HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bull Makes Multiple Twitter Accounts Encouraging WWE To Push Alex Riley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Bull Makes Multiple Twitter Accounts Encouraging WWE To Push Alex Riley Empty
PostSubject: Bull Makes Multiple Twitter Accounts Encouraging WWE To Push Alex Riley   Bull Makes Multiple Twitter Accounts Encouraging WWE To Push Alex Riley EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:44 am

- Alex Riley has been tweeting the "#FreeRiley" hashtag and re-tweeting comments from fans about how WWE and Vince McMahon should push Riley. Here are some of his tweets that began on Tuesday.

"Don't crack the door open for a Alex Riley, I WILL NOT hesitate to kick that bitch open! #BrassRing"

"Strength is not when ur given fame & glory to work, it's when ur given nothing and continue to push harder than the ones that are TryMe!"

Bull Makes Multiple Twitter Accounts Encouraging WWE To Push Alex Riley B4b-V-RCMAAA8i2

"... #FreeRiley"

Bull Makes Multiple Twitter Accounts Encouraging WWE To Push Alex Riley B4cKyZzCQAIMwSt

"... #FreeRiley @wwe"

"This I promise u, U will never have seen Rage from any @WWE superstar @BrockLesnar included, like what u witness when I walk the ramp again."

"Why would I want to act,, when I am real life super hero?? @wwe"

Bull Makes Multiple Twitter Accounts Encouraging WWE To Push Alex Riley B4dDQ4tCcAA0vl3

".. #FreeRiley @wwe"

Bull Makes Multiple Twitter Accounts Encouraging WWE To Push Alex Riley B4dzhTgCMAI-CRu

"... #FreeRiley #LetMeOutThisCage"

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Bull Makes Multiple Twitter Accounts Encouraging WWE To Push Alex Riley   Bull Makes Multiple Twitter Accounts Encouraging WWE To Push Alex Riley EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:56 am

Darn it Bull Fail!

PostSubject: Re: Bull Makes Multiple Twitter Accounts Encouraging WWE To Push Alex Riley   Bull Makes Multiple Twitter Accounts Encouraging WWE To Push Alex Riley EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 2:49 am

This is a guy who wants to be there, a guy who wants to entertain. He isn't walking away because he didn't get his way, he doesn't hate his fans and he sure as hell doesn't hate his job. Alex Riley is one of the better homemade WWE talents WWE has had. He might have flashy moves, flipping all over the damn place or trying to create a silly submission hold. This guy gets the job done with what he has, which some of his moveset is basic, but he makes it work. Few nights ago People on twitter couldn't stop talking about how Alex Riley and Tyson Kidd put on one hell of a match. You can be a smart ass and say it was all Tyson, no it fucking wasn't. It takes two to tango. Alex Riley has something that many wrestlers are forgetting about and that is heart. I hope this at least gets him a TV spot for awhile, at least that.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Bull Makes Multiple Twitter Accounts Encouraging WWE To Push Alex Riley   Bull Makes Multiple Twitter Accounts Encouraging WWE To Push Alex Riley EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:25 pm

I actually agree with Bull. He doesn't need to be a main event star, but if he cares that much about the business, at least throw the guy a bone.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bull Makes Multiple Twitter Accounts Encouraging WWE To Push Alex Riley   Bull Makes Multiple Twitter Accounts Encouraging WWE To Push Alex Riley EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 4:11 pm

Yeah, I'd be willing to give him a second chance if WWE will give him some TV time. It's not like they couldn't use some extra talent with the injuries and departures they've had to endure this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bull Makes Multiple Twitter Accounts Encouraging WWE To Push Alex Riley   Bull Makes Multiple Twitter Accounts Encouraging WWE To Push Alex Riley Empty

Back to top Go down

Bull Makes Multiple Twitter Accounts Encouraging WWE To Push Alex Riley

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1