HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chyna Responds to Comments Made by Triple H During Austin Interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Chyna Responds to Comments Made by Triple H During Austin Interview Empty
PostSubject: Chyna Responds to Comments Made by Triple H During Austin Interview   Chyna Responds to Comments Made by Triple H During Austin Interview EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:58 pm

As seen on the Steve Austin Triple H interview last night, the subject of Chyna ever being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame was brought up, and Triple H implied it might not be possible due to Chyna’s work in the adult film industry.

Chyna began trending on social media following the interview, and she posted the following on Twitter in response:

Wow. I just put my Twitter on and I have all of these messages. Never been a trending topic before.

— Chyna (@ChynatheIcon) February 3, 2015

I understand that the question was asked why am I not in the HOF? I have my reason as to why however, let me make this clear.

If the WWE was ever to say that I was going to be inducted, either as part of the groundbreaking DX or as an individual

Well, my answer would be what a friend of mine us to say in the ring, O HELL YEAH!

It just want to take a minute and thank all of the fans that keep my name out there. You have no idea what it means to me. I love you all.

@Reynolds_Gage_ I have contacted the WWE several times over the years. They have not responded back

Back to top Go down

Chyna Responds to Comments Made by Triple H During Austin Interview

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1