HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?   Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:35 am

MooseNugget wrote:
Dead wrote:
MooseNugget wrote:
Or we can forget the surprise title match nonsense and have Rollins announce he's making the WrestleMania title match a three way.
There's never been a MITB cash-in attempt at Mania since the concept was introduced. The closest we got was the postRaw with Ziggler.
There's a first time for everything my friend Cool

That's why a Rollins cash-in saves the Mania crowd. It looks really really bad if a babyface Roman Reigns ends the show with the WWE Championship as 70K people are booing the fuck out of him.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?   Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:36 am

Not if he turns heel Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?   Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:38 am

Dead wrote:
MooseNugget wrote:
Dead wrote:
MooseNugget wrote:
Or we can forget the surprise title match nonsense and have Rollins announce he's making the WrestleMania title match a three way.
There's never been a MITB cash-in attempt at Mania since the concept was introduced. The closest we got was the postRaw with Ziggler.

That's why a Rollins cash-in saves the Mania crowd. It looks really really bad if a babyface Roman Reigns ends the show with the WWE Championship as 70K people are booing the fuck out of him.
WWE have done it with John Cena. If they're passing the torch from him they might want to do it the same way. Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?   Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:40 am

Guyz u no John Cena vs Rusev is going to close the show anyways.

Last edited by MooseNugget on Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?   Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:45 am

What WWE need to focus on is the rest of the card, and make it look great to save the main event. None of this replacing wrestlers or adding wrestlers shit. It's not gonna look good if you do it two years in a row. It's now put on the rest of the roster to put on some solid feuds and matches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?   Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:47 am

BurdurSmurf wrote:
Dead wrote:
MooseNugget wrote:
Dead wrote:
MooseNugget wrote:

WWE have done it with John Cena. If they're passing the torch from him they might want to do it the same way. Thirsty Mofos

The one time Cena closed a Mania with a title win, he took it from the Rock, so of course he got booed out of the building lol.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?   Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:01 am

Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 Triple-h-vs-john-cena+%25282%2529

He's referring to this.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?   Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:15 am

Well he did say title win. Cena retained there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?   Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:50 am

Rollins should cash-in at WM imo. Have Brock beat the shit out of Roman, win the match, then Seth enters when both men are tired and cashes it in the classic way. Give the briefcase to the ref, curbstomp Brock, then pin him. That's the best way you can save the crowd reactions. They can turn from complete hate to a huge pop for Rollins, and the moment itself would be amazing to watch.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?   Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:56 pm

The fact that you guys are more worried over the crowd reaction over the actual buy rate Bruh......
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?   Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:01 pm

Yeah, something's gotta happen to get Reigns out of that main event.

How about Rollins bets his MitB against Reigns's Mania match at Fast Lane and wins?

Then Brock could job to DB at Fast Lane suspicious (This would work much better if it was still Elimination Chamber) Then Brock/Reigns can still happen, but the Main Event is something people actually want to see.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?   Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:05 pm

TJ Bruh......
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?   Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:09 pm

What? I'm just coming up with ideas. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?   Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:18 pm

I think WWE is going to end it with Cena vs. Rusev anyway Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?   Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:32 pm

They'll end it with Sting Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?   Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:49 pm

Rollins vs Bryan wouldn't be all that great tbh. I'd rather see Rollins vs Reigns vs Ambrose or Bryan vs Brock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?   Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:50 pm

save it for WM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?   Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 8:13 pm

Rollins vs Bryan would be a 5 star match
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?   Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 8:15 pm

So would Rollins vs Reigns vs Ambrose, so would Bryan vs Brock, and those two would sell WAY more and feel much better as legitimate main events.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?   Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 8:20 pm

Dead wrote:
Rollins vs Bryan would be a 5 star match
I feel like that matches I got on my Tyler Black DVD would rate higher Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?   Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:06 pm

You do realize theyve had matches in Ring of Honor....right?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?   Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:12 pm

No I'm just randomly bringing up Ring of Honor Errrrrrrrr

Of course I know they did Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?   Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does Seth Rollins cash in by Fast Lane?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2