HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nikki Bella Championship Milestone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Nikki Bella Championship Milestone Empty
PostSubject: Nikki Bella Championship Milestone   Nikki Bella Championship Milestone EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 12:06 pm

As of today, current WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella has become the third-longest reigning Divas Champion in WWE history with 205 days as champion.

Nikki surpassed Beth Phoenix’s 204 day reign from 2011-12; she is only eleven days from tying former WWE Diva Maryse, and ninty days from tying AJ Lee’s all-time best reign of 295 days. We previously noted that AJ won the title from Kaitlyn (Celeste Braun/Bonin) two years ago today; Nikki beat AJ and ended her reign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella Championship Milestone   Nikki Bella Championship Milestone EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 12:06 pm

Beth > Nikki anytime
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella Championship Milestone   Nikki Bella Championship Milestone EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 2:52 pm

I hope she doesn't end up with the longest reign <_<
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella Championship Milestone   Nikki Bella Championship Milestone EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 2:58 pm

She is. It was WWE's plan all along, because they're fucking retarded and don't want AJ to have the longest reign. >_>
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella Championship Milestone   Nikki Bella Championship Milestone EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 11:40 pm

Yeah That

I don't understand why though. This is probably the most meaningless title in a major promotion today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella Championship Milestone   Nikki Bella Championship Milestone EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:38 am

They should've just kept the WWE Women's Championship (mostly because of its history) instead of this crappy, pink piece of turd. Unless their plan is to kill the whole division, I can't see a way to make this title meaningful again...
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella Championship Milestone   Nikki Bella Championship Milestone EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 6:07 am

^^
It's because they probably know the Bellas ass lick the company, where someone like AJ Lee never did. Nikki Bella is their ideal Champion. You can't picture her saying "fuck it, I'm going" at any stage, unlike AJ. A male comparison would be WWE prefer John Cena to CM Punk...which is ironic as that's who they both date/married <_<

It sucks ass tbh, as I can't stand the Bella Twins. They are just stereotypical images of what, apparently, females are today.

And I'll never get the introduction of the Divas belt. The name alone is dumb, as it's like chaning the World Title to "WWE Superstars Championship"...
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella Championship Milestone   Nikki Bella Championship Milestone EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 6:58 am

Don't give them ideas. >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella Championship Milestone   Nikki Bella Championship Milestone EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 3:43 pm

Paige should be the one to break the record. She is actually talented.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella Championship Milestone   Nikki Bella Championship Milestone EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 3:50 pm

Fucking gross.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella Championship Milestone   Nikki Bella Championship Milestone EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:59 pm

It honestly doesn't matter. Like I said before The WWE Divas Championship is the most meaningless championship in a major promotion. No one is really going to remember this in a decade unless Nikki Bella is still champion I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella Championship Milestone   Nikki Bella Championship Milestone EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 7:33 pm

Moose is right, the Diva's Championship is irrelevant. Society is becoming more and more concerned with labels and stereotypes; a NEW DAY will come when a pink bedazzled butterfly belt with the word "Diva" on it becomes too insulting to try to pass off as a legitimate women's championship, even through McMahon's skewed perception of reality.

If someone who is actually aware of what year it is eventually books the women's division, I predict somebody like Natalya, Charlotte, Banks, or Lynch will re-introduce the Women's Championship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikki Bella Championship Milestone   Nikki Bella Championship Milestone Empty

Back to top Go down

Nikki Bella Championship Milestone

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1