HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase? Empty
PostSubject: When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase?   When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 6:44 pm

Thoughts? I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase?   When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 6:47 pm

After Ambrose wins the title.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase?   When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 6:49 pm

I'm thinking WM, or the Raw after. It's also the time Brock Lesnar leaves and Rollins becomes Paul Heymans client. That's how I see it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase?   When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 6:56 pm

I don't think Seth should ever be a Heyman guy.

Also, it'd be really cool if he cashed in at WM, first person to do it.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase?   When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 6:59 pm

^Paul Heyman will need someone for that role tho, as Brock is leaving. Who else can fit the role?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase?   When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:01 pm

I think it would be cool if they ended Wrestlemania on like a whole Shield reunion thing. Reigns can't beat Lesnar and loses but then Ambrose and Rollins charge the ring and dominate his bitch ass and Rollins cashes in after a triple powerbomb.

When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase? FJBloTX
When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase?   When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:14 pm

Rollins should cash in on Lesnar when he's like having a meal at a restaurant or something, cos' he'll never cash in on the guy who's never on Raw...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase?   When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:15 pm

Funny Chilly, welcome back.

And I agree Ian.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase?   When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase? EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:15 am

Maybe he'll lose it like Mr. Anderson.

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase?   When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase? EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:25 am

^
Nah. He was injured or something...plus I think they swiftly realised he wasn't the next star.

He'll cash in once it's off Lesnar. One day a person will cash in at Mania, but I think that's a long way off yet. It's a good bet Reigns is walking out with the title at Mania and I highly doubt they'd put the belt on him only for him to lose it right away.

I'd say he'd cash in on Cena, but I'm not sure he'll actually have the belt again due to the whole matching 16 times World Champ Ric Flair thing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase?   When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase? EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 10:49 am

I still say he cashes in after Reigns wins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase?   When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase? Empty

Back to top Go down

When will Seth Rollins cash in the MITB briefcase?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1