HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE? Empty
PostSubject: Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE?   Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:38 pm

- The Wrestling Observer has a new update on the latest chapter of the still unresolved drama between WWE world champion Brock Lesnar and Vince McMahon. As of now Lesnar is still advertised to appear at next week’s Raw in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

According to the report, Lesnar is expected by the WWE to appear. WWE officials are planning around the idea he will appear and be used for the show. Despite the recent issues, backstage officials still expect Lesnar to sign a new contract with the WWE after it is set to expire after WrestleMania 31. What UFC is willing to offer Lesnar and what WWE offers him in response could depend on how that will play out.

Lesnar’s recent appearance at UFC 184 was seen as a power play and a message to WWE and Vince McMahon by Lesnar. Per the report, Lesnar was WWE to take his name, value and worth seriously, since UFC and Bellator MMA are both interested in signing him. Of course, if Lesnar misses any further appearances ahead of WrestleMania, it could hurt his leverage at the negotiating table for a new deal and cause him some potential legal issues.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE?   Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:59 pm

If Roman Reigns goes over Brock the value in Brock as a pro wrestler is over.

Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE? FJBloTX
Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE?   Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:03 pm

My gut feeling is telling me Lesnar retains and stays with the company. Maybe that's just because that's what I want to see.

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE?   Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:04 pm

And I don't mean he's worthless. I mean... He's not worth $2M as a special attraction. He's worth, maybe, half that. Because fans will largely feel he's served his role. You'd need to spend a full year re-establishing him and frankly unless he goes over Reigns I'm not sure how you do that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE?   Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:09 pm

BurdurSmurf wrote:
My gut feeling is telling me Lesnar retains and stays with the company. Maybe that's just because that's what I want to see.

That's not going to happen, unless Lesnar is under a deal that ensures he competes at every PPV, or every other PPV at that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE?   Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:23 pm

after wm 31 he can fuck off for all I care.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE?   Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:38 pm

Why do I have a very strong feeling that this is BS, that Lesnar is done with WWE after WM (or the RAW after, whatever) and they're just putting these articles out there so that the ending to Roman vs Lesnar doesn't seem predictable as fuck? Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE?   Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:42 pm

Well anything is possible.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE?   Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:52 pm

I just look at it this way:

>It's been announced for like, ever, that Lesnar is done with WWE after WM. 
>Roman vs Lesnar is made the main event, amidst much controversy.
>WWE knows it's very predictable to have Roman win, seeing as Lesnar is going to leave after WM.
>They don't want the fans to shit on the match since they don't like one guy and know the other guy is leaving the night after. 
>Suddenly articles come out saying that Lesnar might resign, and thus, retain his title at WM. 

I find this all insanely hard to believe.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE?   Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:57 pm

Well Brock is going to do what he can to get the best offer he could. People know UFC needs a big money draw.

WWE might want to try get a rematch from Brock. But it's probably not worth it.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE?   Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:08 am

I'm not saying that there is no chance Brock is going to re-sign, he could totally sign a new contract. But Roman is obviously going to win at WM, and this is a ploy to make it seem like more of a surprise. It's sad that I'm the only one that notices that, apparently, when it's as obvious as it is. Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE?   Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:26 am

I really just don't care about Brock Lesner tbh Thirsty Mofos

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE?   Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:35 am

I just posted that on Reddit, Razor. Funny

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE?   Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:44 am

good job

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE?   Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE? Empty

Back to top Go down

Brock Lesnar Still Expected to Re-Sign With WWE?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1