HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M3 | Xtreme Icon vs. JHalc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

M3 | Xtreme Icon vs. JHalc Empty
PostSubject: M3 | Xtreme Icon vs. JHalc   M3 | Xtreme Icon vs. JHalc EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:12 am

DUE: Friday January, 9 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: M3 | Xtreme Icon vs. JHalc   M3 | Xtreme Icon vs. JHalc EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 11:58 pm

As Vendetta #100 comes back from commercial, The Xtreme Icon stands in the middle of the ring holding a mic in his hand, wearing a black leather jacket, blue jeans, blue and white nike sneakers and a white tanktop under the jacket. Icon raises the mic to his lips

Icon: Here we are, the waiting has ended, the last sun has risen, the final minutes have ticked away. To this very moment, I have heard someone has answered my challenge. So which one has nutted up and is ready to go to war?

Cedar: Icon is ready to go.

Miles: Yeah, but has he just stuck his foot in his mouth?

Just then a familiar song hits the sound system. Fans boo knowing immediately who it is.

Cedar: It can’t be…..

Miles: Icon just bit of more than he can chew!

After a few seconds Jhalc walks out of the curtain and onto the stage he stops at the point where the ramp begins to slope down on the walkway to the ring.

Jhalc: Maybe you should have taken the night off Icon.

Icon: Why the Hell should I not wrestle on Vendetta biggest show, I’ve been an XWA mainstay for 6 freaking years! I’ve faced the best from Razor and Caleb to Kani and Headhunter! Hell Headhunter and myself were the tag champs for almost a year! We dominated that division!

Jhalc: Had you not got an easy bye in the KOX opening round that year I would have ended that right as it was starting. Hell Headhunter carried your sorry ass through that run.
Icon: Really? Because I have proven time and time again that I can handle myself quite proficiently in this ring. My only regret is I never got one last one on one match with Headhunter, because that would have been a battle for the ages.

Jhalc: Ending the exact same way, you looking up at the ceiling not because of a drunken stupor.

Icon: Vendetta 100 people still using my love for beer as an insult. Let me make one thing perfectly clear, you would get thrown out of my favorite establishments pretty quickly running that mouth of yours.

Jhalc: Didn’t the guy who did the song you use in your entrance say “It isn’t bragging if you can back it up?”

Icon: Are you just going to stand there and talk, or come here and fight?

Icon drops the mic and takes off his jacket. Jhalc walks down to where the ramp meets the ringside area, Icon slides under the bottom rope and meets him. Icon throws a stiff right hook and knocks Jhalc backwards a few steps. Icon grabs him by the head with both hands and tosses him into the guard rail, he throws a kick to the gut before high fiving a fan.

Cedar: Icon is jump starting this thing, Jhalc didn’t expect that.

Miles: Icon is trying to make some kind of statement on Vendettas big 100th show.

Icon grabs Jhalc and pulls him to his feet then Irish whips him into the ring apron back first. Icon runs in and hits a leaping forearm shot to the face, then he rolls him into the ring. As Icon slides in the ref calls for the bell. Jhalc sits up and starts to scoot backwards as Icon walks towards him. Jhalc gets to one knee then up to his feet as Icon steps over to him, he jams his right thumb into Icons left eye. As Jack Hammer admonishes him, Icon turns around and places his hand over his eye.

Cedar: Jhalc taking a shortcut, what else is new?

Miles: What do you expect? Win at all costs Ted.

As Icon steps away, The Jack o Hearts lunges forward and nails a nasty chop block to the back of Icons right knee, Icon falls to the mat on his stomach as Jhalc stands up he grabs Icons Ankle and lifts it off the mat up to his own face then slams Icons knee into the mat. Icon rolls onto his back and grabs at his knee. The Jack of Hearts grabs Icons leg and throws several stiff kicks to the back of his knee before hooking it under his arm and snapping backwards, planting Icons foot into the canvas.

Miles: Beautiful execution of a gameplan by the former World Champion.

Cedar: Icons injuries are all well documented, they all stemming back from when he was ran down in the parking lot.

Miles: How his career wasn’t ended there I’ll never know.

Cedar: Him calling himself the Toughest SOB in XWA isn’t a gimmick, it’s 100% fact.

Icon rolls away as Jhalc flashes a cocky smirk and stands up. Icon rolls to the ropes as Jhalc walks over as he grabs Icons legs Icon pulls them in and thrusts them forward to shove his foe off. As Jhalc lands flat on his back Icon pulls himself up to his feet using the ropes. Icon throws his arm upwards yelling at Jhalc to stands up. He grits his teeth trying to block out the pain in his knee. As Jhalc starts to stand up, Icon raises his clenched fist in the air and then pulls it back down to stare at it manically, right as Jhalc stands up, Icon runs forward then leaps into the air with his fist cocked back, when he thrusts it forward, Jhalc ducks and throws a stiff uppercut, catching Icon in the jaw. Icon lands on his feet and eats a right hook, knocking him backwards into the ropes. He falls between the top and middle ones but holds on with both hands, one on each rope then slingshots back into the ring. Steps forward and blasts Jhalc with a vicious clothesline. Knocking Jhalc to the ground and Icon drops on to of him for a pin cover, barely getting one

Cedar: Clothsline Crazy off the countered Superman Punch!

Miles: That had to be out of instinct, Jhalc caught him good.

Icon gets up to his hands and knees, then up to his feet. He grabs Jhalc by the head and pulls him up to his feet, Jhalc then throws a stiff uppercut , Icon steps backwards and turns around. Jhalc bends down, pulls Icons hands between his legs then flings Icon onto his head into a pinning position.

Cedar: Killing Joke! What a sick move!

Miles: The only joke here is Icon! HE’s about to (Jack Hammer counts to two before Icon kicks out) WHAT?!?!

Cedar: Icon kicked out! He isn’t finished yet!

Icon rolls to his stomach and Jhalc gets right in the refs face. Icons gets up to his feet and as Jhalc turns around, after the ref yelling “It was two! Get out of my face!” Jhalc turns around and WHAM! Gets blasted with a vicious superkick!

Miles: That was a cheap shot! Ref don’t count that!

Cedar: He shouldn’t have been in the refs face!

Icon falls across the midsection of Jhalc and Jack Hammer counts his shoulders down for 3

Ding Ding Ding
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: M3 | Xtreme Icon vs. JHalc   M3 | Xtreme Icon vs. JHalc EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 11:59 pm

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

The fans seem to be split down the middle on who they want to back in this one. Fan favorite and XWA mainstay Xtreme Icon is always in their good graces, but the Triple Crown Champion JHalc returning to accept his open challenge has caused quite a stir. The referee steps out of the middle of the ring, but Jay has yet to turn to face his opponent. Instead, he faces his own turnbuckle, removing his fedora and placing it on the ringpost behind the turnbuckle. The cameras cut to show his face, a smile on it as he continues to ignore the match and starts to check his gloves are positioned correctly.

Ted Cedar
We have seen this from JHalc dozens of times. Icon isn't going to fall for it.

Joey Miles
Icon isn't going to sprint in angry and attack him from behind. That isn't his style.

The fans start to turn against the Triple Crown Champion, and he holds out his arms, waving at them to calm down as he turns around. Icon comes out of his corner to the center of the ring, raising his arms and challenging Jay to a test of strength to get the match going. Not intimidated, JHalc comes out of his corner, raising his hands. However, just as the two are about to lock up, The Jack of Hearts ducks under Icon's arms and steps behind him. When the two turn to face each other, Jay has the faster hands, issuing his adversary a slap across the right side of his face the draws gasps from the audience.

Joey Miles
BITCH SLAP!

Ted Cedar
Apparently JHalc is going to find some other way to get under Xtreme Icon's skin.

The slap does work to motivate Icon. He charges forward, only for Jay to duck the clothesline attempt and spin as Icon passes, smacking him again, this time in the back of his head, with a wide smile on his face. Xtreme Icon turns around, nor frustrated but Jay holds up his hands to stop his opponent from making another charge at him. Jay makes sure Icon is stopped before offering a truce. He points to his own right cheek.

JHalc
I'll give you one free shot.

Icon seems hesitant, but he raises a fist and the crowd erupts behind him. As Jay holds his chin out, its all the reassurance that Icon needs. He swings, fist closed, but JHalc raises his right hand to block the shot and then issues Icon a second hard slap with his left hand getting tons of heat from the crowd. Icon turns away from the impact of the slap as Jay laughs hysterically. XWA's Toughest SOB has had enough though, he sprints to the ropes, rebounding towards Jay, who is still having a good laugh and shoots a running dropkick to his twice surgically repaired knee that sends Jay falling face first into the mat.

Ted Cedar
JHalc certainly isn't laughing now.

Icon is swiftly back to his feet, locking JHalc into a front facelock as he pushes himself up from the canvas. He hooks Jay's arm, looking for a vertical suplex, but the Triple Crown Champion dead weights the attempt. When Icon tries to lift him a second time, JHalc stomps on the toe of his rough boot, causing Icon to break and step away. Jay stands up smiling, which only adds fuel to Icon's growing frustration. He charged forward, throwing a right hand, but The Jack Of Hearts hits him first with a thumb to the eye.

Joey Miles
What the hell is he doing? Is he just trying to piss him off?

Ted Cedar
If he is, it has worked.

Xtreme Icon pulls his hands from his face, and leans forward, only to be cut in half by a boot to his stomach. JHalc swoops in, crossing Icon's legs and powering him into the air before turning and dropping him to the mat head first with The Killing Joke. He keeps a hold of his opponent's legs as the referee slides in for the count.

ONE !

TWO!

THREE!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M3 | Xtreme Icon vs. JHalc   M3 | Xtreme Icon vs. JHalc Empty

Back to top Go down

M3 | Xtreme Icon vs. JHalc

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1