HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31 Empty
PostSubject: Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31   Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:27 pm

Mick Foley weighed in on Daniel Bryan’s return and Royal Rumble announcement today on his official Facebook page. The WWE Hall of Famer is in favor of Bryan vs. Brock Lesnar in the main event of WrestleMania 31.

LESNAR/BRYAN AT MANIA? I SAY “YES”!

I’m not going to smash any TV sets this January. I’m hoping not to say, write, or tweet things that make my relationship with WWE difficult. But following Daniel Bryan’s emotional speech on WWE Monday Night Raw last night, I think he could be the guy to face Brock Lesnar at this year’s‪#‎Wrestlemania‬.

As opposed to the earlier Ryback – WWE promo, where Ryback seemed uncomfortable, and in too much of a rush for us to appreciate the substance of the words, Daniel Bryan allowed his emotions to tell the story – reminding us of the journey he’d been on this past year, while not letting us forget what it was about him that made so many of us root for him to begin with. He fights from underneath like few before him ever have, and (despite what some of my colleagues may think) would be a credible threat to knock down the mountain that Lesnar has been built to be. It would be the ultimate David, facing the ultimate Goliath. Man vs Beast. Man vs himself – really no need for Man vs company here. Give Paul Heyman free creative reign to bring out the best in Daniel Bryan – and for the WWE Universe to bring out the best in themselves – and we have got ourselves a compelling Mania main event.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31   Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:45 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31   Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:52 pm

I thought Ryback's promo was good, he's improved a lot since 2012 when many thought he was "too green." His reboot has been great and he did himself a favor last night.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31   Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:53 pm

Yeah That his promo last night was really awesome. It will really help build up Ryback vs Rusev if they decide to go through with that for WM31.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31   Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:43 pm

To me, it didn't really make sense. It was great to get the fans behind him but what did it have to do with Rusev?

Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31 FJBloTX
Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31 Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31   Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:51 pm

KevIan wrote:
To me, it didn't really make sense. It was great to get the fans behind him but what did it have to do with Rusev?

Absolutely nothing Big Grin!
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31   Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:54 pm

So he's attacking Rusev for no reason? Who is the heel in all of this?

Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31 FJBloTX
Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31 Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31   Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 11:32 pm

Part of me thinks that the get to know Ryback part was a response to CM Punk's podcast, especially the part where he talks about persevering through injuries & eating all the negative people. I aint bothered

Still was good, nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31   Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mick Foley Weighs In on Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1