HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Rage) PROMO | Jaxson Phoenix - "And So It Begins"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

(Rage) PROMO |  Jaxson Phoenix - "And So It Begins" Empty
PostSubject: (Rage) PROMO | Jaxson Phoenix - "And So It Begins"   (Rage) PROMO |  Jaxson Phoenix - "And So It Begins" EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:11 pm

DUE: Friday, August 8th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Fiery
Jobber
Fiery

(Rage) PROMO |  Jaxson Phoenix - "And So It Begins" Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Rage) PROMO | Jaxson Phoenix - "And So It Begins"   (Rage) PROMO |  Jaxson Phoenix - "And So It Begins" EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:44 am

We are LIVE from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana, as Xtreme Wrestling Association Presents Saturday Night Rage #2. The introductory fireworks begin going off, pumping up the 67,500 fans in attendance, who are anxious to see some good ole’ wrestling! After the fireworks conclude, we go to ringside where we are welcomed by Ted Cedar and Joey Miles who begin hyping the card for tonight.

Ted Cedar:
“Welcome ladies and gentlemen and thanks for joining us tonight here from the sold out Superdome here in Nawlins. We are proud to present to you Saturday Night Rage #2 and what a night do we have in store for ya’ll tonight.”

Joey Miles:
“We have Harvey Jordan vs. James Carlisle and Crystov Razetti vs. Don Luca Corelone  those matches should be good. Even the Logging Crew is in action tonight I can’t wait! I’ve been looking forward to coming back to New Orleans, definitely one of my favorite places in the world to visit.”

Ted Cedar:
“Well that’s surprising, you, Joey Miles, of all people, giving a compliment.”

Joey Miles:
“That’s just the crazy effect this place has on me Ted, they don’t call New Orleans, the City that Care Forgot, for nothin’. The lighthearted, relaxed atmosphere is contagious here; you can’t help but let the worries fade away.”

Ted Cedar:
“Heh, bah gawd, who would have thought that Joey Miles could be so… happy and dare I say sensitive?”

Joey Miles:
“Aw shut up fat ass! I was making a joke! New Orleans is crap, I hate this city, and it’s easy to. Who cares about Jazz anymore? Who cares about Harvey Jordan, or even the Draven Brothers…Let’s get on with the show so I can get the hell out of this dump!”

Ted Cedar:
“That’s the Joey we all know and love…”

Before Joey can retort the sounds of a bird’s call is heard and the arena calms to a hush.

“Can you feel it, the expectancy
Of our deepest desires?
In one moment, in one second
Watch it all burn…”

The lights dim as "World Ablaze" by Killswitch Engage hits the P.A. system. Red strobe lights flash throughout the arena and orange lasers swirl among the crowd.

Ted Cedar:
“It seems XWA newcomer Jaxson Phoenix is on his way to the ring.”

Joey Miles:
“Jaxson who?”

Jaxson Phoenix appears at the top of the ramp wearing tight all black leather trousers and vest. There is also a substantial silver belt to complete the look which is reminiscent of a villainous superhero.

Joey Miles:
“What the hell is this guy wearing?! He looks like an idiot!”

The crowd stares at the self-proclaimed Mr. XWA before he runs at high speed down the entrance ramp and into the ring. He asks for a microphone from a ring hand.

Ted Cedar:
“Seems Jaxson Phoenix is out for a promo, he’s not scheduled to compete until the Main Event later tonight, against Carnage!”

Joey Miles:
“Who gives a shit, we came here to wrestle not sit here and play the talking game! Get on with it!”

Ted Cedar:
“Let's hear what he has to say.”

Jaxson Phoenix stands in the center of the ring with a smug grin on his face. He goes to speak but he cuts himself off and points out to the crowd. They pop. After a few moments, Phoenix finally speaks.

Jaxson Phoenix:
“My name is Jaxson Phoenix. And tonight I make my debut for XWA in the Main Event against Carnage! After word came out on who I would be facing I immediately went on the XWA Network and begin studying up on my opponent for tonight. And I gotta say this guy should start going by The Big Easy, instead of The Big Guy.”

The crowd pops for one of their city’s nicknames.

Jaxson Phoenix:
“All jokes aside, I know Carnage is a giant of a man, standing in at seven foot 2 and weighing over 350 pounds. And despite that he apparently has some pep in his step straying away from the normal slow pace for a man of his size. But let’s get one thing straight! No one is faster than me. No one is hotter than me, that’s guaranteed.”

Jaxson Phoenix smiles.

Jaxson Phoenix:
“If for some reason you don’t believe, be sure to watch the Main Event as I run circles around the so called Laughing Giant. Because you see, I am no laughing matter. I’ve come to XWA for the competition. I’ve come for the pure reason of stepping into the ring with the best of the best…and BEAT them! It’s about time the world knows the name Jaxson Phoenix!”

The crowd responds with mixed reactions.

Jaxson Phoenix:
“I started wrestling in developmental and eventually honed my skills on the independent scene. I certainly know my way around the mat and would even dare say I’m a master in the art of high-flying and submissions. I take pride being a wrestling purist. There’s no risk I won’t take or a big move I won’t hit. I don’t rely on brute force or strength like someone named Carnage, rather relying on my skill and technique. So I shouldn’t have much trouble dispatching ‘Total’ Carnage in the middle of that ring tonight.”

The crowd start to boo as the charm Jaxson Phoenix had, fades.

Jaxson Phoenix:
“Oh what’s wrong Nawlins, am I bringing you all down? You don’t like the fact I’m going to beat your beloved Carnage later tonight? Well get over it! Tonight is about me. I’m just simply stating the obvious. With the precision of my high-flying moves and the deadliness of my submission arsenal, I should have no problem making winning my debut match and begin soaring up the ladder to the top which is only fitting for a majestic creature such as myself…”

The crowd boos more.

Jaxson Phoenix:
"Don't hate me because I'm Jaxson Phoenix, hate me because I'm glowing!"

With that, Jaxson Phoenix tosses the microphone into the crowd as "World Ablaze" by Killswitch Engage hits the P.A. system. He stands in the ring posing to the XWA Universe before making his exit from the ring and heading to the back.

Ted Cedar:
“My… those were some strong words from Jaxson Phoenix, you can certainly tell he’s fired up for tonight.”

Joey Miles:
“Meh I don’t see what the big deal is, we’ll find out later tonight if he can hang, or if he’s just gonna flame out…”

Ted Cedar:
“That’s right Joey; anyways moving on, stick around folks we are just getting started! Stay tuned to Saturday Night Rage!”
Back to top Go down

(Rage) PROMO | Jaxson Phoenix - "And So It Begins"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1