HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who should win at Fast Lane?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Who should win at Fast Lane? Empty
PostSubject: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:31 pm

Who should win at Fast Lane? HOuQtNk

Who should win at Fast Lane? FJBloTX
Who should win at Fast Lane? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:35 pm

Neither. I'd have it end in them getting a double DQ or count out or whatever, both headline Mania and Reigns turns heel joining The Authority.

Kinda' recreating what The Rock did back in 1998.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:37 pm

Reigns IMO... I don't like that he won the RR in the first place but since he did I think they should stick with it. And I'm sure they will. If anything, make it a triple threat but I'm not really for that either. Lesnar/Reigns could be good anyway.

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:38 pm

If they don't just keep it as Lesnar/Reigns then I'm with what Chilly said. Even though I think it'd be pretty predictable to all smarks.

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:39 pm

Predictable isn't always bad, if it's pulled of well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:52 pm

^ thank you, something I keep telling people when they say something is too predictable

imo stick with what you are originally going with, Reigns. Don't cave into the fans because that spoils them. Yes you should listen to your fans, but don't have them book your damn show.

but it really doesn't matter because WM should end with Seth with the WWE world title. And no not at the end of the overrated RAW the following day.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:36 pm

No, don't be fucking retarded. The fans watch what they want to watch, if WWE doesnt give it to them, they wont watch. Having Reigns win is a fucking retarded decision. Either end it in a double DQ so WM is a triple threat or have Bryan win.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:37 pm

If WWE listened to the fans, Zack Ryder would have been WWE Champ I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:39 pm

Nah, like with Reigns, Ryder would have gotten boo'd eventually too. Just because people cheer doesn't mean they want to see them get to the very top. WWE has something special with Daniel Bryan.

Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:40 pm

I don't care honestly I aint bothered

I'm just here to say that the picture looks like Daniel Bryan is humping Roman Reigns' ass with pride, yet Roman is all "I've had bigger Mad as hell"
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:40 pm

I legit saw people, at the time, posting about how he should be pushed as WWE Champion Funny

I'm saying it sarcastically, really. Bryan is a whole different ball game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:56 pm

People stop watching? HA! calling that bluff. They won't stop, they will find a reason to keep watching. If people where going to stop watching cause they aren't getting their way they would have stopped years ago
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:11 pm

WWE wouldn't be thought of as "trash" if they didn't actively make their fans ashamed to watch.

Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:18 pm

I don't get the "fans don't want to see it, so change it" mentality. WWE has never been like that and it hasn't effected them much. What about John fucking Cena? There's countless times he's been booed out of arenas. Many more times (even pretty consistently for months at a time) where he got more boos than cheers and sooo many wanted changes in the main event scene. WWE never changed the plan. And it worked out too.

PostSubject: Re: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:21 pm

Now that I think of it. If Bryan gets into the match and does wins the WWE title...

Seth cashes in, curb stomps him and ends WM as the real Champion. And the summer feud of Seth vs Daniel begins.

Reigns or Bryan, no matter who is in it Seth should walk out the champion.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:25 pm

I wanna see Reigns win, go uber heel, have Brock turn face (yes, he beat Taker at WM, but did you hear the cheers he was getting when he attacked Seth on RAW before the Rumble?) and have Lesnar beat Reigns. Then, post-match, Heyman swerves and low blows Brock, before a frustrated Reigns Spears Lesnar. Finally, Heyman introduces his new Paul Heyman guy and Rollins' music hits. He comes out, cashes in successfully on Lesnar and stands tall with Reigns (who also becomes a Paul Heyman guy in this moment) and Paul. ALL THE SWERVES!

Of course, this would mean WWE would need to have Sting vs. HHH go on last, because they need to end WM with a face winning, but still. >.>

PostSubject: Re: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:29 pm

forget having a happy ending. It would get more people talking if a Heel actually standing tall at the end of Maina for the first time in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:30 pm

I agree with that, but WWE doesn't see it that way, unfortunately.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:36 pm

If Seth walks out of WM champion, I don't give a crap who's in the title match. They can have Hornswoggle vs The Great Khali as long as Seth walks out champ.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:36 pm

A heel can win, it's happened before. Just have it where the face gets the last word at the end in some form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:38 pm

and not on the raw after, do it on the more important show that being WM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:51 pm

^
That's what I was meaning ala WM 16.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:15 pm

Bull wrote:
People stop watching? HA! calling that bluff. They won't stop, they will find a reason to keep watching. If people where going to stop watching cause they aren't getting their way they would have stopped years ago
https://xwauniverse.forumotion.com/t21915-last-night-s-raw-gets-a-low-rating

Thirsty Mofos

PostSubject: Re: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:23 pm

until it becomes a trend and the ratings get lower and lower, one show doesn't mean anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should win at Fast Lane?   Who should win at Fast Lane? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who should win at Fast Lane?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1