chamber?   How do you think the WWE should do the Tag Team Elimination Chamber? EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:32 pm

They could easily have a 6-man for the tag titles if they wanted to. I refer you to the freebird rule.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the WWE should do the Tag Team Elimination Chamber?   How do you think the WWE should do the Tag Team Elimination Chamber? EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:35 pm

I know what the freebird rule is, but they wouldnt throw together another trio team for that to work, unless they put Adam Rose back with Kidd and Cesaro.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the WWE should do the Tag Team Elimination Chamber?   How do you think the WWE should do the Tag Team Elimination Chamber? EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:36 pm

Put Natalya in the cage. She could do it. I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the WWE should do the Tag Team Elimination Chamber?   How do you think the WWE should do the Tag Team Elimination Chamber? EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:52 pm

"Anything can happen in the WWE". Besides, I never said that's what they're going to do, just that it would be easiest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you think the WWE should do the Tag Team Elimination Chamber?   How do you think the WWE should do the Tag Team Elimination Chamber? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you think the WWE should do the Tag Team Elimination Chamber?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1