HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[LC] Jaxson Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Punisher
Jobber
Punisher

[LC] Jaxson Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: [LC] Jaxson Phoenix   [LC] Jaxson Phoenix EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:07 pm

*Name*
Jaxson Phoenix

*Nicknames*
“The Human Hellstorm”

*Weight*
217 lbs

*Height*
6'2

*Age*
26 (Born June 23, 1988)

*Hometown*
Chicago, Illinois

*Allignment*
Heel

*Fighting Style*
1. Technical
2. High-Flying
3. Striker

*Gimmick*
Phoenix has no problem telling you how good he is. He is cocky, arrogant and full of himself. Phoenix regards himself as the future of XWA and looks to climb the ranks fast. He doesn’t care about the fans and only cares about doing whatever it takes to get gold in his possession. While he does get into precarious situations by running his mouth, he manages to backs up his words with his actions. Phoenix is calculating always waiting for the right time to move in and act, becoming an ultimate opportunist of sorts. The old adage is true when describing him; win, lose, or draw, Phoenix will always manage to rise from the ashes in his pursuit of glory.

Phoenix is somewhat of a perfect trifecta in terms of describing his in ring ability. He is technical in wearing down his opponents, especially larger ones, until he gets them right where he wants them setting up for his various high-flying maneuvers. He will focus on certain limbs at once to maximize damage. He is also known for being a hard-hitting striker with the use of his legs. Despite being good from a technical and striker standpoint, he does tend to crash and burns sometimes being overzealous in matches. However, when in title matches Phoenix is doubly dangerous and tenacious. He also is wary of taking too much risks in order to ensure walking away with the gold.

*Catchphrases*
“I will always rise from the ashes.”
“You can’t keep me down.”
“There is no one that is as fast as me, can go as high as me, or will go far as me to win.”

*Appearance*
He goes topless and dons primarily wrestling tights, boots, gloves, and elbow guards - all whom which are manufactured by the best in the business and are specifically made for his body. This means that every piece fits perfectly and offers him the optimal amount of support and pressure needed for him to perform at 100% every night. On a usual night, his attire will be all black with the exception of phoenix logos in red. For a PPV however, he will sometimes add a sleeveless black vest (comes complete with a phoenix and nickname emblazoned in gold at the back) to his outfit.

*Taunts*
1. “Firestarter” – Jaxson extends both arms in the air in the form of a triangle putting both palms of his hands together.
^Used^
When he makes his entrance.
Right before finishers.

*Theme*
Music: Killswitch Engage – “This Fire Burns”

*Championship Accomplishments*
N/A

*Current Championships*
N/A

*Record*
Won - Lost - Draw
0 - 0 - 0

*Match History*
N/A

*Allies*
N/A

*Rivals*
N/A

*Tag Team/Stable*
N/A

*Moveset*
*Weapon of Choice*
Steel chair, ladder, and kendo stick.

*Regular Moves*
Corner forearm smash
DDT
Death valley driver, sometimes onto the ring apron
Discus elbow smash
Diving crossbody
Dragon screw
Dragon sleeper
Drop toe-hold into the turnbuckles, sometimes followed by kicking the second rope into the opponent’s throat
European uppercut
Fireman’s carry facebuster
Frogsplash
German suplex
Hurricanrana
Multiple kick variations
- Back
- Enzuigiri
- Jumping corkscrew roundhouse
- Legsweep
- Muay Thai
Phoenix splash
Reverse STO into the turnbuckle, barricade, or a chair
Rolling fireman’s carry slam
Running leg lariat
Running shooting star press
Shining wizard
Snap suplex
Springboard clothesline
Standing moonsault
Standing side slam
STO
Swinging neckbreaker
Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker
Turnbuckle powerbomb

*Signature Moves*
Comet Press (Suicide dive)
Down in Flames (Running stomp to a bent-over opponent)
Eclipse (Superkick to a kneeling or seated opponent)
Fireye (Running single leg running dropkick)
Hell Hold (Omoplata crossface)
Jaxson Five (Four repeated shoot kicks to a kneeling opponent's chest followed by a roundhouse to the opponent's head, with theatrics)
Phoenix Effect (Crucifix bomb)
Red Light Special (Pop-up into either a cutter or a sitout powerbomb)

*Finishing Moves*
G2H - Go 2 Hell [Main/Primary] (Fireman's carry dropped into a knee lift)

Firebomb [Secondary] (Imploding 450° splash)

*Last Resort Moves*
Flaming Star Press (Corkscrew shooting star press)

*History/Biography*
In addition to being a professional wrestler, Jaxson Phoenix is also a Chicago firefighter, a Lieutenant on Squad 23.  He is an avid fan of the Chicago Blackhawks and Chicago Bulls. In his spare time he plays video games and collects comics. He is a Vegan so he stays in peak physical condition always eating right while on the road for XWA.

Last edited by Jaxson Phoenix on Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Jaxson Phoenix   [LC] Jaxson Phoenix EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:12 pm

Simple profile. Looking forward to see this character.
Back to top Go down
Punisher
Jobber
Punisher

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Jaxson Phoenix   [LC] Jaxson Phoenix EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:17 pm

Yeah I figure this will be a good start for him and thanks. He's a bit of fresh air from my previous characters i.e. Jayden Thunder and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Jaxson Phoenix   [LC] Jaxson Phoenix EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:18 pm

Welcome to the fed! Smile
Back to top Go down
Punisher
Jobber
Punisher

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Jaxson Phoenix   [LC] Jaxson Phoenix EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:26 pm

Thanks Chilly! Hey catch me up, did you retire as David Michaels or are you still going?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Jaxson Phoenix   [LC] Jaxson Phoenix EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:28 pm

I'm inactive right now, though it's highly unlikely I'll ever return full time again. Too busy Sad
Back to top Go down
Punisher
Jobber
Punisher

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Jaxson Phoenix   [LC] Jaxson Phoenix EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:36 pm

Well I'm sure you could pull off what Brock Lesnar does with David Michaels. Definitely one of the guys here I wanna work with in future haha.
Back to top Go down
Punisher
Jobber
Punisher

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Jaxson Phoenix   [LC] Jaxson Phoenix EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:46 pm

Put myself on Limited Contract, I'm going for Full-Time but put LC for now to get back into the groove of things. Got to work off some match rust when writing, been doing promo feds lately lol.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Jaxson Phoenix   [LC] Jaxson Phoenix EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:54 pm

Fair enough. Just so you know though, if you're in the tournament and advance in it, you will be on every week.
Back to top Go down
Punisher
Jobber
Punisher

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Jaxson Phoenix   [LC] Jaxson Phoenix EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 6:33 pm

Right I know that. Just putting LC to be safe. I'll definitely put in work for tourneys, titles etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [LC] Jaxson Phoenix   [LC] Jaxson Phoenix Empty

Back to top Go down

[LC] Jaxson Phoenix

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1