HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BROCK LESNAR AND RIC FLAIR UPDATES, ANOTHER SOCCER GOALIE COMING TO WWE, NIKKI BELLA DOESN’T CARE IF YOU RESPECT HER, FOLEY HANGING OUT WITH DDP, CONGRATS R-TRUTH AND MORE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

BROCK LESNAR AND RIC FLAIR UPDATES, ANOTHER SOCCER GOALIE COMING TO WWE, NIKKI BELLA DOESN’T CARE IF YOU RESPECT HER, FOLEY HANGING OUT WITH DDP, CONGRATS R-TRUTH AND MORE Empty
PostSubject: BROCK LESNAR AND RIC FLAIR UPDATES, ANOTHER SOCCER GOALIE COMING TO WWE, NIKKI BELLA DOESN’T CARE IF YOU RESPECT HER, FOLEY HANGING OUT WITH DDP, CONGRATS R-TRUTH AND MORE   BROCK LESNAR AND RIC FLAIR UPDATES, ANOTHER SOCCER GOALIE COMING TO WWE, NIKKI BELLA DOESN’T CARE IF YOU RESPECT HER, FOLEY HANGING OUT WITH DDP, CONGRATS R-TRUTH AND MORE EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:51 pm

Add the Jan. 12th RAW taping in New Orleans to the list of events Brock Lesnar is advertised for.

Ric Flair is advertised for the WWE show in Sioux Falls, SD on Dec. 20th. He will be special guest referee for the Main Event between Kane and Roman Reigns. Other matches advertised for that show are Dolph Ziggler vs. Cesaro for the IC Championship, and Rusev vs. Jack Swagger for the US Championship.

During last night’s UFC show, on their intro video for their prelim show, they mixed shots of their fighters with shots from the WWE 2K15 game featuring Triple H, Roman Reigns, and Rey Mysterio among others, ending with a shot of the game cover.

R-Truth announced on Twitter that his the proud father of a new baby girl.

Dallas Page noted on Twitter that Mick Foley is visiting the Accountability Crib today and will be doing a DDP Yoga session with the man himself.

WWE posted a picture on Instagram of Marvelous Marvin Hagler visiting at the show in Milan, Italy. You can see it by clicking here. http://instagram.com/p/vb-TFRgFJ6/

Stewart McAloney sent this item. … Tim Wiese wont be the only former soccer goalkeeper in NXT. Hugo Knox was filmed and interviewed at the performance centre by Soccer AM, a football/soccer show here in the UK. It was shoot a couple of weeks ago but aired yesterday morning. The entire interview is out of Kayfabe, calling him by his real name Stuart Tomlinson, and was filmed as he is a former Goalkeeper in English Football. Here is a link with some of the interview and the full video. http://www1.skysports.com/watch/tv-shows/soccer-am/news/9563970/wwe-soccer-ams-adam-smith-meets-goalkeeper-turned-wrestler-stuart-tomlinson

Paul Jordan sent this item. … Nikki Bella posted the following on Facebook yesterday along with a picture of her with the Divas Title: “I don't have to tell you how hard I have worked. I don't have to tell you the hours, sweat, blood and tears I have put into this. I don't have to tell you stories so you'll feel bad for me. My dream may have started later than yours but you can't take my dream away from me. You say bad things about me but in the end you don't really know me. I may not be your internet darling but what I am is Fearless. And being Fearless is what has gotten me to where I am today. 8 years of constantly being put down, I am still here. And that's because I am a Survivor. ‪#‎FearlessNikki‬ ‪#‎SurvivorSeries‬ ‪#‎Nikki4DivasChamp‬‪#‎FearlessUniversity‬ @wwe @wweshop”
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

BROCK LESNAR AND RIC FLAIR UPDATES, ANOTHER SOCCER GOALIE COMING TO WWE, NIKKI BELLA DOESN’T CARE IF YOU RESPECT HER, FOLEY HANGING OUT WITH DDP, CONGRATS R-TRUTH AND MORE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BROCK LESNAR AND RIC FLAIR UPDATES, ANOTHER SOCCER GOALIE COMING TO WWE, NIKKI BELLA DOESN’T CARE IF YOU RESPECT HER, FOLEY HANGING OUT WITH DDP, CONGRATS R-TRUTH AND MORE   BROCK LESNAR AND RIC FLAIR UPDATES, ANOTHER SOCCER GOALIE COMING TO WWE, NIKKI BELLA DOESN’T CARE IF YOU RESPECT HER, FOLEY HANGING OUT WITH DDP, CONGRATS R-TRUTH AND MORE EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 5:23 pm

APPARENTLY NIKKI BELLA DOESNT CARE ABOUT PEOPLES OPINIONS
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: BROCK LESNAR AND RIC FLAIR UPDATES, ANOTHER SOCCER GOALIE COMING TO WWE, NIKKI BELLA DOESN’T CARE IF YOU RESPECT HER, FOLEY HANGING OUT WITH DDP, CONGRATS R-TRUTH AND MORE   BROCK LESNAR AND RIC FLAIR UPDATES, ANOTHER SOCCER GOALIE COMING TO WWE, NIKKI BELLA DOESN’T CARE IF YOU RESPECT HER, FOLEY HANGING OUT WITH DDP, CONGRATS R-TRUTH AND MORE EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 5:27 pm

NO, I NOTED THAT. SHE CARES ABOUT THEM SO LITTLE THAT SHE POSTED AN UPDATE TO TELL US HOW LITTLE SHE CARES ABOUT THEM, WHICH IS HOW YOU CAN TELL.

Copy/pasting news from PWInsider isn't great, with their all-caps headlines.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BROCK LESNAR AND RIC FLAIR UPDATES, ANOTHER SOCCER GOALIE COMING TO WWE, NIKKI BELLA DOESN’T CARE IF YOU RESPECT HER, FOLEY HANGING OUT WITH DDP, CONGRATS R-TRUTH AND MORE   BROCK LESNAR AND RIC FLAIR UPDATES, ANOTHER SOCCER GOALIE COMING TO WWE, NIKKI BELLA DOESN’T CARE IF YOU RESPECT HER, FOLEY HANGING OUT WITH DDP, CONGRATS R-TRUTH AND MORE Empty

Back to top Go down

BROCK LESNAR AND RIC FLAIR UPDATES, ANOTHER SOCCER GOALIE COMING TO WWE, NIKKI BELLA DOESN’T CARE IF YOU RESPECT HER, FOLEY HANGING OUT WITH DDP, CONGRATS R-TRUTH AND MORE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1