HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Panthers at Seahawks: What to expect

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Panthers at Seahawks: What to expect Empty
PostSubject: NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Panthers at Seahawks: What to expect   NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Panthers at Seahawks: What to expect EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:16 pm

Panthers: They got a ferocious Front 7, they lost Star Lotulelei for the season which is a huge loss, especially when facing such a run oriented offense. They still need to find a way to get some inside push to disrupt the running game and they need to wrap up and tackle well against Marshawn Lynch which they have no problem doing in the past. The next thing they'll have to do is contain Russell Wilson, have discipline and set the edges, don't allow Russ to get out to buy time to throw the ball. Force him to beat you throwing the ball from the pocket. On offense they need to continue running it with Jonathan Stewart, if not they're fucked. Protecting the football will be key for Cam, throwing picks like he did last week will set up the Panthers to getting blown out.

Seahawks: They need to continue doing a good job stopping the running game, to put Cam under pressure with the crowd noise and that pass rush coming at him. Carolina is a bit vulnerable at the O-Line game. They also need to keep Cam in the pocket and avoid letting him getting out at making plays with his legs. They have been able to do that with Kaepernick, so I think it'll be a similar approach against Cam. The Panthers don't really have many receiving weapons, so if I were the coach, what I would do is have Sherman follow Kelvin around and take away Cam's security blanket which is Greg Olsen. Seahawks need to commit to the run and protect the football and take a couple of shots against that Panthers young secondary. They just need to make enough plays to win and manage the game.

What I expect: I expect the Panthers to keep it close up to half time, Seahawks always have somewhat slow starts, but after that I expect things to click and go the Seahawks way. I expect the Seahawks to dominate the 2nd half defensively and make the plays on offense to win.

Seahawks 23-9 Panthers
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Panthers at Seahawks: What to expect   NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Panthers at Seahawks: What to expect EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:26 pm

What do I expect? Panthers to lose. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Panthers at Seahawks: What to expect   NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Panthers at Seahawks: What to expect EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:27 pm

Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Panthers at Seahawks: What to expect   NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Panthers at Seahawks: What to expect EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:57 am

I expect this to be a close game. I aint bothered Within 10 points.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Panthers at Seahawks: What to expect   NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Panthers at Seahawks: What to expect Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round: Panthers at Seahawks: What to expect

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1