HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley Empty
PostSubject: Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley   Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:56 am

Following their big singles match on WWE NXT last month – featuring the greatest post-match stomp in the history of pro wrestling – NXT Champion Kevin Owens and Alex Riley have engaged in the great Twitter war of our time.

Check out just a few of the excellent exchanges between the two, then cast your vote at the very bottom of the page for who is winning the battle.

I’lI let ur timeline know when the picture of me ripping ur heart out & dragging ur fat ass back thru the curtain posts @FightOwensFight

— Alex Riley (@AlexRileyWWE) April 7, 2015

.@AlexRileyWWE Until then, please post more videos of you headbanging by yourself in your car. Thanks! Smile

— Kevin Owens (@FightOwensFight) April 7, 2015

.@AlexRileyWWE Yep! I’m stalking you. I totally didn’t see it because people on my timeline are making fun of it, I swear! *winky face*

— Kevin Owens (@FightOwensFight) April 3, 2015

If @FightOwensFight is a man he’ll fight me, non title, in the parking lot of @FullSail @WWENXT @wwe or (insert sophomoric joke)

— Alex Riley (@AlexRileyWWE) April 10, 2015

You wanna turn that 1.3 into 2.6 @WWENetwork give me a Live MIC and @FightOwensFight @WWE @WWENXT !!!

Can’t wait until you claim your Twitter was hacked once you realize all those tweets make you sound like an absolute dumbass! @AlexRileyWWE

— Kevin Owens (@FightOwensFight) April 10, 2015

.@FightOwensFight I will consider the opinion on my level of intellect, since it came from a guy that barely graduated high school

.@AlexRileyWWE You’re trying to sound smart but before my buddy pointed it out, you had “entrepreneur” spelled wrong in your Twitter bio.

“@AlexRileyWWE: Did u graduate high school? I’m behind on my dirt sheets. @FightOwensFight” Let me help you catch up: You suck. I rule.

I wish I could keep this going but my phone battery’s almost dead…much like @AlexRileyWWE’s career. Later!

.@FightOwensFight spoken like a true 2nd Grader well done, now go take ur nap its 2 o’clock

.@FightOwensFight u might be right, if u are, I’ll see YA in 10 yrs when I pull up to Mobile and u ask me, if I want regular or unleaded

“@AlexRileyWWE: i’ll see YA in 10 yrs when I pull up to Mobile and u ask me, if I want regular or unleaded” They’re the same, you idiot.

.@AlexRileyWWE pic.twitter.com/BEaDlj3XMT

— Kevin Owens (@FightOwensFight) April 11, 2015

Nice resume builder, might wanna check this out as well if ur looking 4 a confidence booster http://t.co/zoycBDq2iQ https://t.co/7TE5pWzLCu

— Alex Riley (@AlexRileyWWE) April 12, 2015

.@FightOwensFight I’d work on having one first

— Alex Riley (@AlexRileyWWE) April 12, 2015

U wanna be on the same level I’m on, meet me at the beach tomorrow at 4 am @FightOwensFight

— Alex Riley (@AlexRileyWWE) April 15, 2015

I PROMISE there’s NOTHING @FightOwensFight can beat me at that has anything to do with athletics, including punching each other in the face

.@FightOwensFight @WWE and I suggest u not come within 5 feet of me unless u have been fitted for one with a color in mind

If someone can read those last 2 RT’s and tell me what he’s talking about, let me know. Thanks!

— Kevin Owens (@FightOwensFight) April 15, 2015

“The eternally angry teenager” Alex Riley. #RAAAAGE #LOUDMUSIC #SHUTUPMOM @WWENXT

— Kevin Owens (@FightOwensFight) April 16, 2015

“Guy that wears initials on his shirt that coincidentally abbreviate KnockOut” @FightOwensFight @WWE #CreativeGenius #GetItHesAFighter

— Alex Riley (@AlexRileyWWE) April 16, 2015
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley   Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:57 am

That's brilliant clap
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley   Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 11:00 am

Alex Riley knows his fuel types Bruh......
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley   Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Inb4 Bull now blindly hates Kevin Owens.
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley   Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 3:46 pm

These two guys are good going at it, but Owens will win. Kevin is the Lesnar of NXT.
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley   Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:00 pm

I had no idea Alex Riley is still in WWE. No joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley   Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 am

Alex Riley is still garbage lol
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley   Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:02 pm

^ He's not. He improved a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley   Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:22 pm

Lolololololololol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley   Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:47 pm

He has to wrestle in a a bingo hall before Dead will say he has improved
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley   Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:48 pm

Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley Keyboard-nerd

PostSubject: Re: Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley   Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 1:08 pm

I like Riley and I like Owens. Kevin is a future main eventer and A-Ry always be a big what could have been because he has so much potential. Been following this on their twitter accounts, both have been playing it up well.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley   Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 4:28 pm

Once Dead doesn't like someone, he will NEVER change his mind on that, no matter how much they improve. I guess it's a 'stupid people' thing.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley   Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 4:31 pm

If Riley went to ROH I bet Dead would like him Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley   Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:20 pm

Unfortunately, everytime Dead is wrong, he thinks he's right. He does not and will never change his opinion on something. What do you want him to do, if WWE lost hope with A-Ry they could've released him ages and ageees ago.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley   Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:24 pm

Yeah That Owned

Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley   Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:35 pm

How do you get to the point where Maestro makes more sense than you?

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley   Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:38 pm

inb4 someone mentions JTG
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley   Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 11:00 pm

Is Fight Owens Fight supposed to be WWE's version of Kill Steen Kill? Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley   Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 11:44 pm

NXT is still pg.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley   Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:37 am

Luigi wrote:

clap
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley   Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:44 am

Luigi wrote:

Now calm down Luigi, that's too big of an assumption to make. We can't have you leaping to these wild conclusions.

Next you'll be telling me that Rellik is killer spelt backwards.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley   Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 2:46 pm

Mink wrote:
Luigi wrote:

Now calm down Luigi, that's too big of an assumption to make. We can't have you leaping to these wild conclusions.

Next you'll be telling me that Rellik is killer spelt backwards.

OMG! No way! I didn't even know that. Mind blown!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley   Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley Empty

Back to top Go down

Presenting the Great Twitter War of 2015: Kevin Owens vs. Alex Riley

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1