HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full Transcript of Nikki Bella’s Smackdown Promo Online

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Full Transcript of Nikki Bella’s Smackdown Promo Online Empty
PostSubject: Full Transcript of Nikki Bella’s Smackdown Promo Online   Full Transcript of Nikki Bella’s Smackdown Promo Online EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:19 pm

http://411mania.com/wrestling/full-transcript-of-nikki-bellas-smackdown-promo-online/

- As you may recall, Nikki Bella’s promo on Smackdown was heavily edited for the final broadcast. Nikki and John Cena both commented on the promo edits, with Nikki joking “Looks like this #fearless diva is too hot for #SmackDown & #WWE” while Cena said, “Even if they did not air the entire thing, I am proud of @bellatwins for speaking from the heart.”

Now WrestlingInc has posted the full transcript of the promo. I’ve bolded the parts that were cut out.

“I’m not going to say trashy, classless things like Ms. Lee did because unlike Ms. Lee, I actually care about the kids that sit in this audience. It’s time that everyone heard the real truth about AJ Lee. Yes, we heard over and over and over again your sob story. Yes, we have heard over and over about how hard you worked. But you wanna know what? I have worked harder. The biggest difference between you and me is that I don’t have to go tell everyone so they like me. And most important, that is what makes me fearless.

“You wanna know why you don’t have any friends? It’s because you’re so threatened by anyone who doesn’t like you. AJ, I want you to take a good hard look at what a woman is, a real woman, a classy woman! I want you to take a look at what a real Divas champion looks like. AJ, I want you to know that forever, through these fearless eyes, you will always be that pathetic manipulating little girl from New Jersey.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Transcript of Nikki Bella’s Smackdown Promo Online   Full Transcript of Nikki Bella’s Smackdown Promo Online EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:23 pm

This seems likes it could be legit heat between the two. With Cena Comment, it might be more then just Nikki and AJ.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Full Transcript of Nikki Bella’s Smackdown Promo Online   Full Transcript of Nikki Bella’s Smackdown Promo Online EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:46 pm

As far as I know Cena and Punk had mutual respect and I really doubt it's heat between the two... as much as maybe, they both see it as an opportunity to make it appear that way and cash in on something that might blend the line of reality.

Full Transcript of Nikki Bella’s Smackdown Promo Online FJBloTX
Full Transcript of Nikki Bella’s Smackdown Promo Online Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Transcript of Nikki Bella’s Smackdown Promo Online   Full Transcript of Nikki Bella’s Smackdown Promo Online Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Transcript of Nikki Bella’s Smackdown Promo Online

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1