HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

David Michaels Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

David Michaels Promo Empty
PostSubject: David Michaels Promo   David Michaels Promo EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:34 am

Due: Friday, September 13th at 11:59PM EDT (UTC -4 Hours)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: David Michaels Promo   David Michaels Promo EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:16 am

After a quick in-show commercial for XWA's next Pay Per View offering, King of Xtreme 2014, the already action packed Pay Per View cuts back to the ringside area where the fans are really getting into the flow of the night.

Cedar:
"...and that is indeed your next Pay Per View offering from the Xtreme Wrestling Association, ladies and gentlemen, where one man who has never won a World Title here in the XWA before will go onto XtremeMania to face the World Heavyweight Champion. But back to the present and Adam, in recent weeks David Michaels has certainly made his feelings known and his voice heard."

Dennis:
"Yeah, it's real cute. You know, I am sick and tired of people being "the rebel". Someone keeps walking into this company every two minutes and claiming they will tear down the corporate regime and this clown is no different. He needs to grow up and get on with his job."

Cedar:
"Well we can now go backstage to Brian Johnson, who is standing by with The Showstealer, David Michaels."

Dennis:
"Oh joy..."

The fans begin to cheer, as they all turn their attention to the Endure titantron, where they indeed spot the idiot known as Brian Johnson standing, not in the interview area but just outside a private locker room.

Johnson:
"Yes, thank you Ted. I am standing outside the locker room of the Heartbreak Kid, David Michaels and I am hoping to get a quick interview with him before his match later tonight. Lets see if he's available."

Evidently, Brian Johnson didn't remotely plan this with Michaels himself, for as he walks in he smashed on the door and just opens it wide, waddling in like he owns the place. The camera man follows him, nearly tripping over in the process. Once Michaels comes into shot, he is seen sitting down on a steel chair taping his fists up, still only half ready for his match. Michaels head looks up and instantly rolls his eyes, as he continues to tape up his fists hoping that Johnson will just go away. No such luck. Johnson then stands next to the sitting Michaels, smiling down the camera like he's getting his picture taken with his favourite superstar. Johnson just stands there, quietly coughing, hoping Michaels stands up and begins the interview. Naturally, this doesn't happen and now Michaels has proceeded to pulling adjusting his knee pads under his tights. Johnson then coughs even louder, as he turns and looks down at Michaels annoyed he isn't standing up. He still gets no reply. Finally, the commentary team lose their rag with Johnson...

Cedar:
"For God sakes..."

Dennis:
"JUST FREAKING ASK HIM THE QUESTIONS, YOU IDIOT!"

Johnson jumps back in shock, as Dennis yells down his headset. He then quickly begins the interview.

Johnson:
"Errrrmmmm...David Michaels. This past week we saw that after your match a mysterious note was handed to you and then after the show is over, we find out you are facing a mystery opponent tonight at Endure. Do you have any idea who it is?"

Michaels leans back in his chair and looks up, before he finally decides to stand up next to Johnson, looking him up and down in disgust.

Michaels:
"...let me ask you a question - do you who I am?"

Johnson looks puzzled...

Johnson:
"Urgh...you're David Michaels."

Michaels agrees, nodding his head sarcastically.

Michaels:
"Well done. Do you know what you win?"

Johnson actually gets excited in his mind for a split second...

Michaels:
"...nothing, cause' you're an idiot. Of course I don't know who the hell it is, but frankly, I don't care either. Whoever it is, the guy watches too many damn comic book films and has a taste for the theatrics. It's going to take a HELL of a lot more to intimidate this cat."

Johnson:
"...but aren't you even slightly worried that not only this mystery person has targetted you tonight for whatever reason, but also that JHalc this past week attempted to cost you your match against EG Deal?"

David looks back at Brian, ready to slap the taste out of his mouth.

Michaels:
"Ah, I was wondering when that was going to be brought up. Look, as far as JHalc goes, he's one a path that he doesn't want to go down. If he's got a problem with me, he should come and say it to my face or if he just wants a fight, then I'm not hard to find because either way, it's going to end up with his teeth being kicked all over the arena we're in."

The crowd cheers and start an "HBK! HBK! HBK!" chant, as Michaels pulls his long hair to the back of his head.

Michaels:
"But you know what? It's all good as far as I am concerned, because it just goes back to what I've been saying for the past two weeks. Tonight is a clear example of the Scrooges off camera playing their little tricks with ol' Davey Boy. They think I am just the go to guy that will happily put some guy over. Well guess what. That guy walked out this company five months ago and now David Michaels is putting David Michaels first. I warned everyone that I would end people's title chances if I couldn't gain mine an..."

Brian Johnson moves the mic away from Michaels mouth and interrupts...

Johnson:
"...but you didn't end EG's this past week."

Michaels pulls the mic back in anger.

Michaels:
"You move that mic again when I'm talking and I'll stick it down your throat....yes, I didn't end EG's chances this past Monday night but I made it that much harder for him....less we forget that I ended Greg Samuel's a couple of week's ago. But don't think just because I have the most ridiculous odds to win the belt tonight, that that means David Michaels won't be XWA World Heavyweight Champion again. I ain't held that belt in over three years. So here's another little warning to whoever wins the title tonight - Caleb Spires. EG Deal. Evan Flare. A Devolution is coming...and it's coming for your title. You've been warned. And for my little mystery opponent tonight, I've got a little message for you as well...except it's written on the end of my right boot and you can read it when it's heading for your face!"

The crowd bursts into cheers for Michaels cut throat attitude, confident in his abilities.

Michaels:
"Now if you don't mind, you little squirt...get the hell out of my locker room before I have Nova do it for you."

The camera shot pans out and spots Nova leaning on the wall in the corner, while Johnson turns and looks at her. He hesitates for a moment, perhaps wondering if Nova beats him up, if it will count as a sexual act...but Michaels loses his rag before he can make up his mind.

Michaels:
"OUT! GET OUT!"

Michaels gets right in the face of Johnson, who the just runs out of the room along with the camera man. Michaels can then be seen walking up to the open door and slamming it shut, almost breaking it in fury. Clearly, he's not in a good mood here tonight...

Cedar:
"Well, I think that was clear enough - Michaels isn't intimidated by anyone and he also wants the World Title after Endure."

Dennis:
"Wait, are you honestly telling me that Michaels doesn't think he has a chance of winning the title tonight?! I mean, all he needs is everyone to lose and about three superstars to randomly not show up to the arena here tonight...I'd say he has this in the bag!"

Cedar:
"Oh stop being an ass..."

Dennis:
"HAHA...this is great!"

Cedar:
"Well next up ladies and gentlemen is a King of Xtreme warm up match, which should be great..."

The show then continues onto the next match, with the fans looking forward to seeing Michaels in action against the mystery opponent later tonight.

Last edited by Chilly on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Michaels Promo   David Michaels Promo EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:46 am

Nice, very nice, very intense and comical at times too. Job well done.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: David Michaels Promo   David Michaels Promo EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:20 pm

Cheers Abdel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Michaels Promo   David Michaels Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

David Michaels Promo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1