HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Ravens at Patriots: What to expect

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Ravens at Patriots: What to expect Empty
PostSubject: NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Ravens at Patriots: What to expect   NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Ravens at Patriots: What to expect EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:35 pm

Ravens: They need to take care of the football primarily. They need to run the ball efficiently to keep Brady off the field as long as possible. That will take pressure off Flacco who bounced back a bit last week from the couple of bad weeks he had. I think they will put the pressure on Brady and get several hits on him. Dumervil and Suggs are gonna be on his ass. YO They're going to need get a couple of takeaways. They can't allow the Pats to run the ball, that will slow down the pass rush and Brady will have more time in the pocket to fling it.

Patriots: They have their premier pass rusher back in Chandler Jones, watch out niggas. YO The Pats need to somehow stop the run, the secondary they got back there will be tankful if them niggas could get that done. They're Top 10 in the league in that department, so it's not hard to see them doing that. They need to play tight coverage and be physical with their receivers. Putting a lot of pressure on Flacco, to get some takeaways. Flacco just came out of a streak were he was turning the ball over.

What I expect: I see this as a low-scoring, physical game. Very defensive, I think both defenses will play well and get multiple turnovers and hits on the QB. I don't expect either team to have much success running the ball. Ultimately, I expect the Pats to make one more play than the Ravens. But who ever has the lead in the last 2 minutes will win the game IMO. I think it'll be the Pats.

Patriots 16-13 Ravens

Last edited by Señor 12th Man on Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Ravens at Patriots: What to expect   NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Ravens at Patriots: What to expect EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:48 pm

Ravens bend over, Pats go to title game I aint bothered

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Ravens at Patriots: What to expect   NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Ravens at Patriots: What to expect EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:27 pm

I expect this will be very close, but the Pats will still win. The Ravens always give the Pats a good run.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Ravens at Patriots: What to expect   NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Ravens at Patriots: What to expect EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:01 am

Drächen Fx wrote:
I expect this will be very close, but the Pats will still win. The Ravens always give the Pats a good run.
I have a feeling it'll be this most likely OR the Ravens blow the Patriots out. Depends the amount of torching Brady does to that secondary.

Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Ravens at Patriots: What to expect   NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Ravens at Patriots: What to expect EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:56 am

Ravens blow out the Patriots? Wtf..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Ravens at Patriots: What to expect   NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Ravens at Patriots: What to expect Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Ravens at Patriots: What to expect

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1