HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Line Shifts Secret Film Into ‘The Conjuring 2′ Slot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

New Line Shifts Secret Film Into ‘The Conjuring 2′ Slot Empty
PostSubject: New Line Shifts Secret Film Into ‘The Conjuring 2′ Slot   New Line Shifts Secret Film Into ‘The Conjuring 2′ Slot EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 10:24 pm

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3318060/new-line-shifts-conjuring-2-secret-film/

As we exclusively reported, New Line Cinema is planning three The Conjuring spinoffs outside of the planned sequel to James Wan’s 2013 summer blockbuster. The first was last weekend’s Annabelle, which is a huge success, especially overseas.

New Line had been planning to release The Conjuring 2 in theaters next October, but has quickly made a shift. It will now open at an undisclosed date in 2016, while a currently untitled horror film will now take its October 23, 2015 date.

My personal assertion is that this will be another Conjuring spinoff. If not, it will be an Annabelle sequel (unlikely), or the long-gestured Friday the 13th reboot. Being that we were correct last time about an untitled film being Annabelle, I’m very curious what other tales of terror New Line has linked to the Warren Files.

Carey Hayes and Chad Hayes are penning the sequel to The Conjuring, which I’m told is pushing to get Wan back behind the camera. Wan has been busy with the seventh Fast & Furious.
Back to top Go down

New Line Shifts Secret Film Into ‘The Conjuring 2′ Slot

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1