HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments Empty
PostSubject: Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments   Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 11:00 pm

- Ryback tweeted the following tonight, an apparent response to CM Punk's recent comments about him on Colt Cabana's Art of Wrestling podcast.

"For the record if I quit for being fragile and insecure I would make up excuses too. Things didn't go my way for a long time and I kept"

"Going day in and out. Slander is a powerful thing and to state complete made up nonsense for no reason shows his insecurities. I will"

"Continue to bust my ass study matches every chance I get, cut promos when driving and push myself for hours on end even when hurt. Thank you"

Source: LordsofPain.net

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments   Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 11:39 pm

Burying the guy who was more over than any full time performer of the last decade... not smart...

Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments FJBloTX
Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments   Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 12:34 am

^ Agreed but you know the stuff Punk said in the podcast must have really pissed him off. His blood has probably been boiling all day. Tho this isn't the best way to let it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments   Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 12:43 pm

Still we don't know if it is true or not on behalf of Punk's side. Even though he wasn't the only one getting hurt by Ryback during his first push. Being it true, Ryback should've not replied, seeing he clearly got better performing and promo-wise, and I'm sure he does know it as well.

Although, he should be mad if the crowds start chanting "Goldberg!" every time he is to show up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments   Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 12:50 pm

The steroid bit was probably the one that caused him to lash out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments   Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 12:54 pm

Dead wrote:
The steroid bit was probably the one that caused him to lash out.
He should've learned to ignore that, seeing every big wrestler is reffered to as a Steroid Freak. Remember Lashley, Batista, Scott Steiner, Brock Lesnar... every guy with a body structure similar to these guys (and I'm fairly sure I'm missing a lot of other wrestlers) have always been "targets" for that one particular slur. I don't blame him, I'd be pissed off too. But they (the WWE), especially himself, should know better and ignore this stuff, be it a truthful fact or not.

People that talk trash (regardless of the intentions behind it) about where they were or about people they worked with / for, usually do it out of butt-hurt. It may be CM Punk's case.

EDIT: And I'm a CM Punk guy. I know he may be telling the truth on ... at least 50% of what he said. The rest is either a lie, or a very nasty truth.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments   Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:15 pm

I don't know what he gains from lying. We know CM Punk is a guy who doesn't care what people think about him.

Plus his story fits with what Bob Holly says about WWE. Another guy who doesn't really care what people think of him.

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments   Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:42 pm

Just because it seems like there is no reason to lie, stuff like this can make people do things like that even if they don't have anything much to gain.

Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments   Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:58 pm

And what exactly would Punk be lying about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments   Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:07 pm

the backstage stuff he was going on about. Creating the shield, Getting into it with Ryback. Not saying he is 100% lying, but there is no way everything he is saying is 100% true.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments   Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:18 pm

I can understand the Shield thing not being true, but guys get into it all the time backstage. Several outlets had reported that Ryback was still green & wreckless to work w/ at that time, so what Punk said really wasn't surprising
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments   Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:29 pm

But I doubt he was doing it on purpose
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments   Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:34 pm

Don't think he was either.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments   Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:10 am

I can't defend Ryback man. I was rooting for him, but there is no chance he's getting over now. The fans won't have it. If he gets anything other than LOUD CM Punk chants or straight up boos, it'll be a miracle for his career.

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments   Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:13 am

I love Ryback, but I agree. Punk's buried him. He's never gonna get anywhere now.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments   Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:21 am

Had Ryback just said "Man, I'm working as hard as I can to get better." fans wouldn't have responded how I anticipate they will now.

Then again, if they paint Punk to be the villain and let Ryback bury him on the show, maybe he gets over in that way like when WWE was getting some ground by trashing Hogan and Savage.

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments   Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:25 am

Or Ryback can be what Lesnar can never be - the most hated monster heel of all time. YO

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments   Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:10 am

Ryback has obviously improved his in-ring work. Though I think that the WWE Universe is going to turn on him now to hop the CM Punk bandwagon.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments   Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:13 am

Ryback will get a negative reaction in the smarky towns like New York. But I would expect he'd the same reaction he's been getting everywhere else.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments   Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryback Responds To Punk's Comments

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1