HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw Empty
PostSubject: Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw   Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Last night on Monday Night Raw, WWE COO Triple H made some degrading comments about several wrestling legends, including former WWE Champions Chris Jericho and Edge, while cutting a promo on Daniel Bryan. The Game claimed that while they were "very talented", they were never "the one" or the "face of the WWE". He claimed that if either of them were the face of the WWE, the company would be owned by Ted Turner.

Both Y2J and Edge responded via Twitter after Raw.

Terri Bey @GioPontiFan
@EdgeRatedR Hey. What do you think of @TripleH 's dumbass promo about you & others on Raw, implying you weren't a big star? #uttercrap

@EdgeRatedR
I think everyone forgets it's entertainment. Santa isn't real either. Or the Easter Bunny(I think, rabbits are sneaky) @GioPontiFan @TripleH

@IAmJericho
Thing is @tripleh despite ur major push,u never were either. Good luck in ur future endeavours @emmrichr84: Not the one @TripleH? I disagree
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw   Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:27 pm

That nigga got OWNED by Y2J Funny and tell him Edge YO

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw   Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:39 pm

lol Y2J Funny

and Edge was defending HHH genius I aint bothered

I agree with Edge though. It's all entertainment, people are pussies Shaking Head

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw   Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:49 pm

Edge's comment about rabbits being sneaky made me laugh. Funny
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw   Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:04 am

Kayfabe is dead Sad

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw   Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:23 am

Obviously it's entertainment, but it's more fun to play along like Jericho did.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw   Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:27 am

^ True, however if they acted offended, people would give Trips crap and he'd suddenly become "Satan" because people are too fucking idiotic to differ from entertainment and real life. He's playing a CHARACTER. The funniest thing is, the same fags getting offended over this are the same ones that used this SAME argument to defend CM Punk when he did all those "evil" things in 2012-2013 (eating Bearer's ashes, making fun of Jerry's heart attack, etc.) "It's just a character, he's not actually like that!" (though to be fair, he seems like he is.)

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw   Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:01 pm

The shovel was in full force on this night.

But eh, if Punk said it, everyone would be praising him lol.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw   Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:02 pm

^ Exactly. It's just character, it's a storyline, Trips is supposed to be a cock head. Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw   Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:01 pm

Man, people have to accept its entertainment and if they cant theyre fags, right? <3 that kind of thinking.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw   Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Y2J in his debut said everyone on the roster, including The Rock (who was in ring at the time, as I'm sure you know) was boring, uninteresting and untalented. I don't recall anyone taking it seriously.

It's a promo. HHH is a heel and he's working not only the audience, apparently, but the Metzlers of the world who somehow think it's news that a heel says something that puts down popular wrestlers to get heat.

In other news, several members of the WWE roster (not Randy Orton) took bumps last week.

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw   Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:49 pm

^ Thank you. Someone with a brain that isn't all "OMG a bad guy is undermining people on a wrestling show, we're gonna lose viewers"

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw   Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:08 am

Ummm, these kind of comments are made all the time for entertainment. itchy head Many heels have made much worse comments about other wrestlers or even said things that were actually really offensive. Which I still think is fine most of the time cause it's entertainment but at least there's an argument against those cases that are inappropriately offensive, etc. This is liiiiiiterally nothing. Funny

I'm not sure I'm getting this right, but are multiple people actually getting mad over this or what? I'm legit confused cause that's what it seems like... but it's just so common sense and constantly happens in wrestling.

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw   Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:09 am

The Elite One (NWD) wrote:
Edge's comment about rabbits being sneaky made me laugh. Funny
Yeah That

JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw   Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:33 am

Rabbits are pussies.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw   Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:46 am

I only trust Playboy Bunnys shifty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw   Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Jericho & Edge Respond to Comments Made by Triple H on Raw

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1