HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds Empty
PostSubject: WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds   WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 11:50 pm

Kevin Owens isn’t exactly the prototypical WWE superstar. His physique and overall look has been criticized by some, but his work in the ring and on the microphone speaks for itself, and there’s no doubt that he belongs in the main-event scene in WWE.

Unfortunately, there are some people who can’t see the forest through the trees, and no matter what Owens does, they’ll always criticize his look, and WWE Hall of Famer Kevin Nash is one of those people as Nash took a shot at Owens on Twitter Monday night.

Kevin Owens. Two questions guys want to be him? Ladies want to be with him? Twitter world vote - @RealKevinNash

Nash’s point of view is an old-school mentality, as wrestling promoters used to — and sometimes still do — choose their next top guy based on the two questions Nash asked. As a matter of fact, Nash’s push to the top of WWE in the mid-90’s was directly related to Vince McMahon believing the answer to those two questions was yes as it related to Nash.

Owens almost immediately responded to Nash’s tweet, but apparently, Nash had blocked Owens before he was able to send out his response.

If @RealKevinNash hadn’t blocked me, I’d totally answer his questions. - @FightOwensFight

In the past, Nash has admitted that he’ll call people out just to “stir things up.” Back in 2010, Nash blasted Wade Barrett during an interview with RF Video. Several months later, Nash returned to WWE as his mid-90’s character Diesel and entered the Royal Rumble match where he was eliminated by Wade Barrett. After the event, Nash admitted that he was “working an angle” during the interview and that having Barrett eliminate him was “poetic justice.”

“I watched the WWE product, and I knew that I could draw money with Wade. So, I said whatever I could to instill interest. Amazing, I talked all that s**t. And of the 40 guys in the Royal Rumble, the one person that I disrespected the most was the one that eliminated me. Poetic justice. God I love it.”

There’s a possibility that Nash is attempting to do the same thing with Owens, but it’s unlikely that there will ever be a Kevin Owens vs. Kevin Nash match in the future.

In regards to Nash criticizing Owens’ look and thinking that he shouldn’t be a top guy because of it — WWE has had heavy-set guys be main-eventers in the past. Vader, Yokozuna, Dusty Rhodes, and Mark Henry never quite looked like Hercules, but they all were — at some point in their careers — main-eventers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds   WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:34 am

As a heftier gentlemen, damn right I want to be Kevin Owens...
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds   WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:45 am

Kevin Owens >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fuck having the look I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds   WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 11:48 am

Believe it or not, the answer to those questions actually is "yes".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds   WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 1:25 pm

In the 90s the answer would be yes. Today? Not so much. Looks shouldn't be the main priority as long as you're able to entertain a crowd.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds   WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:42 pm

The answer sure as hell wasn't yes during his original run in WCW...
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds   WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:44 pm

I bet Nash tore his quad while Tweeting that. Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds   WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:47 pm

It taken us six posts to get to a quad joke?

We're slacking Bruh......
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds   WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:29 pm

Could you imagine Kevin Owens vs. Kevin Nash though? They'd set up the pop-up powerbomb spot, and every muscle and tendon in Nash's body would rip from his bones like Bruce Banner's clothes during the Hulk transformation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds   WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 3:11 am

^I can imagine that happening in a gimmicked match where whoever wins is the only one worthy of using "Kevin" as their name, consider how creative WWE's booking can be sometimes :V
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds   WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:12 am

Owens would be the first person to ever attack Kevin Nash's quad. They'd do a kayfabe quad tear angle and Owens would just continually attack it.

Kevin Nash with a fake quad injury is funny. Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds   WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:21 am

It then leads to an actual quad injury. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds   WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Hall Of Famer Takes Shot At Kevin Owens On Twitter, Owens Responds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1