HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elimination Chamber *SPOILERS*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Elimination Chamber *SPOILERS* Empty
PostSubject: Elimination Chamber *SPOILERS*   Elimination Chamber *SPOILERS* EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:13 am

WWE taped this Friday's episode of Smackdown tonight, and hosted two Elimination Chamber qualifying matches. In the first, Antonio Cesaro defeated Dolph Ziggler to earn his spot. And in the second, Christian made his return to Smackdown, defeating Jack Swagger to earn the final spot in the match.

Randy Orton will defend the WWE World Heavyweight Championship inside the Elimination Chamber against John Cena, Sheamus, Christian, Daniel Bryan, and Antonio Cesaro.

Also, WWE COO Triple H made a rare Smackdown appearance, confronting The Shield after they were disqualified on Monday Night Raw. Triple H booked a huge 6-man tag team match for the Elimination Chamber PPV that will see all three members of The Shield facing off against The Wyatt Family.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber *SPOILERS*   Elimination Chamber *SPOILERS* EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:39 am

I wonder if the 6-Man Tag will be in the chamber.

Also, WOO @ Cesaro being in the chamber, and I'm not a big Christian fan but I feel he'll do good as well. This should be an excellent chamber match!
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber *SPOILERS*   Elimination Chamber *SPOILERS* EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:23 pm

Maybe this could be Cesaro's chance to establish himself as a main eventer, since he'll more than likely be one some day...

.....Or maybe he's the first eliminated. Probably that one.

As far as Christian goes, no way he wins this. Though I'd be ecstatic if he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber *SPOILERS*   Elimination Chamber *SPOILERS* EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:04 pm

I know Cesaro will be eliminated first. I know this, I'm calling it. And it sucks, but it's true
Sheamus is probably next

I know it will be down to Cena vs Orton vs Bryan vs Christian

Which then eventually

Cena vs Orton vs Bryan

Then prolly Orton vs Bryan

and

maybe Brock interferes.

Why? Just have a feeling.

Either Brock interferes and screws Bryan or Wyatts screw Cena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber *SPOILERS*   Elimination Chamber *SPOILERS* EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:14 pm

I like how Christian's been gone for months because of a concussion and the 2nd match back is a Chamber match.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber *SPOILERS*   Elimination Chamber *SPOILERS* EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:22 pm

Yeah, that is stupid, coming from a big Christian fan. But at least it's not like he chose to not be wrestling like Batista, Brock, Rock, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber *SPOILERS*   Elimination Chamber *SPOILERS* EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:36 pm

Batista will prolly have a match on the card against Del Rio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber *SPOILERS*   Elimination Chamber *SPOILERS* Empty

Back to top Go down

Elimination Chamber *SPOILERS*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1