HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Set to Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Set to Return Empty
PostSubject: WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Set to Return   WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Set to Return EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 8:54 pm

The Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, Arizona has confirmed on their official Facebook page that the WWE Elimination Chamber pay-per-view (PPV) will be returning in 2017 and will go down live from their arena
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Set to Return   WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Set to Return EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 9:44 pm

What kinda name is that for a venue? WTF?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Set to Return   WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Set to Return EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 10:45 pm

What kinda name is that for a PPV? I aint bothered

I wish they would just bring the match when it's needed rather than make it a whole PPV.
Back to top Go down
CB (Go BILLS)
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
CB (Go BILLS)

PostSubject: Re: WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Set to Return   WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Set to Return EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 1:00 am

I don't have an issue with there being a PPV centred around it.

I have more of an issue with Hell In a Cell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Set to Return   WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Set to Return EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:49 am

Having a PPV called "Elimination Chamber / Hell in a Cell" is stupid considering only a portion of the matches are actually themed after the show's name. They should just revive old PPVs like Vengeance, Unforgiven, No Way Out, Judgment Day, Armaggeddon or New Year's Revolution and make them brand specific as they were before.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Set to Return   WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Set to Return EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 7:53 pm

Well EC GENERALLY has a purpose, it used to fit in right before WM as a 'last challenge', but HIAC is supposed to be a big feud ender. A match should be built around HIAC, HIAC should not be built around a match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Set to Return   WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Set to Return Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Set to Return

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1